Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,811 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

How To Change Your New INFINX Smartphone's Font To Any Font Not In Xtheme App - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Change Your New INFINX Smartphone's Font To Any Font Not In Xtheme App (2020 Views)

How To Change Your Whatsapp From A Normal Account To A Business Account / What Are The Best Fonts Out There? (Share Your Homescreen & Font Name) / Just Upgraded My Infinx Note 4 To Version 8.0 Tonight See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Your New INFINX Smartphone's Font To Any Font Not In Xtheme App by olatayo8296(m): 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
How To change your INFINIX HOT 7 PRO font to any font you like that's not In the xTheme app.

So,here's how it goes:
Step 1. Go to google or anywhere you wanna download the font that you like and download it.

2. Then open your XTheme app GOTO » Discovery » Font.

3. Chose any font that you would like to replace with your desired font there, probably any font that you don't like that much. Click on Download it(Don't Apply yet).

4. After you downloaded it,it will be saved in this directory on your phone internal storage:
LovelyFont » Dowload » Fonts » en
Go to that last folder (en) using your file manager.

5. You will see that font saved there in this manner : Font name-v5.01-A13D091C645132DD6E7E71DC520D1FEA.ttf
Copy the name.

6.Then go to the folder where you downloaded the font that you like that you downloaded through Google or wherever.

7. Edit the name of that font and replace it with the name you copied earlier.

8. After you do this,then delete (using your file manager) that first font you downloaded from XTheme.

9. Then move the font you just renamed to that same folder where you deleted the xTheme font now (i.e LovelyFont » Dowload » Fonts » en)

10. After you're done with this, Go to your phone settings» display» font style» OR Open xTheme App» me» my fonts, then choose the font you just renamed.

Voila, You just change your phone font to your custom desired font.

Peace✌�.
Re: How To Change Your New INFINX Smartphone's Font To Any Font Not In Xtheme App by tejestejes(m): 4:02pm On Mar 11, 2021
This helped me today, Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Change Your New INFINX Smartphone's Font To Any Font Not In Xtheme App by RRodwave(m): 9:30pm On Mar 11, 2021
We no want font, we want Android version update sad

(1) (Reply)

Apple Gadgets Revolution / Unlimited Wifi In Nigeria? / Xr And Xs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.