Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,556 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:28 PM

The Only Language Nigerian Government Understand Is Protest And Confrontation. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Only Language Nigerian Government Understand Is Protest And Confrontation. (169 Views)

Is Protest The Answer? / 10 Slangs Only Nigerians Can Understand (hilarious) / Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Only Language Nigerian Government Understand Is Protest And Confrontation. by Scottyaluta: 11:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
In the struggle for justice, there's no sitting on the fence, any onlooker is either a coward or a traitor.

My recent article on Sahara Reporters directed to President Muhammadu Buhari, the inspector general of police and the executive governor of Lagos state, Gov. Babajide Olushola Sanwo-Olu to call to order the men of the Nigerian police force Igando division for illegal private phone search, citizens harassment and extortion by men of the Nigerian police force was actually acknowledged by the Lagos state commissioner of police, I was summoned by the Igando divisional police HQ DPO (Barr. Taiwo Kasumu) for a meeting and also to share my experiences with the men of the police force.

I must say he (Taiwo Kasumu) is a good man and also a dedicated police officer which it will be an honour to have thousands of him in the Nigerian police force. He promised to find a lasting solution to the aforementioned and also promised all perpetrators will be brought to book.

I was also made to talk to the Lagos state police public relations officer DSP Bala Elkana and i believe all hands will be on deck.

It will be a welcoming development if the Nigerian Police force public complaint mechanisms, internal police controls, and civilian oversight remain stronger, funded, and largely effective.

Finally, I want to appreciate the Lagos state commissioner of police CP Zubairu Muazu mni, the Lagos state PPRO DSP Bala Elkana, the DPO, Igando divisional HQ Barr. Taiwo Kasumu and finally one of the finest and dedicated senior police officers I have met during this titanic struggle, Supol Nureni Uthman of the Igando divisional HQ who is never an onlooker when masses are being oppressed and intimidated by fellow police officers.

I am not and I will never be an anti police because they are meant to protect our lives and properties but my agitation is all bag eggs in the force should be fished out and sanction as an injury to one is an injury to all.

#TakeItBack
#OrangeRevolution
#RevolutionNOW
#AACPARTY
#Sowore2023

Comrade Adekunle Adeyemi Taofeek (Scotty Aluta)

(1) (Reply)

Angry Nigerian At It Again / Seriously Appreciating NDDC For Giving Them Road (video) / Lifechanyuan International Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.