Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,857 members, 7,844,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

#bbnaija’s Angel Running For Bayelsa Governor? (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #bbnaija’s Angel Running For Bayelsa Governor? (photos) (346 Views)

Omobayo Marvellous Godwin Sworn-in As Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) / Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) / Obaseki Pays A Thank You Visit To Diri, Bayelsa Governor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija’s Angel Running For Bayelsa Governor? (photos) by Nigeriapen(m): 11:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
News By Nigeriapen.com.ng

Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Angel Ifiemi Awotarigha has announced his interest in becoming the next governor of Bayesla state.

He shared his poster on his Instagram page, with the caption:

The reality of life is that power is never given, but always taken. The time of talking about a better Nigeria is gone, now is the time for action. Let us be the change we want to see.
It is with this realization that I announce my candidacy for the 2019 Gubernatorial race in Bayelsa state.
Let there be light!!!

His fans never ‘esperredit’ and they have expressed their shock, and of course their congratulations.

There are also people who think this may just be a stunt and he has something cooking.

View this post on Instagram

The reality of life is that power is never given, but always taken. The time of talking about a better Nigeria is gone, now is the time for action. Let us be the change we want to see. It is with this realization that I announce my candidacy for the 2019 Gubernatorial race in Bayelsa state. Let there be light!!! #nottooyoungtorun #bayelsa2019 #lettherebelight #angelforgovernor #angelthebrand #bbnaija #bbn

A post shared by Ifiemi Angel Awotarigha (@angelthebrand) on Jul 15, 2019 at 6:01am PDT

See More Photos Here: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/bbnaijas-angel-running-for-bayelsa-governor/

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Timely Warning To Nigerian / Photos: VP Yemi Osinbajo's Son Graduates From Warwick University UK / You Can’t Stop Minimum Wage Implementation, Oyo-ita Tells Union

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.