Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,264 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Monalisa Stephen Finds Krest In Nairobi, Shows It Off - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Stephen Finds Krest In Nairobi, Shows It Off (55769 Views)

Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram / ''Shindara Fatoyinbo Born 2002, Krest Shutdown In 2001" - Kemi Olunloyo / Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monalisa Stephen Finds Krest In Nairobi, Shows It Off by NwaJozi: 9:05am On Jul 17, 2019
That yeye Southy girl
Re: Monalisa Stephen Finds Krest In Nairobi, Shows It Off by ikorodureporta: 9:15am On Jul 17, 2019
Is that krest or Brest??

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Stephen Finds Krest In Nairobi, Shows It Off by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 17, 2019
Neddstark:
I actually enjoyed Krest then. If I see it anywhere I will buy one carton.
But Busola Dakolo must either be a Chronic liar or extremely gullible 17/year old. Them cane you quickie for parlor when your siblings dey upstairs. You no shout. Pastor run go motor collect Krest come give you. And you drank it. As in which kind mumu you be?
For all the feminists out there you owe it to yourselves not to have a daughter extremely dumb at 17 like Busola.

Go to Kogi state
Re: Monalisa Stephen Finds Krest In Nairobi, Shows It Off by Noble11(m): 9:19am On Jul 17, 2019
Been taking KREST for the past 5yrs here in kenya..was suprised that it's no longer in nigeria..
Taking one now
Re: Monalisa Stephen Finds Krest In Nairobi, Shows It Off by sirusX(m): 9:20am On Jul 17, 2019
Liked by Biodun Fatoyinbo, Timi Dakolo and 975 others
Re: Monalisa Stephen Finds Krest In Nairobi, Shows It Off by timota(m): 9:21am On Jul 17, 2019
Neddstark:
But Busola Dakolo must either be a Chronic liar or extremely gullible 17/year old. Them cane you quickie for parlor when your siblings dey upstairs. You no shout. Pastor run go motor collect Krest come give you. And you drank it. As in which kind mumu you be?
For all the feminists out there you owe it to yourselves not to have a daughter extremely dumb at 17 like Busola.
Have u ever heard the word hypnotize before, some of these fake pastors are virgin hunters ,wherever they see a virgin girl they will do everything possible to hypnotize and deflower them and hence gain more spiritual power and fame .Have u ever been pressed before on bed and u try to shout but u could not,that's how it works

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Stephen Finds Krest In Nairobi, Shows It Off by shadrach77: 9:25am On Jul 17, 2019
I’m surprised people are falling for this trash. She may have found the Krest bottle and poured Shweppes or any lemon drink into the bottle. I don’t think Krest is still available anywhere
Re: Monalisa Stephen Finds Krest In Nairobi, Shows It Off by laudate: 9:30am On Jul 17, 2019
Famousbabe:
Watch the video HERE
Please which company manufactures Krest in Nigeria? I need to buy shares in it. Something tells me that this drink might just record bumper sales this year..... undecided cheesy
Re: Monalisa Stephen Finds Krest In Nairobi, Shows It Off by soliddust2020: 9:37am On Jul 17, 2019
SUCKCESSFUL:
grin grin KRESTOCRACY

Abeg define KRESTOCRACY cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Stephen Finds Krest In Nairobi, Shows It Off by Adukpe19(m): 9:37am On Jul 17, 2019
I don't no if u r seeing what am seeing!!!!

Re: Monalisa Stephen Finds Krest In Nairobi, Shows It Off by Neddstark: 9:43am On Jul 17, 2019
timota:

Have u ever heard the word hypnotize before, some of these fake pastors are virgin hunters ,wherever they see a virgin girl they will do everything possible to hypnotize and deflower them and hence gain more spiritual power and fame .Have u ever been pressed before on bed and u try to shout but u could not,that's how it works

All she needed to do was raise her voice not even scream loud. I don't know your gender but imagine you are a woman and one big shaft wants to enter you for the first time in your life. Will you just take it or shout to alert attention? Scenario was100 percent consensual.

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Stephen Finds Krest In Nairobi, Shows It Off by Muhylonaire(m): 9:43am On Jul 17, 2019
What is the function of this KREST self ??
Re: Monalisa Stephen Finds Krest In Nairobi, Shows It Off by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 17, 2019
Some people think having large breasts makes a woman stupid. Actually, it's quite the opposite: a woman having large breasts makes men stupid.

large breasts no go kee me. amen
Re: Monalisa Stephen Finds Krest In Nairobi, Shows It Off by Aiyk2333: 9:54am On Jul 17, 2019
Neddstark:
ain't you tired of all this pointless gimmicks? if not that ur a fool, what do u have as evidence to deny her claims.. who cares how plotless her story is, just have sense, it matters more

2 Likes

Re: Monalisa Stephen Finds Krest In Nairobi, Shows It Off by Jaynom(m): 9:55am On Jul 17, 2019
Neddstark:
FEAR is a powerful tool! There are people who freeze in the face of Fear! Do not forget he was/is a cultist, that realization could change rational/logical thinking and don't forget he wasn't a stranger!

3 Likes

Re: Monalisa Stephen Finds Krest In Nairobi, Shows It Off by muystoy(m): 10:02am On Jul 17, 2019
Abeg make them bring back our krest o,krest and alabunkun used to be our savior then, how could they stop the production and the distribution of this wonderful product? I'm going to organise a peaceful protest at gate of the national assembly on Friday, any one interested should join me at 10.am ,we want krest again
Re: Monalisa Stephen Finds Krest In Nairobi, Shows It Off by Deepfeel(m): 10:07am On Jul 17, 2019
Krest is an official drink for rape victims why is she drinking it was she raped too grin undecided
Re: Monalisa Stephen Finds Krest In Nairobi, Shows It Off by cmpunk: 10:07am On Jul 17, 2019
This kREST looks BEST on your CHEST as there, it will find REST. Hmmm....what a sweet BREAST.
Re: Monalisa Stephen Finds Krest In Nairobi, Shows It Off by eddieguru(m): 10:07am On Jul 17, 2019
Anything to trend

Pukes angry embarassed
Re: Monalisa Stephen Finds Krest In Nairobi, Shows It Off by wonlasewonimi: 10:15am On Jul 17, 2019
Neddstark:

Not only that...you are about lose your precious virginity and you laid there like a drunk meerkat.

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Stephen Finds Krest In Nairobi, Shows It Off by timota(m): 10:16am On Jul 17, 2019
Neddstark:

All she needed to do was raise her voice not even scream loud. I don't know your gender but imagine you are a woman and one big shaft wants to enter you for the first time in your life. Will you just take it or shout to alert attention? Scenario was100 percent consensual.
I am a man but what I'm saying is beyond the natural , I mean the hypnotizing power used against her,she could not shout because spirituality she could have been weakened,when I was in Lagos some of our compound boys used to discuss how they were using charms to touch some young girls in their school and the girl will follow them sheepishly to the bush and they had sex with those girl and these were girls who rejected them before.
Re: Monalisa Stephen Finds Krest In Nairobi, Shows It Off by daxon001(m): 10:25am On Jul 17, 2019
Another HOLOSHOW that will do anything for CLOUT angry

Re: Monalisa Stephen Finds Krest In Nairobi, Shows It Off by unitysheart(m): 10:26am On Jul 17, 2019
Neddstark:

My late brother gets high drinking krest back then.

That's the power of krest.

I loved it.

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Stephen Finds Krest In Nairobi, Shows It Off by Babaheekmat: 10:31am On Jul 17, 2019
Always making stupid people famous..

Internet of this generation is so whack
Re: Monalisa Stephen Finds Krest In Nairobi, Shows It Off by daxon001(m): 10:33am On Jul 17, 2019
Rubbinsh angry
Re: Monalisa Stephen Finds Krest In Nairobi, Shows It Off by daxon001(m): 10:33am On Jul 17, 2019
Another HOLOSHO day will do anything for CLOUT angry

Re: Monalisa Stephen Finds Krest In Nairobi, Shows It Off by AyotossFund(m): 10:48am On Jul 17, 2019
OlOsHo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Monalisa Stephen Finds Krest In Nairobi, Shows It Off by ScotMisile: 11:04am On Jul 17, 2019
If you wan hammer now now... Just import krest into
Naija.... Gboza you don hammer
Re: Monalisa Stephen Finds Krest In Nairobi, Shows It Off by freemi(m): 11:07am On Jul 17, 2019
uzohrome:
Anything can just trend without any economic impact. Oya bring some home me self need chilled krest
bt did she open it wt ha bres?
Re: Monalisa Stephen Finds Krest In Nairobi, Shows It Off by Neddstark: 11:17am On Jul 17, 2019
timota:

I am a man but what I'm saying is beyond the natural , I mean the hypnotizing power used against her,she could not shout because spirituality she could have been weakened,when I was in Lagos some of our compound boys used to discuss how they were using charms to touch some young girls in their school and the girl will follow them sheepishly to the bush and they had sex with those girl and these were girls who rejected them before.

Nice theory. Pastor Fatoyibo used jazz to hypnotize Busola to screw her on the chair and on the bonnet of a car. Clap for yourself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boluwatife Balogun And Jamal Zamani Pose Together In Matching Oufit (photo) / Rema Wears Face Mask To Headies Awards (Photos) / 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.