Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,254 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Skate Wedding Gone Wrong: Groom Falls On Bride While Trying To Skate With Her - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Skate Wedding Gone Wrong: Groom Falls On Bride While Trying To Skate With Her (34607 Views)

Caterer Accosted While Trying To Smuggle Rice Cooler Out Of A Wedding In Rivers / Groom Falls Under Anointing On His Wedding Day (Video, Photos) / Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skate Wedding Gone Wrong: Groom Falls On Bride While Trying To Skate With Her by NeekolazWorld(m): 10:58am On Jul 17, 2019
Na wa ooo
Re: Skate Wedding Gone Wrong: Groom Falls On Bride While Trying To Skate With Her by alizma: 11:00am On Jul 17, 2019
The guy tried, he is an expert. He mistakenly stepped on the bride's gown.
Re: Skate Wedding Gone Wrong: Groom Falls On Bride While Trying To Skate With Her by chigoziri2403(m): 11:01am On Jul 17, 2019
why is she looking like that
Re: Skate Wedding Gone Wrong: Groom Falls On Bride While Trying To Skate With Her by czarina(f): 11:05am On Jul 17, 2019
macho44:
Picture yaself in the brides position �
Nah, I can't be that lady cheesy
Re: Skate Wedding Gone Wrong: Groom Falls On Bride While Trying To Skate With Her by czarina(f): 11:05am On Jul 17, 2019
chigoziri2403:
why is she looking like that
Same thing I was wondering
Re: Skate Wedding Gone Wrong: Groom Falls On Bride While Trying To Skate With Her by panpan(m): 11:06am On Jul 17, 2019
The fall doesn't appear to be severe.

The couple may watch the video later and laugh over it.
Re: Skate Wedding Gone Wrong: Groom Falls On Bride While Trying To Skate With Her by AntiWailer: 11:08am On Jul 17, 2019
Chronic idiots
Re: Skate Wedding Gone Wrong: Groom Falls On Bride While Trying To Skate With Her by joshepade(m): 11:09am On Jul 17, 2019
And I hope they could continue their skat wedding at the nearest hospital! Generation of men pleasers
Re: Skate Wedding Gone Wrong: Groom Falls On Bride While Trying To Skate With Her by justbenny(m): 11:09am On Jul 17, 2019
What a waoooo experience all 2geda
Re: Skate Wedding Gone Wrong: Groom Falls On Bride While Trying To Skate With Her by nicepoker101(m): 11:16am On Jul 17, 2019
Any thing marriage on NL. Ladies will just colonize the front page.
Re: Skate Wedding Gone Wrong: Groom Falls On Bride While Trying To Skate With Her by Deepfeel(m): 11:18am On Jul 17, 2019
Why is the bride looking like a cheap doll made in aba
Re: Skate Wedding Gone Wrong: Groom Falls On Bride While Trying To Skate With Her by Solidkay(m): 11:27am On Jul 17, 2019
First of all, that's stupidly and that's by the way,
who else noticed the make up on the bride's face
Re: Skate Wedding Gone Wrong: Groom Falls On Bride While Trying To Skate With Her by FuckThaMod: 11:45am On Jul 17, 2019
Wtf did i just watch? grin
Africans why??
Re: Skate Wedding Gone Wrong: Groom Falls On Bride While Trying To Skate With Her by macho44(m): 11:51am On Jul 17, 2019
czarina:
Nah, I can't be that lady cheesy
Just Saying �
Re: Skate Wedding Gone Wrong: Groom Falls On Bride While Trying To Skate With Her by BigboysZ(m): 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:
Enya
Their marriage go last be that
Beyonce
Re: Skate Wedding Gone Wrong: Groom Falls On Bride While Trying To Skate With Her by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2019
grin
BigboysZ:

Beyonce
Re: Skate Wedding Gone Wrong: Groom Falls On Bride While Trying To Skate With Her by Damfostopper(m): 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2019
lol.... see these clowns....

couples wey mumu.... see as dem resemble baboon..... bobrisky.......
Re: Skate Wedding Gone Wrong: Groom Falls On Bride While Trying To Skate With Her by ejemamaka: 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2019
Re: Skate Wedding Gone Wrong: Groom Falls On Bride While Trying To Skate With Her by mizzy007(m): 2:40pm On Jul 17, 2019
Hahaha they FELL in love
Re: Skate Wedding Gone Wrong: Groom Falls On Bride While Trying To Skate With Her by Ubdavis(m): 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2019
Show of shame
Re: Skate Wedding Gone Wrong: Groom Falls On Bride While Trying To Skate With Her by Haddock(m): 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
NoMoreBan:
Foolish front-page news again...wetin this news add to NAIRALANDERS IQ
Na mumu mods dey reign.
Na so our land too dey endure mumu leaders.

1 Like

Re: Skate Wedding Gone Wrong: Groom Falls On Bride While Trying To Skate With Her by Oziadayiokuku(m): 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Skate Wedding Gone Wrong: Groom Falls On Bride While Trying To Skate With Her by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 18, 2019
IamHopeful:
Stupidity at its peak........ Very funny though. grin grin

I have missed you, my darling...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lawal David's Wife, Agnes David Surprises Him With Birthday Party In Abuja (pix) / How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? / Rivers @50: Beautiful Photos From The Boat Regatta, See Floating Masquerades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.