Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Best Forex Trading Strategy You Can Get! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Best Forex Trading Strategy You Can Get! (751 Views)

Navigating The Forex Terrain: A Comprehensive Guide To Choosing The Best Forex / Top 5 Best Forex Brokers In Nigeria 2021 / Best Forex Broker For A Beginner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Forex Trading Strategy You Can Get! by Momfa: 1:54am On Jul 17, 2019
I'm giving out a trading strategy free to few people who meet my criteria, I'm not asking for anything and this strategy is very straightforward although its not 100% like most strategy but i can tell you it'll definitely make you profits mostly.

* You must have basic knowledge of trading cos I'm definitely not teaching you from the basics

* You must be trading a live account currently with min of 100$ (standard account)or lesser (in a cent account)

* You must be the patient type not the kind that wants to trade and win every seconds of his life, you only trade when you get signals .

* You must not be the greedy type who wants to trade with 100$ and be driving gwagon by next week.

If you meet the criteria, indicate what you want and drop your email ,I'll reach you....

I can also manage account for you on a 50/50 ratio but make sure its money you're willing to lose , don't trade with your life savings , i don't want someone calling constantly on me cos of a losing trade.
Re: Best Forex Trading Strategy You Can Get! by sparkle009: 3:27am On Jul 17, 2019
b
Re: Best Forex Trading Strategy You Can Get! by Smartlife(m): 8:09am On Jul 17, 2019
Justiceanthony7@gmail.com
Re: Best Forex Trading Strategy You Can Get! by gfortune9: 9:17am On Jul 17, 2019
gfortune9@gmail.com
Re: Best Forex Trading Strategy You Can Get! by Stephenchisky(m): 10:30am On Jul 17, 2019
for the time been i will advise we save more and spend less regardless of our earns
visit
https://get.cowrywise.com/r/Ekwobipk08ir/
cowryywise
i recommend this

(1) (Reply)

Earn More Today Using That Spare Fund, Invest In Agriculture. / Ever Seen A Result Like This / Life Changing Opportunity For Anyone With A Good Business Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.