Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Bbnaija: Tacha Allegedly Receives Billionaire Offer From S#x Therapist If She Is - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Tacha Allegedly Receives Billionaire Offer From S#x Therapist If She Is (1582 Views)

#bbnaija2019: Ebuka Under Attack As Jackye Allegedly Receives Death Threat For C / You bought yourself car, not fans - Sex therapist, Jaruma shade Bambam / Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist, Bags N10,000,000 Deal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Tacha Allegedly Receives Billionaire Offer From S#x Therapist If She Is by Strikekid: 2:25am On Jul 17, 2019
Social media slay queen popularly known as Symply Tacha on Instagram is up for eviction this week and a huge proposal has been offered to her by popular s#x therapist, Jaaruma.

The controversial therapist who owns Jaaruma Empire who appears to be Tacha’s godmother as it’s been rumoured has reacted to the nomination and has reportedly offered Tacha a billionare man to marry her so as to save her from all the Big Brother house stress.

In a video, the s#x therapist was seen holding bundles of cash , Pounds Sterling in particular which she used to fan herself while claiming the heat of Tacha’s nomination is too much.

Continue reading:- https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/07/17/bbnaija-tacha-allegedly-receives-billionaire-offer-from-sx-therapist-if-she-is-evicted-on-sunday-video/
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Allegedly Receives Billionaire Offer From S#x Therapist If She Is by Luckylife(m): 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2019
Hello bro, how can I contact your admin. ?
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Allegedly Receives Billionaire Offer From S#x Therapist If She Is by Strikekid: 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
Luckylife:
Hello bro, how can I contact your admin. ?

Why
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Allegedly Receives Billionaire Offer From S#x Therapist If She Is by Luckylife(m): 4:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
Strikekid:

Why
I was among those that predicted the match between Nigeria and Algeria you posted here . Was ask to contact the admin by Josh since than .
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Allegedly Receives Billionaire Offer From S#x Therapist If She Is by Strikekid: 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
Luckylife:
I was among those that predicted the match between Nigeria and Algeria you posted here . Was ask to contact the admin by Josh since than .

Am just a normal nairalander ooo no be me get the blog am just following their updates

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija Star, Lolu Reveals That He Is About To Get Married / Burna Boy Showers Fuji King Wasiu Ayinde With $100 Bills At Quilox Club - Video / New Slay Queen Very Romantic Under Videos Leak & Guys Dey Enjoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.