Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Independence Gift Just For You! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Independence Gift Just For You! (740 Views)

Just For Fun: Ten Idioms That Don't Necessarily Hold True These Days / Just For You / Books And Literary Enterprise In Pre-independence Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Independence Gift Just For You! by realmike(m): 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2010
Do you know you can become a RENOWN AUTHOR, SELLING YOUR BOOKS TO MILLIONS ON THE INTERNET AND RISE TO FAME AND FORTUNE WITHOUT SPENDING A DIME

Have you written any book or plan to write one? or Do you have relatives who have written books but don't have the funds to publish them or don't know how to market them?

Let me help you out. Now you can publish your book, obtain ISBN and get your book sold on AMAZON the largest bookstore on earth all without paying for the service.

The process is called print on demand and there several of those standard American and Europe based publishing houses that are ready to work with you, but how do you know the genuine ones to trust with your work.

I have published with 4 top publishing houses and my book is currently selling on line. You can click here to see one of those sites where my book is sold and you can even order a copy if you care. Click below:

http://i-proclaimbookstore.com/dontletgo.html

Now, i want to show you the particular publisher that will give you a FREE ISBN, custom cover design and list your book on AMAZON.COM free of charge.

Take this link to my blog now and follow the link there to sign up free, whether you have written a book or not, Just sign up and you can get your book uploaded anytime it is ready.

CLICK HERE NOW

http://www.pastormikebooks..com/

NOTE: Some people are presently charging up to N7500 for this information but i'm giving it out FREE OF CHARGE because you are in my group and we are still in the Independence Celebration mood.

This is the link

http://www.pastormikebooks..com/

God bless you!

Pst. Mike
Re: Independence Gift Just For You! by kay29000(m): 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2010
So how do you collect your money since nigerians are not allowed to have paypal account?
Re: Independence Gift Just For You! by realmike(m): 3:46pm On Oct 13, 2010
You are paid thru check or direct deposit to your domiciliary account.

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Books In America. We Sponsor You / Publishing A Magazine: / Zimbabwe: In The House Of Stone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.