Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,577 members, 7,958,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

Help Pls!am Dying Of Small Size Manhood Stigma - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Pls!am Dying Of Small Size Manhood Stigma (484 Views)

I'm About To Abort A 4-Month Pregnancy Tomoro, My Babe Is So Scared! Help Pls / Many Patients Dying Of Poor Medical Attention - Osagie Ehanire / I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Pls!am Dying Of Small Size Manhood Stigma by ahmedaturboy(m): 5:30am On Jul 17, 2019
i was not into sex til i was 25yrs old.i met a lady recently wich i had romantic afair wit.we had sex bt afta it she told me it was as if notin was movin inside her cos my dick was so smal.since den i've been in a delima of wooing a lady.any advice pls?
Re: Help Pls!am Dying Of Small Size Manhood Stigma by tayebest(m): 5:37am On Jul 17, 2019
OP, are you sure the girl hole is not community Virgina? undecided
Re: Help Pls!am Dying Of Small Size Manhood Stigma by saheedbadmus(m): 6:17am On Jul 17, 2019
kill not nor worry abt a lady's comment cos of your joy stick...God wey create u like that know y he did okay..he gave u d size ur wife would cherish..although some ladies would say the size does matters but i would advice you to know how to make use of it,styles etc and d size wont matter cos you would satisfy your spouse even with it being small..

1 Like

Re: Help Pls!am Dying Of Small Size Manhood Stigma by nifemi25(m): 6:23am On Jul 17, 2019
@op don't worry much about the size of your manhood... What matter most is the usefulness of it... If a 40sec man can impregnate.... Size is just a minor.
Re: Help Pls!am Dying Of Small Size Manhood Stigma by ahmedaturboy(m): 11:00am On Jul 17, 2019
tayebest:
OP, are you sure the girl hole is not community Virgina? undecided
I DONT EVEN KNOW.ALL I CAN TELL IS SHE IS NOT THAT SLIM AND SHE IS A UNIVERSITY STUDENT (300L)
Re: Help Pls!am Dying Of Small Size Manhood Stigma by ahmedaturboy(m): 11:05am On Jul 17, 2019
op don't worry much about the size of your manhood... What matter most is the usefulness of it... If a 40sec man can impregnate.... Size is just a minor...I REALY NEVA CARE B4 THAT TIME BUT AFTA D INSIDENCE BRO I WAS TEMPTED 2 EVEN GET ENLARGEMENT DRUG
Re: Help Pls!am Dying Of Small Size Manhood Stigma by ahmedaturboy(m): 11:11am On Jul 17, 2019
kill not nor worry abt a lady's comment cos of your joy stick...God wey create u like that know y he did okay..he gave u d size ur wife would cherish..although some ladies would say the size does matters but i woul...THANKS BOSS REALY APPRECIATE UR ADVICE

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Gain Weight / Serious Side Effects Of Dates / Do You Need Fibroid Surgery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.