Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Kcee's Manager Soso Beefs Ruffman Travel To America - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee's Manager Soso Beefs Ruffman Travel To America (300 Views)

Justice For Mohbad: Ruggedman Was Also A Victim — Music Executive Soso Soberekon / Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" / Soso Soberekon Playing With Lion In His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kcee's Manager Soso Beefs Ruffman Travel To America by segun995: 5:41am On Jul 17, 2019
producer, of which he later produced a beat on the Streetmonk album . the song was titled salute. The sound and quality of that great song still lingers in my brain, as the saying goes that good things don't die. The pair later moved on from the label after issues of misconduct and mismanagement started setting in. The pair was set to have moved on from the
It didn't end there for this two, as ruffman yet again introduced Soso Soberekon to kcee's fivestar Music of which he later became the general Artiste manager for the label..the diss started for this two,as Soso attitude towards Ruffman changed dramatically,as he tends to bite the hand that feed him..he has reportedly snob ruffman at different occasions,one of which is the headies award in 2008...and now this 2016, Ruffman was said to have left the country to the US some few weeks back,to be with his longtime heart rob.they tied the knot back here in Nigeria early last year..
This seems to have triggered the longtime Beef between this two, as Soso was said to have been spreading fake news of ruffman going to the US to seek for greener pasture,and this is spreading like fire.
In MI Abaga's voice 'bad BELLE is allowed '.
Soso Soberekon was fired late last year from the five star music camp, over failed death stunt of an artist under his management, by name Skiibii..kcee described the act as unprofessional..i guess that stunt didn't go well with the management of five star music,. What a bad day for him..
Well, let's see what comes out of this Beef between him and ruffman..as at the time of filling in this report,we still haven't heard any comments from ruffman..well let's see where this matter leads to

(1) (Reply)

Ghanian Actress Vicky Zugah Has Finally Found And Apologized To The Married Woma / Moment Passenger Asked The Pilot To Turn Back To Lagos Due To Turbulence / You Must Pay Me ₦2 Million Before I Can Go On A Date With You’ – Toyin Lawani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.