Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,786 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Comedian Charged With Rape - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Comedian Charged With Rape (644 Views)

Video Evidence Emerges As Doctor Charged With Rape Of Nurse Throws New Shocker / Man Who Took Pregnant 12-Year-Old Girlfriend To Hospital Charged With Rape / Paul Gabriel Amos, Lamborghini Driver Charged With Money Laundering - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Charged With Rape by Toriperisc: 5:46am On Jul 17, 2019
Re: Comedian Charged With Rape by portplus: 5:52am On Jul 17, 2019
Toriperisc:

This is getting too much of u.

The idiot and his likes are scammers. embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Comedian Charged With Rape by Toriperisc: 5:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
portplus:

The idiot and his likes are scammers. embarassed embarassed embarassed

I thought as much, I have been seen it everywhere across the site. Thanks
Re: Comedian Charged With Rape by portplus: 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2019
Toriperisc:

I thought as much, I have been seen it everywhere across the site. Thanks

I a lot of NLD'ers have fallen victim of this fixed odd scam.

Very few will come out and say so.

I am not ashamed to say I was a victim of these fixed odd fraudsters.....I hope to help someone make the right decision.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Charged With Rape by Toriperisc: 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2019
portplus:

I a lot of NLD'ers have fallen victim of this fixed odd scam.

Very few will come out and say so.

I am not ashamed to say I was a victim of these fixed odd fraudsters.....I hope to help someone make the right decision. [/b][/color]

Na wa o.... The thing is very rampant.... Sorry for that bro
Re: Comedian Charged With Rape by portplus: 10:47am On Aug 02, 2019
Toriperisc:

Na wa o.... The thing is very rampant.... Sorry for that bro

Thanks.
The guys sound very convincing and use fake bet winnings to back up their claims.

(1) (Reply)

Residents Seen Using Condemn Refrigerator As Means Of Transportation After Flood / Brave Moment Cab Driver Fought Back When A Man Held A Gun To His Head In His Tax / See Photos Of The HIV+ Man & His Victims After Report He Slept With 600 Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.