Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Femi Otedola Vacations With His Family In Monaco, Plays Golf With His Daughters - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola Vacations With His Family In Monaco, Plays Golf With His Daughters (35459 Views)

Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos) / Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi / Dangote In Casuals, Joins Femi Otedola In Monaco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola Vacations With His Family In Monaco, Plays Golf With His Daughters by magzey: 11:36am On Jul 17, 2019
brosiye99:
Hmm. See DJ Cuppy. Look well and notice what i am seeing. Damn!
O boy your eyes too dey see better things grin grin

Re: Femi Otedola Vacations With His Family In Monaco, Plays Golf With His Daughters by saheedbadmus(m): 11:43am On Jul 17, 2019
NeekolazWorld:

You have a good business or job so keep pushing. Security pays
Fnks boss
Re: Femi Otedola Vacations With His Family In Monaco, Plays Golf With His Daughters by yaki84: 11:54am On Jul 17, 2019
tmphoto:
Good morning Nairalanders my name is Ifeoluwa Atewogbola and am a 100l student of OOU annex located in obada Abeokuta in Ogun state with the matric no OOUC 190/283. Am currently having a issue concerning my School Fees, I am the only son of my family and I have been sponsoring myself since when av been able to work, my school fees is 30K and I have been able to raise 15K out of it but my school made a regulation that the school fees should be Paid No Later Than JULY 26 otherwise my admission would be Forfeited due to our matriculation that is going to be held on AUGUST 3, I have tried all my possible best to get the rest of the fee but all to no avail that's why I decided to bring it up here to whoever that might be willing to help me with any amount I will be very grateful these are my details if you wish to assist me. Name- ATEWOGBOLA IFEOLUWA TIMOTHEW, School- OOUC, level-100l, matric no- OOUC 190/283, account no- 2400000283, Bank- Ecobank, acct name- Atewogbola ifeoluwa Timothew. I need your help Nigerians plesase
U r part of more than 200billion cyber beggars on the net.
Goodluck
Re: Femi Otedola Vacations With His Family In Monaco, Plays Golf With His Daughters by Olukologia24592(m): 12:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
brosiye99:
Bros, our eyes will not kill us o. I see those balloons too
Re: Femi Otedola Vacations With His Family In Monaco, Plays Golf With His Daughters by pcicero(m): 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2019
winterfell007:
How's this suppose to be News. This Otedola needs to stop putting his private life in public space, he's acting like an ordinary celebrity who enjoys showing off.
I hardly see Dangote, Orjiako, Alakija engage in such trivial shits. I guess they're seriously engaged in growing their businesses

You do not think any of those kids might be doing it?
Cuppy is a social media freak you know.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Vacations With His Family In Monaco, Plays Golf With His Daughters by GentleMoney: 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2019
Queenserah26:
Nice one
Re: Femi Otedola Vacations With His Family In Monaco, Plays Golf With His Daughters by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2019
princeade86:
which day did they traveled because I thought AJ is busy with Cuppy right now or they went with AJ.

Hustle oh grin grin grin make traveling with private jet nor come dey hard you cheesy

But seriously with the money they have they can afford to be in Lagos today and Monaco tomorrow cool
Re: Femi Otedola Vacations With His Family In Monaco, Plays Golf With His Daughters by alphaNomega: 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
Olukologia24592:
Bros, our eyes will not kill us o. I see those balloons too

That's a sign of excess masturba.tion

Poor girl
Re: Femi Otedola Vacations With His Family In Monaco, Plays Golf With His Daughters by berrystunn(m): 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
No poor person living in Monaco
Re: Femi Otedola Vacations With His Family In Monaco, Plays Golf With His Daughters by luminouz(m): 12:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
winterfell007:
How's this suppose to be News. This Otedola needs to stop putting his private life in public space, he's acting like an ordinary celebrity who enjoys showing off.
I hardly see Dangote, Orjiako, Alakija engage in such trivial shits. I guess they're seriously engaged in growing their businesses
U sound pained!!!
Just an observation bro
Re: Femi Otedola Vacations With His Family In Monaco, Plays Golf With His Daughters by GoodFaith: 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
Monaco and south of France is very beautiful
visit the perfume factory at Village of Eze
japanese garden monaco
Monaco Palace below

Re: Femi Otedola Vacations With His Family In Monaco, Plays Golf With His Daughters by ejemamaka: 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
money is good
Re: Femi Otedola Vacations With His Family In Monaco, Plays Golf With His Daughters by anonymous1759(m): 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
SenorFax:
Once you learn that typing "Vanity upon vanity all is vanity" Itself is also Vanity, you will grow and make money.

Money is GOOD, no lies.

If you're a guy I owe you one bottle if you're babe I owe you a good Bleep grin grin thanks for the comment
Re: Femi Otedola Vacations With His Family In Monaco, Plays Golf With His Daughters by jhubril(m): 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2019
winterfell007:

Stfu, What's your biz?
Re: Femi Otedola Vacations With His Family In Monaco, Plays Golf With His Daughters by Tomide007: 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
winterfell007:
His life, live yours
Re: Femi Otedola Vacations With His Family In Monaco, Plays Golf With His Daughters by GoodFaith: 1:08pm On Jul 17, 2019
I am not sure if the photo was taking in Monaco because Monaco is all mountain and water
from Nice to monaco
Re: Femi Otedola Vacations With His Family In Monaco, Plays Golf With His Daughters by gbishman: 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2019
Where mummy now?
Re: Femi Otedola Vacations With His Family In Monaco, Plays Golf With His Daughters by kennyhai(m): 2:10pm On Jul 17, 2019
What's happening? ahhh! kilode? no be same DJ cuppy wey una tell us just yesterday say she host Anthony Joshua & today her papa dey host her for far Monaco? anyways... last time wey i host DJ cuppy non of una put am for social media ooo!
Re: Femi Otedola Vacations With His Family In Monaco, Plays Golf With His Daughters by dammy98(m): 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2019
brosiye99:
Lol broz ur eyez eehhnn...
I wonder who dey inflate that baloonz dis days...
Size increase detected...
grin grin grin
Re: Femi Otedola Vacations With His Family In Monaco, Plays Golf With His Daughters by ofiko123(m): 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2019
Money speaking Bullshit keep quiet..
Re: Femi Otedola Vacations With His Family In Monaco, Plays Golf With His Daughters by delawal: 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
tmphoto:
Good morning Nairalanders my name is Ifeoluwa Atewogbola and am a 100l student of OOU annex located in obada Abeokuta in Ogun state with the matric no OOUC 190/283. Am currently having a issue concerning my School Fees, I am the only son of my family and I have been sponsoring myself since when av been able to work, my school fees is 30K and I have been able to raise 15K out of it but my school made a regulation that the school fees should be Paid No Later Than JULY 26 otherwise my admission would be Forfeited due to our matriculation that is going to be held on AUGUST 3, I have tried all my possible best to get the rest of the fee but all to no avail that's why I decided to bring it up here to whoever that might be willing to help me with any amount I will be very grateful these are my details if you wish to assist me. Name- ATEWOGBOLA IFEOLUWA TIMOTHEW, School- OOUC, level-100l, matric no- OOUC 190/283, account no- 2400000283, Bank- Ecobank, acct name- Atewogbola ifeoluwa Timothew. I need your help Nigerians plesase
go and ask buhari for help. u and ur fathers voted for him to continue impoverishing u and ur generation. u come here to beg. u never see anything yet.
Re: Femi Otedola Vacations With His Family In Monaco, Plays Golf With His Daughters by AyotossFund(m): 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
since Dj Copied grin grin grin and Temi are taken, i wont mind that Tolani grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Femi Otedola Vacations With His Family In Monaco, Plays Golf With His Daughters by bejick(m): 5:30pm On Jul 17, 2019
kennyhai:
What's happening? ahhh! kilode? no be same DJ cuppy wey una tell us just yesterday say she host Anthony Joshua & today her papa dey host her for far Monaco? anyways... last time wey i host DJ cuppy non of una put am for social media ooo!
Anthony Joshua follow them go grin grin grin
Re: Femi Otedola Vacations With His Family In Monaco, Plays Golf With His Daughters by Naija247blog: 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2019
Nice family here
Re: Femi Otedola Vacations With His Family In Monaco, Plays Golf With His Daughters by samwash(m): 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2019
The power of money.
While some guys will come there & b talking of sex,!! Sex,!! Nothing else only sex in their empty brain ,if only they even have brain at all.
Re: Femi Otedola Vacations With His Family In Monaco, Plays Golf With His Daughters by winterfell007(m): 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
luminouz:

U sound pained!!!
Just an observation bro

so because i stated the obvious means i kind of jealous or pained? you Nigerians think very weird. some people might have as much as Otedola or Dangote but they are comfortable and happy, that's all that matters. Certain achievements in this life is not measured by the amount of money or investments we have. take note
Re: Femi Otedola Vacations With His Family In Monaco, Plays Golf With His Daughters by luminouz(m): 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2019
winterfell007:

so because i stated the obvious means i kind of jealous or pained? you Nigerians think very weird. some people might have as much as Otedola or Dangote but they are comfortable and happy, that's all that matters. Certain achievements in this life is not measured by the amount of money or investments we have. take note
Be as wealthy as Otedola and I will reply u further!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Real Is Telpecon & Golden Bridge Fund Grant To Beneficiaries? / Photo Of Billionaire Mohammed Indimi And His Grandchildren / Has Anyone Successfully Linked Their NIN With Their Bank Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.