Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Actress Chacha Eke Faani Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Chacha Eke Faani Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos (1692 Views)

Chacha Eke Faani Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Cute Photos / Chacha Eke Faani And Her Children (Pictures) / Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Chacha Eke Faani Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Victni: 7:33am On Jul 17, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Actress Charity Eke popularly known as Chacha Eke-Faani shares cute photo as she celebrate her birthday today. Gistvic Reports.

Chacha Eke-Faani is a Delta state-based Nigerian actress. She is the daughter of Ebonyi state commissioner of education – Professor John Eke.

She graduated from Ebonyi State University with a degree in accountancy. The Actress came into fame after featuring in her first movie The End Is Near, in 2012.

She got married to Austin Faani, a movie director in 2013 and their union is blessed with two girls – Kamara Faani and Kaira Faani.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM GISTVIC CONNECTS!!!

She wrote:
"Dearly Beloved, Today is my Birthday.Say a prayer for me, Please ��❤️17/07"

See More Photos:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/07/actress-chacha-eke-faani-celebrates-her.html

1 Share

Re: Actress Chacha Eke Faani Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Victni: 7:33am On Jul 17, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Actress Chacha Eke Faani Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by eslason(m): 7:41am On Jul 17, 2019
ever young...
Re: Actress Chacha Eke Faani Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by oluwadabira111(m): 7:41am On Jul 17, 2019
I dont know her,
Re: Actress Chacha Eke Faani Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by willyo(m): 9:36am On Jul 17, 2019
Crush!!!
Re: Actress Chacha Eke Faani Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by dollytino4real(f): 10:59am On Jul 17, 2019
cha cha the cryer she and mercy sabi cry 4 set
Re: Actress Chacha Eke Faani Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by joylegacie7(f): 11:01am On Jul 17, 2019
i thought she was pregnant

bloggers and lie
Re: Actress Chacha Eke Faani Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 17, 2019
Happy birthday Chacha. i thought she is from ph.
Re: Actress Chacha Eke Faani Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 17, 2019
See her lips undecided
Well, Happy Blow.job grin
shocked shocked

Oh sorry I meant, happy birthday grin

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija : Frodd Tries To Force Himself On Esther / Bbnaija 2019: See What Diane And Elozonam Were Caught Doing In The HOH Room / Bbnaija Star Cindy Looks Sexy In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.