Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,594 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

A Few Successful People Have Stabbed Me In The Back - Mo Abudu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Few Successful People Have Stabbed Me In The Back - Mo Abudu (295 Views)

Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) / Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking / Mo Abudu With Her Daughter & Mother: 3 Generations Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Few Successful People Have Stabbed Me In The Back - Mo Abudu by GistMore2: 8:24am On Jul 17, 2019
I’ve been stabbed in the back by irrelevant and successful people – Mo Abudu

Mo Abudu shared a motivational post on her Instagram page on how to stay focused when irrelevant people stab you in the back as you journey to your success in life.

In her post, the successful media mogul revealed how some irrelevant persons and some perceived successful people have stabbed her in the back as she made her mark in the media and entertainment industry. Read her post below

A good friend of mine shared this African proverb with me yesterday and it made so much sense. “it’s not every dog that barks in the market that you answer”. Just to say that as we are on this journey called life, and as we build, as we start to see and experience some level of success, all sorts of people will come after you. They will even say all sorts, do all sorts, but don’t get distracted. Some of them will even try and use your relevance to make their “irrelevant” lives relevant. It’s all a distraction. What is key is that you continue to stay focused on your end goals.

In my personal journey, I just find it absolutely incredible, that for every stab anyone tries to take at me, believe me a few have tried, some “irrelevant and a few perceived successful ones too, but like magic, GOD just gives me such a GLORIOUS LIFT that just propels me even further. So actually the “Stabs” have become my stepping stones to even greater things. So “Stab” me some more please . I truly am grateful oh Lord. You have stood by me ALL the way. Turning EVERY CHALLENGE into a MIGHTY OPPORTUNITY. So beautiful people, the key is dream big, plan, focus, hard work, tenacity, persistence, team work, do the right thing and serve God, then the magic happens;;,

See more here; http://gistmore.com/a-few-successful-people-have-stabbed-me-in-the-back-mo-abudu

1 Like

Re: A Few Successful People Have Stabbed Me In The Back - Mo Abudu by GistMore2: 8:27am On Jul 17, 2019
wink

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Shows Off His New ‘pistol’ Pendant / Daniella Okeke Slays In Black Outfit (photos) / Davido Promises To Take Care Of The Family Of DJ Arafat - The Deceased Artiste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.