Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Tenancy And Appliances ELECTRIC METER: Submeter - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Tenancy And Appliances ELECTRIC METER: Submeter (1217 Views)

Please Help With My Conlog Prepaid Meter / Home Electronics And Appliances For Sale .. / I Need Number Codes To Reset Memmcol Prepaid Meter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tenancy And Appliances ELECTRIC METER: Submeter by adolphus08(m): 8:27am On Jul 17, 2019
INTRODUCING THE TENANT ELECTRIC METER: SUBMETER
(Energy usage KwH meter)

Features and Applications
Meter your tenants electricity usage accurately.
Its analogue/mechanical so you can read it even when there is no electricity.
With PHCN meter scarcity you can install one meter for whole compund while using this submeter to meter each tenant and borehole pumping machine.
To meter consumption of appliances to see which one is consuming most power.
To meter your energy draw from your generator/inverter installation to know when you are reaching capacity.

Price N6750.00
Call 08029294497 for enquiries and sales ask for Adolphus.

Re: Tenancy And Appliances ELECTRIC METER: Submeter by adolphus08(m): 11:46am On Jul 19, 2019
Very accurate and Available in large quantities
Re: Tenancy And Appliances ELECTRIC METER: Submeter by delawal: 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
can I get a digital version of this meter. d one that can be recharged with pins. I have inverter lights I shared with some people so will like to meter it and for them to be able to recharge through pins I will send to them
Re: Tenancy And Appliances ELECTRIC METER: Submeter by Tboxolu: 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2019
pls has anyone in this forum receive the new prepaid meter that is been sold by ikdc for 38k ....

i was advice by an ikdc official to fill the form and make payment but i need to know if people have really gotten the one that's been paid for, before i make payment....urgent pls

thanks
Re: Tenancy And Appliances ELECTRIC METER: Submeter by adolphus08(m): 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2019
delawal:
can I get a digital version of this meter. d one that can be recharged with pins. I have inverter lights I shared with some people so will like to meter it and for them to be able to recharge through pins I will send to them

Sorry I don't have that available.
What you are asking for is at least twice the cost of this one . Then you need to purchase a software licence which runs into thousands of dollars; in order to vend recharge tokens or credit.
Re: Tenancy And Appliances ELECTRIC METER: Submeter by adolphus08(m): 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2019
Tboxolu:
pls has anyone in this forum receive the new prepaid meter that is been sold by ikdc for 38k ....

i was advice by an ikdc official to fill the form and make payment but i need to know if people have really gotten the one that's been paid for, before i make payment....urgent pls

thanks

I haven't heard about that.
The truth is that the Discos are scamming, exploiting and extorting us.
I recently helped a client source prepaid meters to be installed in an estate with a fairly large number of apartments.
I was shocked to find out how much a good prepaid meter really costs.
A good one can be purchased for between N12k and 15k final landing price.
I can assure you that what they are selling for 38k and above may have been bought at these prices.
In fact in other places you can purchase your own STS standard prepaid meter and get it registered with the disco in charge of your area before installing it.
But in Nigeria they they won't even allow you due to greed.
Filling bulky forms is just a method they use to make such an easy task appear complex.
Don't know how far up the ladder this scam runs.
But its s big possibility that the supervising ministry and leadership are involved.

(1) (Reply)

Good As New Samsung Galaxy A50 @75k / Sweet Laptops And Phone Deals / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.