Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

A Word From GOD: By His Ward: Questions, For The Damned. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Word From GOD: By His Ward: Questions, For The Damned. (262 Views)

Hell:home Of The Damned? / Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix / Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Word From GOD: By His Ward: Questions, For The Damned. by TheIkoro(m): 9:21am On Jul 17, 2019
A Word From GOD: By His Ward: Questions, For The Damned And Most Accursed Of All Generations.

That you have slaughtered my spirit?
That I have given my soul.
That my body will die?
What else remains, then? before thou canst then say.....

"I have pursued, I have
overtaken,
I have divided the spoil, my desire has
had its fill of him.
I have drawn my sword, my hand has
destroyed him."

Oh. I See.
Thou has now to plunder me of Glory thou believes to be mine.

I laugh......in which language now? for I come not in the name of the land wherein is no Law.

- Kini Yun (17th of July, 2019).

1 Like

Re: A Word From GOD: By His Ward: Questions, For The Damned. by TheIkoro(m): 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2019
TheIkoro:
A Word From GOD: By His Ward: Questions, For The Damned And Most Accursed Of All Generations.

That you have slaughtered my spirit?
That I have given my soul.
That my body will die?
What else remains, then? before thou canst then say.....

"I have pursued, I have
overtaken,
I have divided the spoil, my desire has
had its fill of him.
I have drawn my sword, my hand has
destroyed him."

Oh. I See.
Thou has now to plunder me of Glory thou believes to be mine.

I laugh......in which language now? for I come not in the name of the land wherein is no Law.

- Kini Yun (17th of July, 2019).

Oh. I can see that thou - within a few hours, or even less, of my asking thee - appears to have answered my question. After having pursued to the extent of holding conversations with not only "Fire," but with "God" also - AND, even, attaining immortality; all according to the testimony of thy tongues - thou now has one other placed in the very position I am in? Because thou now has to plunder me of even that very Glory thou believes to be mine, that thou may then be able to for another twenty centuries or so gloat over having in all its entirety destroyed another one?

Oh. I See. Only naturally to then have (even yesterday) "one" of thine comment over the futility of thy cunning being made manifest by the fact that even "thine" now - that is supposed to have been placed by thee in my very shoes - has to renounce thee first, before he can come near anything like unto attaining anything like unto victory.

To put it in my own Word......

I, being The Choice of my Creator; with proof of The Choice - if nothing else - being The Word,

"For The LORD disciplines him whom He
loves,
and chastises every son whom He
receives;"

and having made of my own choice either Witness, or Masculinism (for I will have none other but either the one, of whom it is written that it is mine - regardless of whatsoever else may be; or the other, should my Creator indeed have for me seven thousand - or more, or less; whose knees have bowed not to Wickedness, whose lips have kissed not that of Evil) I therefore ask of thee - despite the plunder off my memory, of a third point that its absence prevents me not from asking:

whose choice is thy choice? - be thou Woman, or whatsoever evil it is that is bent on pursuing in the belief that it has overtaken and destroyed; and be thy choice that which he chose, or that which chose it.

whose choice is thy choice?

(1) (Reply)

Why Jesus Ate With Sinners / Perfect Peace And How To Enjoy It To The Fullest In Christ / "Miracles" Becomes The Latest On My List Of Known Tongues + Jesus Makes A Reappe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.