Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,365 members, 7,868,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Political Fan Club: Bring Honesty Back. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Political Fan Club: Bring Honesty Back. (519 Views)

Bayelsa PDP Expels Eight Of Jonathan's Political Associates, Others / Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count / Obahiagbon On Ameachi And Jonathan Political Tussle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Political Fan Club: Bring Honesty Back. by edoyad(m): 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2010
Some who gave me a lecture recently said he met Jonathan in 2000 while he was deputy governor and he thought he was the humblest and most honest superior govt personality he had ever met.
As for me, i'd take him over anything else running for president even if it was discovered he's the devil's son.
LET'S GO GOODIE !
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Political Fan Club: Bring Honesty Back. by Beaf: 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2010
Yes o! Jonathan is the first President that actually listens to Nigerians, he is humble, honest, 100% genuine and bloody intelligent.

[size=33pt]Get Fresh Air, Goodluck Nigeria![/size]
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Political Fan Club: Bring Honesty Back. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 12, 2010
i am just afraid for him, given his humility and his fondness for reaching out to ordinary people, e.g the town hall meeting in jos, the independence dinner in lagos where he clinked glasses with almost everybody in the hall, some lunatic fanatic shouldn't try any thing funny.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Political Fan Club: Bring Honesty Back. by Kobojunkie: 6:18pm On Oct 12, 2010
edoyad:

Some who gave me a lecture recently said he met Jonathan in 2000 while he was deputy governor and he thought he was the humblest and most honest superior govt personality he had ever met.
As for me, i'd take him over anything else running for president even if it was discovered he's the devil's son.
LET'S GO GOODIE !

@Poster, Was this before the same Goodluck made the over 200 million of assets which he declared later on in 2007? I remember folks making the same claims of Yar adua and stating the very same when the man died. It seems it has become the norm for Nigerians to make ridiculously superficial statements of those in power without bothering to do their homework to ensure their perception is even the correct one. How can you look at a man and declare him honest and humble without at least making sure the man is?

(1) (Reply)

Are You Ready To Sing4vote As Dele Momodu Unveils New Competition / Oni Should Be Tried For Stolen Mandate, Says Fulata / How Women Pay Lip Service To 35%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.