Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Cosmetic Surgery : Will You Go Under The Knife?? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cosmetic Surgery : Will You Go Under The Knife?? (1460 Views)

Woman Stabbed On The Cheek By Her Husband, Doctors Yet To Remove The Knife (pics / Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails / UNILORIN Teaching Hospital Begins Cosmetic Surgery, Kidney Transplant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cosmetic Surgery : Will You Go Under The Knife?? by mizkay(f): 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2006
Girls - will you ever consider some nip and tuck?
Guys - Will you too - and would you consider a girl who's gone under the knife?
Personally I am loving what I look like right now and how I feel inside so naahhh not for me.....(at the moment) Ask me again when I'm 50!  wink at that point i might start thinking of my very own extreme makeover! check out these before and after pics!

Re: Cosmetic Surgery : Will You Go Under The Knife?? by hotangel2(f): 12:12am On Jan 18, 2006
If it's for life and death.. sure i will go.

But if it's for beauty... i ain't doing it.
Re: Cosmetic Surgery : Will You Go Under The Knife?? by mizkay(f): 1:33am On Jan 18, 2006
c'mon hot....i am sure you're vainer than that! wink
Re: Cosmetic Surgery : Will You Go Under The Knife?? by hotangel2(f): 1:46am On Jan 18, 2006
I'm proud of my appearance.. but if the surgery is to make me live and not die. I WILL DO IT!

But if it's just to raise my nose, butt, chin.. i won't do it.
Re: Cosmetic Surgery : Will You Go Under The Knife?? by mizkay(f): 1:47am On Jan 18, 2006
way to go girl.......
Re: Cosmetic Surgery : Will You Go Under The Knife?? by Yewande3(f): 12:07am On Feb 28, 2006
They look amazing!
Id do it definitely
Has the white lady had a hair transplant too??
Re: Cosmetic Surgery : Will You Go Under The Knife?? by camara(f): 11:14pm On May 16, 2006
if i ever want to do it just 4 beauty i'll picture micheal jackson
Re: Cosmetic Surgery : Will You Go Under The Knife?? by DaHitler(m): 4:52pm On May 17, 2006
Personally, I won't go under the knife, but I would consider having my girl friend go under the knife is she was slipping. grin
Re: Cosmetic Surgery : Will You Go Under The Knife?? by Mystique(f): 9:16am On Jun 29, 2006
For now, its a no-no, but i dont know how i'll feel when i'm like 60 or something, cheesy cheesy
Re: Cosmetic Surgery : Will You Go Under The Knife?? by aykay(m): 1:08am On Jul 04, 2006
if its 4 little things then theres nothing wrong. for example on my 7th bday, i ran into a gate at church and split my forehead.unfortunately the doctor that stitched my head was having a hangover.anyway he screwd the stitching up and now i have a scar on my forehead. if i could take the scar out, i would.
Re: Cosmetic Surgery : Will You Go Under The Knife?? by twinkledew(f): 3:32pm On Jul 04, 2006
I will only do it for medical reasons to safe my life.
Re: Cosmetic Surgery : Will You Go Under The Knife?? by TOYOSI20(f): 11:12pm On Mar 07, 2008
twinkledew:

I will only do it for medical reasons to safe my life.

Well said.
Re: Cosmetic Surgery : Will You Go Under The Knife?? by funmeme(f): 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2008
if i was to be paid to do it,i wont even try it not to talk of doing it willingly.

think of the future implications!

(1) (Reply)

Smoking Has Nutritional Value( Please Read Before Prosecuting Me) / Burning Sensation During Sex / Do This And All Your Health Worries Are Over...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.