Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Letter From The Devil - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Letter From The Devil (190 Views)

Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" / Why Do People Blame The Devil Or Others For Their Errors? / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter From The Devil by TemmyT002(m): 9:56am On Jul 17, 2019
Hello my Sons and Daughters,

Hahahahhaahhahaaha (Wicked laughter)

Oh, I know most of you will be saying God forbid, I am not Satan's son or daughter. You are deceiving yourselves. Anyone who does my wish is my son or daughter. Your tribe, religion, sex, or status matters not.

It has been a long time since I was kicked out of heaven, but well, this earth make sense sha. There are many children and servants for me here. I also have the chance to terrorize people who serve God. Hahahahhahaha.

Since coming to earth, I have been able to get a lot of children for myself. The funniest children are those who don't know they are children. I like those who know they are my children and are okay with it. Those ones will reign with me in my kingdom.

I want to hail those who defected from being God's disciples to join mine. Those are the former choir members. Hahahahahha. I remember when I was a Choir Master in heaven too. It wasn't really interesting, you know, singing praises to your boss when you can praise yourself.

Hahahahaha. Now, those who used to sing praises to my former boss now sing to praise me and my works. Keep it up, my children. Keep singing and producing those songs and keep bringing more people to me. Hahahaha.

Those of you who are raping and killing and committing suicides; those who tell lies, those who kidnap and steal, gossip and do all sorts of bad things, keep it up. We shall all be together someday.
I love you, my children, keep up the bad work.

Hahahhaahhaahhaahhaha.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Did Not Come In The Flesh -Wilfred Grace / And The Lord Said To Me. Did He? / Have You Been To Gethsemane? ……please Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.