Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Woman Shows Off The Big Cassava She Harvested (Photos) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Woman Shows Off The Big Cassava She Harvested (Photos) (52038 Views)

Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) / Rare! Nigerian Farmer Shows Off His Big Cassava. PHOTOS / Man Harvests A Very Big Cassava. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Shows Off The Big Cassava She Harvested (Photos) by Ooye12: 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
dollytino4real:
we are bless here only bad leaders dat hindering all the blessings
Aje
Re: Woman Shows Off The Big Cassava She Harvested (Photos) by Yoosolu: 2:00pm On Jul 17, 2019
In what part of the country is this coming from. its really a huge cassava .As tall as a man, i will like to get hold of the stem, or get a tuber of the cassava. its a very good specie though not everyone can understand,only farmers does.
Re: Woman Shows Off The Big Cassava She Harvested (Photos) by sterlingD(m): 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
Virusnation:
At the mention of cassava every mindset changes grin
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad guy cool
Re: Woman Shows Off The Big Cassava She Harvested (Photos) by stchinedu: 2:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
fuckerstard:
Uhmmm me flying into this thread with my dirty mind grin

[img]https://i./nDi.gif[/img]

Thanks for being honest...

But you were not alone cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows Off The Big Cassava She Harvested (Photos) by Dogi1(m): 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2019
No be this morning ooo, na since last week na that picture dey facebook o
Re: Woman Shows Off The Big Cassava She Harvested (Photos) by Adukpe19(m): 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2019
Mr, that is not a GM crop, that's a local variety of cassava.
Ensquare:
genetically modified cassava. .not that good for consumption
Re: Woman Shows Off The Big Cassava She Harvested (Photos) by RUGANSTAN: 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2019
In '66 it was the Anti-Igbo Pogrom. some how in 2019 we are all beating the drums of War and dancing our way into another Systemic Genocidal Ethnic Cleansing fueled by misinformation? Suddenly All the southern States have no criminals? Every act of Ritual killing, Kidnapping and reprisal due to Inter communal clashes is now blamed on Fulanis? who Benefits from this senseless call to annihilate all Fulanis? 1966 was a mistake... 2019 can't be a Mistake... Something is inherently wrong with the man of color... Are we now saying all the Kidnappers, Armed robbers, Militiamen and Ritual/Voodoo men in the south of Nigeria have all repented and the only players left are the Fulanis? When these Bandits/Kidnappers strike, do they always shout " WE ARE FULANIS, WE ARE FULANIS, WE ARE FULANIS"? Is there a particular flag they fly, Is there any Uniform they wear indicating that they are Fulanis? Lets Support our Armed forces to deal with these Criminals decisively... Say no to Anarchy/Mob Action/Jungle justice...."LET THE RULE OF THE LAW PREVAIL, NOT THE RULE OF THE MOB". PROTECT, PRESERVE AND DEFEND OUR MINORITY TRIBES. THE FULANIS ARE A MINORITY.
Re: Woman Shows Off The Big Cassava She Harvested (Photos) by kokoboy4life(m): 2:55pm On Jul 17, 2019
nairaobserver2:
Amazing! Another Nigerian woman show off the big cassava she harvested in her farm this morning.

See more photos below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/07/nigerian-woman-show-off-big-cassava-she.html?m=1

Phone for sale
Brand: Apple
Series : Iphone 7
Inbuilt memory : 128g
Current state: excellent
Cost : 90k (negotiable)
Interested buyer should contact this number : 08084470331
Re: Woman Shows Off The Big Cassava She Harvested (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
fuckerstard:
Uhmmm me flying into this thread with my dirty mind grin

[img]https://i./nDi.gif[/img]
Thought as much too

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows Off The Big Cassava She Harvested (Photos) by bluefilm: 3:30pm On Jul 17, 2019
dollytino4real:

Shut up.

Nobody is hindering your blessings.

So you better stop looking for whom to blame for your stagnancy.

You and only you determine your own fate.

Take it or leave it.
Re: Woman Shows Off The Big Cassava She Harvested (Photos) by Limperator(m): 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
Hmm, end time Cassava
Re: Woman Shows Off The Big Cassava She Harvested (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 17, 2019
Awesome. Can feed many people for days
Re: Woman Shows Off The Big Cassava She Harvested (Photos) by Dohertymuna(f): 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
Go and do brick layer work(quote author=Clearlly post=80354885]My people, please help a starving brother. I'm a student currently in my 2nd year and I have no money to feed myself or transport to school. My dad is retired and mom is late. The weight of fending for myself is too much for me that's why I decided to sort for help from well meaning Nigerians to come to my aid. No matter how little, it will go a very long way to solve a problem or two for me. Please I don't want to drop out of school, I want to see myself to the end, that's why I resorted to this means. Thanks and may God bless us all

Fidelity Bank.[/quote]
Re: Woman Shows Off The Big Cassava She Harvested (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
Gmo cassava
Re: Woman Shows Off The Big Cassava She Harvested (Photos) by Demzay1(m): 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
Hello

Re: Woman Shows Off The Big Cassava She Harvested (Photos) by Kingbarbie01(f): 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
dollytino4real:
and bad citizens, Nigerians don't love each other!
Re: Woman Shows Off The Big Cassava She Harvested (Photos) by Alcantara88: 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
This one must be directly from the gods���
Re: Woman Shows Off The Big Cassava She Harvested (Photos) by UnusualJhay(m): 5:56pm On Jul 17, 2019
You people ran into this thread looking for cassava grin

And you got cassava cheesy grin grin

Re: Woman Shows Off The Big Cassava She Harvested (Photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
Nigerian men have cassava spout do not know how to use it

1 Like

Re: Woman Shows Off The Big Cassava She Harvested (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
bluefilm:

Shut up.

Nobody is hindering your blessings.

So you better stop looking for whom to blame for your stagnancy.

You and only you determine your own fate.

Take it or leave it.

i curse u
Re: Woman Shows Off The Big Cassava She Harvested (Photos) by bluefilm: 8:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
dollytino4real:
i curse u

Back to sender, one time!

May the curse you send out remain with your entire lineage down to your tenth generation.

Ozu nwuru anwu. angry
Re: Woman Shows Off The Big Cassava She Harvested (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2019
bluefilm:

Back to sender, one time!

May the curse you send out remain with your entire lineage down to your tenth generation.

Ozu nwuru anwu. angry
i did not curse u pls, am not like u dat abuse, I only asked u a question if i curse u b4 u are typing shut up on ur qoute
Re: Woman Shows Off The Big Cassava She Harvested (Photos) by bluefilm: 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2019
dollytino4real:
i did not curse u pls, am not like u dat abuse, I only asked u a question if i curse u b4 u are typing shut up on ur qoute

You can now see what a simple question mark can cause you?
Re: Woman Shows Off The Big Cassava She Harvested (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2019
bluefilm:

You can now see what a simple question mark can cause you?

it did not cause me a wink sef

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Popular Species Of Chickens We Eat In Nigeria [PHOTOS] / The 2nd Most Prolific Animals!!! / Profitability Of Pig Farming In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.