Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

BBNaija: Mercy With Tuoyo Turning Into Sex Symbol - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Mercy With Tuoyo Turning Into Sex Symbol (60981 Views)

BBNaija: Tuoyo Strips Down To Pant At Final Saturday Night Party / Moment Tuoyo Got Evicted From The BBNaija House (Photos, Video) / Meet Tuoyo, 2019 BBNaija Housemate Who Is A “Part Time Stripper” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Mercy With Tuoyo Turning Into Sex Symbol by sojayy(m): 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2019
Una shaa dey force bb naija news down our throat.......wallahi ! I can't digest immorality shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy With Tuoyo Turning Into Sex Symbol by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
TEAM TACHA GATHER HERE grin grin grin

GO FOLLOW AND SUPPORT TACHA ON INSTAGRAM

@IAMSIMPLYTACHA
Re: BBNaija: Mercy With Tuoyo Turning Into Sex Symbol by blessedweapon(m): 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2019
daddytime:
Ike later caught the two both of them..

You be real ode blogger wanna be

Re: BBNaija: Mercy With Tuoyo Turning Into Sex Symbol by Zazzyzurer: 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
H

Re: BBNaija: Mercy With Tuoyo Turning Into Sex Symbol by OhiOfIhima: 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
Is that all...

Cc: Meennaa
Re: BBNaija: Mercy With Tuoyo Turning Into Sex Symbol by lordkrato(m): 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
This season seems to be hotting up as it goes.

However for those who are interested in Live Event Asset Management plus coaching with live proof, tips and all.

Register for the Ultimate Crypto Trading MasterClass Holding at ILX center Lekki Lagos

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ultimate-cryptotrading-masterclass-tickets-64623517681

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy With Tuoyo Turning Into Sex Symbol by Chrisjesss: 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2019
https:///KHbykqVbB3k5788DrLuIqA
Join me and start my customized shredding program and meal plan tailored for you.
✔ Monthly customized meal plan
✔ Monthly customized workouts plan
✔ 24 hour support system
✔ Home and gym workout
✔ Male or female
✔ 2-3 closed group with me
Re: BBNaija: Mercy With Tuoyo Turning Into Sex Symbol by Hugo55(m): 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2019
At least Nina stick with Miracle, but this mercy jumping from one guy to another, I don't understand o.

weytin she dey find, she never see am.

Chai Teddy A, correct guy where is thou? oh

If Na miracle e for don fire sef..

Bisola too... no time o, bring out the banana chop and suck it.... These present housemates be behaving like confused fellows.

Pls anti-bbn, I take God name beg ona, don't quote me.
Re: BBNaija: Mercy With Tuoyo Turning Into Sex Symbol by GTFO(f): 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2019
Jobless OP!
Re: BBNaija: Mercy With Tuoyo Turning Into Sex Symbol by checkedout: 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2019
daddytime:
Ike later caught the two both of them..

You be real ode blogger wanna be

Bhet why are you so wicked like this grin

The Op na real mumu wanna be blogger
Re: BBNaija: Mercy With Tuoyo Turning Into Sex Symbol by RTSC: 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2019
Like mercy like Nina.
Both of them are from owerri.

Are you thinking what I am thinking?
Re: BBNaija: Mercy With Tuoyo Turning Into Sex Symbol by Dpharisee: 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
ELVISHOT:

Ike later caught the two both of them in their sexual position
on the dance floor and tried to prove to Mercy he could do better in the jacuzzi.

With this kind of grammar, the real owner of this blog is Chief Zebrudaya alias 4:30 grin
Re: BBNaija: Mercy With Tuoyo Turning Into Sex Symbol by RTSC: 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2019
Hugo55:
At least Nina stick with Miracle, but this mercy jumping from one guy to another, I don't understand o.

weytin she dey find, she never see am.

Chai Teddy A, correct guy where is thou? oh

If Na miracle e for don fire sef..

Bisola too... no time o, bring out the banana chop and suck it.... These present housemates be behaving like confused fellows.

Pls anti-bbn, I take God name beg ona, don't quote me.
Teddy A go don lash am tey tey.
Even that Thelma wey dey form loyal girlfriend, those guys in the house no sharp that is why.

The only person wey sharp there NA Nelson. Any babe wey give am signal go collect without delay.
See the way he lash small Diane.

Unfortunately, mercy never look his side.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy With Tuoyo Turning Into Sex Symbol by Sefu: 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2019
Very unfortunate
Re: BBNaija: Mercy With Tuoyo Turning Into Sex Symbol by Pablo1313(m): 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
Sorry I feel your pains
Re: BBNaija: Mercy With Tuoyo Turning Into Sex Symbol by Hugo55(m): 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
RTSC:

Teddy A go don lash am tey tey.
Even that Thelma wey dey form loyal girlfriend, those guys in the house no sharp that is why.

The only person wey sharp there NA Nelson. Any babe wey give am signal go collect without delay.
See the way he lash small Diane.

Unfortunately, mercy never look his side.

Yes o. you notice am too.
those guys are just not sharp enough .
Nelson na correct guy.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy With Tuoyo Turning Into Sex Symbol by bamasite(m): 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
Na them

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy With Tuoyo Turning Into Sex Symbol by RTSC: 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2019
Hugo55:

Yes o. you notice am too.
those guys are just not sharp enough .
Nelson na correct guy.
I dey tell you.
And the girls this season look very malleable.

Just looked at mercy and khafi. Begging to be lashed.
Khafi was even crying over the guy. undecided

Unfortunately, the guys wey dem like dey dull seriously.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy With Tuoyo Turning Into Sex Symbol by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:00pm On Jul 17, 2019
What's the essence of bb?
Re: BBNaija: Mercy With Tuoyo Turning Into Sex Symbol by dammy98(m): 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2019
Never
Hear anything about Mike or is he out?
Re: BBNaija: Mercy With Tuoyo Turning Into Sex Symbol by meobizy(f): 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
They've come with the lies and stale news again.
Re: BBNaija: Mercy With Tuoyo Turning Into Sex Symbol by Lawson081(m): 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
the two both of them....

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant / #bbnaija: Please Don’t Impregnate Me – Bambam Begs Teddy A / BBNaija Level Up First Pool Party (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.