Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

LASTMA Official Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Disgraced - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LASTMA Official Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Disgraced (26342 Views)

Lady Accused Of Stealing An iPhone & N200k In Lagos, Disgraced By Area Boys(Pix) / Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos / 57-Year-Old Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Disgraced (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASTMA Official Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Disgraced by simple250: 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
Because e nor carry gun cheesy
Re: LASTMA Official Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Disgraced by lexy2014: 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
GMbuharii:
I don't support this.
These are public officers probably racing to hot spots.
I don't support the idea of harassing security agents who take one way.

Same way civilians are always racing to hot spots hence d need to follow one way

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Disgraced by lexy2014: 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
simple250:
Because e nor carry gun cheesy

It shows that they are nothing without guns. They are just like any other regular person on d street
Re: LASTMA Official Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Disgraced by GMbuharii: 2:00pm On Jul 17, 2019
lexy2014:

Same way civilians are always racing to hot spots hence d need to follow one way

By hot spot I meant hot traffic spots that needs attention
Re: LASTMA Official Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Disgraced by lastempero: 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
Naija grin grin grin if not for our useless leaders the country for sweet wella.
Re: LASTMA Official Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Disgraced by Pipapi1: 2:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
Urgently in need of someone or company that could fix the problem of water leaks in a small swimming pool measuring 3m x 7.5m at Ago-Igbala Bus stop, Ibafo along Lagos - Ibadan Expressway.
Re: LASTMA Official Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Disgraced by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
sojayy:
Thieves don catch farmer grin....He don bite more than he can chew.
You didn't hit him hard.
Re: LASTMA Official Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Disgraced by Monday60655(m): 2:12pm On Jul 17, 2019
That served him well. You made a law, then go ahead to violent it. Tomorrow or even later in the day you will come and apprehend others for violating the same law
Re: LASTMA Official Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Disgraced by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2019
That's a Government uniform and need to be respected, the uniform not the offenders I mean.
All pictures snapped with nobody's face but an idiot decided to be on the background of the 3rd picture so he can say he was an eye witness.He will help the police with information on everything that happened.
Re: LASTMA Official Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Disgraced by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
GMbuharii:
I don't support this.

Someone killed 4 school children recently, doing this same thing. The children were coming from school, it didn't come to their mind that a vehicle could be coming from that direction. They were crushed to death.
Re: LASTMA Official Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Disgraced by RUGANSTAN: 2:25pm On Jul 17, 2019
In '66 it was the Anti-Igbo Pogrom. some how in 2019 we are all beating the drums of War and dancing our way into another Systemic Genocidal Ethnic Cleansing fueled by misinformation? Suddenly All the southern States have no criminals? Every act of Ritual killing, Kidnapping and reprisal due to Inter communal clashes is now blamed on Fulanis? who Benefits from this senseless call to annihilate all Fulanis? 1966 was a mistake... 2019 can't be a Mistake... Something is inherently wrong with the man of color... Are we now saying all the Kidnappers, Armed robbers, Militiamen and Ritual/Voodoo men in the south of Nigeria have all repented and the only players left are the Fulanis? When these Bandits/Kidnappers strike, do they always shout " WE ARE FULANIS, WE ARE FULANIS, WE ARE FULANIS"? Is there a particular flag they fly, Is there any Uniform they wear indicating that they are Fulanis? Lets Support our Armed forces to deal with these Criminals decisively... Say no to Anarchy/Mob Action/Jungle justice...."LET THE RULE OF THE LAW PREVAIL, NOT THE RULE OF THE MOB". PROTECT, PRESERVE AND DEFEND OUR MINORITY TRIBES. THE FULANIS ARE A MINORITY.
Re: LASTMA Official Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Disgraced by Darkseid(m): 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
RUGANSTAN:
In '66 it was the Anti-Igbo Pogrom. some how in 2019 we are all beating the drums of War and dancing our way into another Systemic Genocidal Ethnic Cleansing fueled by misinformation? Suddenly All the southern States have no criminals? Every act of Ritual killing, Kidnapping and reprisal due to Inter communal clashes is now blamed on Fulanis? who Benefits from this senseless call to annihilate all Fulanis? 1966 was a mistake... 2019 can't be a Mistake... Something is inherently wrong with the man of color... Are we now saying all the Kidnappers, Armed robbers, Militiamen and Ritual/Voodoo men in the south of Nigeria have all repented and the only players left are the Fulanis? When these Bandits/Kidnappers strike, do they always shout " WE ARE FULANIS, WE ARE FULANIS, WE ARE FULANIS"? Is there a particular flag they fly, Is there any Uniform they wear indicating that they are Fulanis? Lets Support our Armed forces to deal with these Criminals decisively... Say no to Anarchy/Mob Action/Jungle justice...."LET THE RULE OF THE LAW PREVAIL, NOT THE RULE OF THE MOB". PROTECT, PRESERVE AND DEFEND OUR MINORITY TRIBES. THE FULANIS ARE A MINORITY.
Just keep deceiving yourself undecided undecided
Re: LASTMA Official Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Disgraced by Ubdavis(m): 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2019
I wish we could hold our government responsible for their mess in this manner...
Re: LASTMA Official Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Disgraced by GMbuharii: 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Someone killed 4 school children recently, doing this same thing. The children were coming from school, it didn't come to their mind that a vehicle could be coming from that direction. They were crushed to death.

Well sorry about that
Re: LASTMA Official Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Disgraced by bigcasava1(m): 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2019
Good job, make una witch Hunt them weh well
Re: LASTMA Official Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Disgraced by lagosinnovator: 3:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
lagosinnovator:
the people are vexing... we will get to a stage where we will demand for our rights totally from the government. everybody must follow suit. no corner corner
... I think lastma should be given video camera's to show what and how offences are commited and not just corner people and extort them.
Re: LASTMA Official Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Disgraced by udemzyudex(m): 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
Singing � in sound sultan voice.

One day Bush meat go catch the hunter.
Re: LASTMA Official Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Disgraced by udemzyudex(m): 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
Solidkay:
It's high time we make these criminals in uniform know that they're not above the law.

But no go try that with soldier man ooo, name for news you go see how they really dealt with you....

Forget that thing as long as dem no hold gun, men go challenge them.

Na gun dey give these guys power ooo.
Re: LASTMA Official Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Disgraced by drmikeadams(m): 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2019
GMbuharii:

. Citizens dey rush to mortuary spot wey need cold attention
Re: LASTMA Official Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Disgraced by Playbeatznation: 4:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
GMbuharii:

You are right.
What I am saying is, they could be racing to hot traffic spots

At any point anyone cud hv reasons to be in a hurry..no one is above the law
Re: LASTMA Official Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Disgraced by tee4naija(m): 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2019
GMbuharii:
I don't support this.

Public officials are not exempted from obeying the laws. There are quicker means of transportation they could have used to get to their destination on time. Why didn't they clear the traffic for other road users too instead of driving against the traffic?
Re: LASTMA Official Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Disgraced by GMbuharii: 4:11pm On Jul 17, 2019
drmikeadams:
. Citizens dey rush to mortuary spot wey need cold attention

I bet you are squeaking from experience
Re: LASTMA Official Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Disgraced by drmikeadams(m): 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
tee4naija:

Public officials are not exempted from obeying the laws. There are quicker means of transportation they could have used to get to their destination on time. Why didn't they clear the traffic for other road users too instead of driving against the traffic?
cheesy grin grin grin. In à sane country,lastma,fire service,police dept,hospitals get helicopter for emergenxy grin every tin here na to blow siren waaa waaa waaa
Re: LASTMA Official Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Disgraced by lexy2014: 4:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
GMbuharii:

I understand what u mean. Its d same a civilian can tell u he also has his own hotspot like a family emergency or a very important professional appointment
Re: LASTMA Official Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Disgraced by GMbuharii: 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
lexy2014:

I understand what u mean. Its d same a civilian can tell u he also has his own hotspot like a family emergency or a very important professional appointment

You and I know that can never hold water except cases like accident or heavy pregnancy
Re: LASTMA Official Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Disgraced by apureclient(m): 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
People are beginning to have sense small small..
President should rule well
Governors should do their part well
All politicians should do their job well
Police and every government bodies should do their job well .. We will no longer take shit anymore
Re: LASTMA Official Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Disgraced by lexy2014: 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
GMbuharii:

You and I know that can never hold water except cases like accident or heavy pregnancy

Yes it can. Its d same way u cant verify d lastma hotspot excuse that u can't verify d hotspot story of civilians
Re: LASTMA Official Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Disgraced by lexy2014: 2:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
GMbuharii:

https://www.nairaland.com/5307747/soldier-driving-against-traffic-beats
Re: LASTMA Official Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Disgraced by GMbuharii: 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2019
Re: LASTMA Official Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Disgraced by lexy2014: 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2019
GMbuharii:

Please it's okay..
I've had enough,thank you.

How many links had I sent u b4?
Re: LASTMA Official Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Disgraced by lexy2014: 3:11pm On Jul 18, 2019
lagosinnovator:
... I think lastma should be given video camera's to show what and how offences are commited and not just corner people and extort them.

VAR

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Stabbed To Death During New Yam Festival In Nnewi(graphic Photos) / Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano / Andrew Nwachukwu Declared Wanted By Police Over Homosexual Posts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.