Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,554 members, 7,955,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:41 PM

Pre Order Issues - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre Order Issues (513 Views)

Want To Pre-order Your Dream SUV Or CAR? Just 30% Deposit. 6 Weeks Delivery!!! / Nnam.Okenna Of NL Tasting Fhemmmy Motos Pre-Order 2002 Toyota Camry - CLEARED ** / 2007 Acura Rdx,leather Seats,sat Nav @ 3.5m Pre-order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pre Order Issues by TCann(m): 6:00pm On Oct 12, 2010
6) what re disadvantages of buyung my ride from Coutonuo?

7) what do i need to do to in getin a car i can buy now and be able to drive it to any part of naija without mopol harassment?
Re: Pre Order Issues by Emperoh(m): 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2010
Q6. Disadvantage of buying ur car in cotonou is the same as buying it anywhere else.

Q7. Endeavour to pay all the government required taxes, levies and duties and get genuine documents to highlight same. The game played by law emforcement officers is the delay game. if u can match them up to it, then no wahala. And please don't try to reason logically with them cos they won't meet up. U do end up frustrating yourself.
Re: Pre Order Issues by TCann(m): 12:00am On Oct 16, 2010
thank you emperor
though this thread was mistakenly created, ur responses really went a long way in shedding light on them.
thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Anybody With Bmw E34 540i Sport 1996 Model Or Link.i Want To Buy. / M/benz 1213 Man Lift Truck For Sale. / 70tons Crane Groove Forsale.4 Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.