Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Looking For A 30 Tonnes Truck With Open Roof To Transprot Sugar Within Lagos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Looking For A 30 Tonnes Truck With Open Roof To Transprot Sugar Within Lagos (240 Views)

Do You Have A 30 Tonnes Truck? Are You In Or Around Lagos? / Scorned Girlfriend Climbs Her Boyfriend's Roof To Destroy His Entire Room / Two Bed Room House With Open Land And Bore Hole For Sale At Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A 30 Tonnes Truck With Open Roof To Transprot Sugar Within Lagos by teejah03(m): 11:10am On Jul 17, 2019
Hello,

Please I need this referenced request to do a specified task so I will like to know what it costs and requirements.

Am also looking at travelling out of Lagos but lets start from here.

Contact me on 09015003433 or 08020703857 for more details.

Its urgent!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Differences Between Traditional Family And Chanyuan Family / Young African Entrepreneurs Will Change Narrative About The Continent – Osinbajo / How Garki Hospital Caused The Death Of My Son - Late Channels TV Reporter’s Fath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.