Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

BBNaija: Meet Frodd's Mother As Friend Shares Touching Story About Him - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Meet Frodd's Mother As Friend Shares Touching Story About Him (38254 Views)

BBNaija: Meet Jumoke Adoyin, Daughter Of Kwara Ex-Commissioner Of Information / BBNaija: Meet Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo Grandson Is On The Big Brother Naija 2019 / BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Meet Frodd's Mother As Friend Shares Touching Story About Him by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2019
The way tacha finished him this morning Sha... He did good to remain quiet though him done already trigger her button.
Re: BBNaija: Meet Frodd's Mother As Friend Shares Touching Story About Him by tansho(m): 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
Instead of him to remember his mum, where he's coming from, he's busy chasing female housemates and crying upandan for love

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Meet Frodd's Mother As Friend Shares Touching Story About Him by Macgyver1: 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
joylegacie7:
Good to vote but the way i am seeing it why does some boys cherish their mum more than their wife?

We do it because our mum is irreplaceable!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Meet Frodd's Mother As Friend Shares Touching Story About Him by Collysmith: 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
This op is foolish
Re: BBNaija: Meet Frodd's Mother As Friend Shares Touching Story About Him by joylegacie7(f): 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
Macgyver1:

We do it because our mum is irreplaceable!

then what about the girls i mean ur sisters or your dad who gave your mum u?

answer me and clear my confusion please i really want to understand? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Meet Frodd's Mother As Friend Shares Touching Story About Him by FuckThaMod: 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
joylegacie7:
Good to vote but the way i am seeing it why does some boys cherish their mum more than their wife?

Who is wife compared to mum? Come on! Will u gerrarahia

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Meet Frodd's Mother As Friend Shares Touching Story About Him by daddytime(m): 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
Eyeaaa...poor girlll

Sorry Frodd

Your pr team don evict you from the house. Koele
Re: BBNaija: Meet Frodd's Mother As Friend Shares Touching Story About Him by Teaser4(m): 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2019
sorry....frodd is going home

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Meet Frodd's Mother As Friend Shares Touching Story About Him by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2019
joylegacie7:

Did he tell you he is married? Where is this question of yours coming from?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Meet Frodd's Mother As Friend Shares Touching Story About Him by omonla10(m): 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2019
Sounds like froddo to me.. From lord of d rings.. Indomie generation steer clear
Re: BBNaija: Meet Frodd's Mother As Friend Shares Touching Story About Him by onstelly(f): 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2019
ugochukwufrenzy:
very touching

but I don't have 30 naira to waste
Lol but you can vote online
Re: BBNaija: Meet Frodd's Mother As Friend Shares Touching Story About Him by Pusyiter(m): 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
This is why the rich get richer and the poor get poorer
The poor in his poverty is moved and churn out N30 from his meager money to vote
The rich would look and smile and invest in something more meaningful
Re: BBNaija: Meet Frodd's Mother As Friend Shares Touching Story About Him by aystunt: 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
The Frodd story sounds like fraud.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Meet Frodd's Mother As Friend Shares Touching Story About Him by Pavarottii(m): 1:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
As long as he is in d house, am dey blow already if he knows what he is doing after leaving d house.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Meet Frodd's Mother As Friend Shares Touching Story About Him by henribj(m): 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
valenu:
Is it not better to contribute the #30 and dash him?

Well said.
Re: BBNaija: Meet Frodd's Mother As Friend Shares Touching Story About Him by Omega48: 1:54pm On Jul 17, 2019
Collysmith:
This op is foolish
you that is calling someone foolish what are u?
Re: BBNaija: Meet Frodd's Mother As Friend Shares Touching Story About Him by wisdomkid: 2:00pm On Jul 17, 2019
olaolulazio:
I just voted for him with someone else's #30.

Why make me laugh so hard?
Thanks for the laugh...
LOL
Re: BBNaija: Meet Frodd's Mother As Friend Shares Touching Story About Him by Chiefochiefo(m): 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
Funny!
BBN what a lazy way to hustle. Both the participants and the viwers are all lazy and confuse

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Meet Frodd's Mother As Friend Shares Touching Story About Him by SirLakes: 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
Pusyiter:
This is why the rich get richer and the poor get poorer
The poor in his poverty is moved and churn out N30 from his meager money to vote
The rich would look and smile and invest in something more meaningful

The rich will invest the 30 naira in real estate abi

Gerrarahia mehn undecided
Re: BBNaija: Meet Frodd's Mother As Friend Shares Touching Story About Him by pcicero(m): 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2019
Is this another (Fraud) Efe?

They beg with humility to earn your votes and then stick up the middle finger in your face after achieving their aim.

Same way a colleague in my office used almost 20k of his Airtime to vote for Efe and was going round soliciting for votes for him. Nigga claimed he knew Efe personally and the guy was loyal.

After Efe won, I asked my nigga if Efe acknowledged all he did for him, my guy just hissed and his mood quickly changed. I understood what it meant immediately.

Mba, I nor dey do again.
Re: BBNaija: Meet Frodd's Mother As Friend Shares Touching Story About Him by Blackpanther32: 2:09pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ahhh what a touching story I plead with you guys please let's vote for him now let's move
Re: BBNaija: Meet Frodd's Mother As Friend Shares Touching Story About Him by Pusyiter(m): 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2019
If you like vote your salary/life and resources
then, see your outcome
DOPEMU......
SirLakes:

The rich will invest the 30 naira in real estate abi

Gerrarahia mehn undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Meet Frodd's Mother As Friend Shares Touching Story About Him by Elexdallas(m): 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
I don’t like that guy,
If they is any way to vote against him, I will do that.
En too Dey disgrace en self with cry cry
Re: BBNaija: Meet Frodd's Mother As Friend Shares Touching Story About Him by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
The way tacha finished him this morning Sha... He did good to remain quiet though him done already trigger her button.

Go and vote for him...he's your brother from Nkolofia. You're from the same Town even though the village different
Re: BBNaija: Meet Frodd's Mother As Friend Shares Touching Story About Him by mightyhaze: 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
Touching,..
Re: BBNaija: Meet Frodd's Mother As Friend Shares Touching Story About Him by Uchenna96: 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
WorWorBoy:
You mean the cry cry Nigga? undecided

That nigga is emotionally down, he needs love and i am sure he came this far just for his mom and his situation. When a child is crying pointing at a particular place, is either his mother or father is there.what am trying to say is that,Frodd do not cry cos he wannna cry, he cries cos he never knew he would make it this far considering what he is been through in life so far and he is obviously the emotional kind of guy.
Lets support who we think needs the money and not the fame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Meet Frodd's Mother As Friend Shares Touching Story About Him by Angelfrost(m): 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2019
This picture proves nothing... If Otedola takes a selfie in a shandy, with professional make up, you will never believe he's wealthy, except you know him personally...

My point? Simple, cut out this useless attempt at selling him as humble, let him play his manipulative game in the house like others to garner votes...

Besides, history is not on his side in this regard: People who win such shows out of sentiments of poor background, turned out very badly (I no mention names o).
Re: BBNaija: Meet Frodd's Mother As Friend Shares Touching Story About Him by DSoj(m): 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
You just murdered English wickedly in broad daylight.
Just write for pidgin and save us this migraine na.

Chaiii. Chineke!!!
Re: BBNaija: Meet Frodd's Mother As Friend Shares Touching Story About Him by joylegacie7(f): 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2019
Paulimation:

Did he tell you he is married? Where is this question of yours coming from?

please don't get me wrong i'm just asking a question please?
Re: BBNaija: Meet Frodd's Mother As Friend Shares Touching Story About Him by Onyi22(f): 3:16pm On Jul 17, 2019
Chiefochiefo:
Funny!
BBN what a lazy way to hustle. Both the participants and the viwers are all lazy and confuse
u more confused
Re: BBNaija: Meet Frodd's Mother As Friend Shares Touching Story About Him by Jerryembassy91(m): 3:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
You harsh guunnnn lol::
paparazzi1987:
Na person wey dey watch the blue film go vote na . grin

Frod ko Frog ni

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is The Prettiest Yoruba Actress? (see Contenders Pics) / 5 Things To Learn From Efe Bbnaija Win / Is He Really Dead? (nonso Diobi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.