Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

How Come Honest Leaders Like Trump? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Come Honest Leaders Like Trump? (3615 Views)

When Nigeria Have Honest Leaders / If All Of Hollywood Is Gay, Then How Come Bill Cosby Is Any Different? / #bbnaija: Exposing My Boobs, An Honest Mistake – Alex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Come Honest Leaders Like Trump? by KingSango(m): 12:08am On Jul 21, 2019
Dont you know
Re: How Come Honest Leaders Like Trump? by KingSango(m): 11:05am On Jul 21, 2019
How do we recognize the Black pedophile if we are unable to understand that a Black man and or a Black woman is capable of such? What do I mean capable? Senator Dino just addressed the rise of child rapists in Nigeria and how it's a growing problem. Not only was Senator Dino addressing the rapists yet also the child sacrificers which is also satanic. And let's understand that Set or Satan worship started in Egypt as Egyptian defined those among them who live as they wanted regardless of who got hurt or killed as Satanists or chaos lovers. There are Black Satanists literally living in the US who belong to the church of Satan. We must recognize their are demographics of Blacks that choose to be pedophiles. People will get slick and say it's the European that brought this wickedness to Africa. Yet an European isn't just the Slavic and Jewish Caucasian the European also included the indigenous European Africans who we know to be the Moors. And calling them Moors doesn't mean they were from Morocco because Morocco wasn't called that back when Blacks were being refered to as Moors. Let's get honest.

There are Black pedophiles. To claim homosexual is to be a pedophile because they only way to pass this lifestyle down to the next generation is through child rape. 95 percent of homosexuals were raped and molested as children. And the other 5 percent are Satanists who are members of cults that initiate with homosexuality and practice ceremonial group sex magick. There is no Gay Gene. So there are sub societies around the world into sexual alchemy and in fact sexual alchemy is the highest alchemy. Besides blood offered to deities semen and vaginal secretions which contain blood are the second choice of deities seeking energy. Demons seek human energy and this is the basis of dark magick that was done in Egyptian temples. This wickedness was so prevelant in the 18th dynasty that King Akhenaten And His Son King Tut fought against it. Yet the homosexual priesthood killed them both and took over Egypt. So there you have your defense for pure African culture which is the mother goddess culture. I am not going to ever defend Black pedophiles and Satanists.

Re: How Come Honest Leaders Like Trump? by KingSango(m): 4:32pm On Jul 21, 2019
Dont you know
Re: How Come Honest Leaders Like Trump? by Ostrogoth(m): 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
Apepworm:

This evil committed by the Democrats who are filled up with religious hypocrites who use religion and love to justify every evil. It all goes back to Europe where the Dirty Moors and Jews ran the Holy Roman Empire in Germany. The dirty Moors of England the King ruled over Ireland they brutalized Slavic Caucasians. They regarded them as nothing but serfs which is a slave. They took their babies just like they took the babies of Haiti under the Clintons and Obamas. They used them for blood sacrifice rituals to grow their crops using fertility sex magick. They heavily taxed them even under famine and drought. They jailed them if they stole one potato even knowing their children were starving. There was pedophiles raping their children in churches and they were not allowed to read and write. You don't know the history of Europe and the satanic Christian Moors and Jews. They used the poor Caucasians to overthrow the Sultan and kicked out the Moslems and Hebrews. They ran the Inquisitions against the remaining Moslems and Hebrews. They tortured them using metal, water, fire and hanging. They made them confess to crimes they didn t commit. If they confess they were hanged before they were burned. Those who didn't confessed were burned alive. All of this was done by the Christian Moors the Dirty Jews who were Christian converts and they newly empowered Caucasians.

You don't know these people that Rep Omar is now in league with.

Did you know the ruler of the Holy Roman Empire in Germany was a Moor during the expulsion of the Moslems and Hebrews? Did you know Pope Emperor Charles the V was the Emperor during the Inquistions? Yes and when they expelled the Hebrews they separated them from their children. Sending the children to West Africa to starve and die. Then they invaded the Americas and enslaved the Black Indian Hebrews my father's people. You don't know American history and you don't know European history.

The Pedophile Dirty Moor hide behind White Supremacy while he and Caucasian and Jews are all Freemasons. Don't you know

The Etiophians ran this Pan Africanism trying unite all African People. They don't know or don't care it's not all Black and White. There is good and evil among Africans. Didn't Irritated Genie point out all the pedophiles hiding under Pan Africanism? They don't now to no African traditional kings. They come to take land and gain power because America is falling and Europe is falling. If they get in it will be hell on Earth for these pedophiles are the New World Order.

This is the biggest load of historical bullshit and hogwash ever invented by a homo sapien (I doubt you are one!). Daaàaaaammmmn you need to see a psychiatric, or better still, you need to be kept under 24 hr surveillance, for you are absolutely crazy!
Also you sound like Elijah Mohammed spraying a load of unpurified excretions!! Who!!
Re: How Come Honest Leaders Like Trump? by KingSango(m): 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
Ostrogoth:

This is the biggest load of historical bullshit and hogwash ever invented by a homo sapien (I doubt you are one!). Daaàaaaammmmn you need to see a psychiatric, or better still, you need to be kept under 24 hr surveillance, for you are absolutely crazy!
Also you sound like Elijah Mohammed spraying a load of unpurified excretions!! Who!!

Disprove it grin grin grin

I'm not going get angry unless you prove me wrong

Call me crazy that's not a bad thing in this insane world ruled by demons
Re: How Come Honest Leaders Like Trump? by KingSango(m): 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2019
1. All religions on Earth have had priests and priestesses perform exocisms on humans affected with homosexuality, sodomy, etc, to remove demons from them. This is well documented and widely ignored by mainstream media. Majority of recovering homosexuals admit that there was a spirit working in them that was fighting them while they tried to quit permanently homosexuality. 

2. The practice of sodomy is far worst than masturbation, which only involves individual lusting and lost of energy, maybe embarrassment if done in public. But the practice of sodomy takes years off the life, spreads disease, invites demons who are attracted to such dirty activities like all filth draws parasites, bacteria both physical and spiritual. Coprophilia widely practiced by male homosexuals, is the love of feces, usually to the point of consumption.
If the term is revolting, it's intentional. The practice is revolting.

3. Homosexuals connect self identity to being homosexual. That's the same as a rapist or murder, identifying their abomination with who they are as a person. This is proof in itself that an alien force has invaded the human being and is demanding acknowledgement of its existence while still remaining hidden, and burying the true identity of the person inside the degraded condition of homosexuality. 

4. Nearly all evil cults have sodomy and pedophilia as their initiation and continuous practice to belong. Nearly all evil cults are sodomites and pedophiles groups. These sodomite pedophile cult groups are behind worldwide child trafficking, drug trafficking, organ trafficking, sex trafficking, pedophile rings, human and child sacrifices and cannibalistic restaurants. 

5. All societies that practiced pederasty, homosexual culture, were warring societies that constantly enslaved other peaceful societies because they were too busy wasting their lives to build a peaceful and prosperous society of their own so they invaded others. Homosexual demons seem to drive humans to spread to other lands and peoples until they gain cultural supremacy. All technologies developed by peaceful societies, such as gunpowder, homosexual warring societies of the Western Empire made into weapons of mass destruction. Rape is used as a weapon to spread dissexuality and demons. 

6. Homosexuality disconnects humans from other humans. Many become closer to animals and engage in sex with animals. Homosexuals even become cannibals like Jeffery Dahma. But Dahma wasn't the first and isn't the last homosexual driven to cannibalism and evil occultism of human and child sacrifice to gain the souls of others because they have lost their own.
Re: How Come Honest Leaders Like Trump? by Ostrogoth(m): 5:06pm On Jul 21, 2019
KingSango:

How do we recognize the Black pedophile if we are unable to understand that a Black man and or a Black woman is capable of such? What do I mean capable? Senator Dino just addressed the rise of child rapists in Nigeria and how it's a growing problem. Not only was Senator Dino addressing the rapists yet also the child sacrificers which is also satanic. And let's understand that Set or Satan worship started in Egypt as Egyptian defined those among them who live as they wanted regardless of who got hurt or killed as Satanists or chaos lovers. There are Black Satanists literally living in the US who belong to the church of Satan. We must recognize their are demographics of Blacks that choose to be pedophiles. People will get slick and say it's the European that brought this wickedness to Africa. Yet an European isn't just the Slavic and Jewish Caucasian the European also included the indigenous European Africans who we know to be the Moors. And calling them Moors doesn't mean they were from Morocco because Morocco wasn't called that back when Blacks were being refered to as Moors. Let's get honest.

There are Black pedophiles. To claim homosexual is to be a pedophile because they only way to pass this lifestyle down to the next generation is through child rape. 95 percent of homosexuals were raped and molested as children. And the other 5 percent are Satanists who are members of cults that initiate with homosexuality and practice ceremonial group sex magick. There is no Gay Gene. So there are sub societies around the world into sexual alchemy and in fact sexual alchemy is the highest alchemy. Besides blood offered to deities semen and vaginal secretions which contain blood are the second choice of deities seeking energy. Demons seek human energy and this is the basis of dark magick that was done in Egyptian temples. This wickedness was so prevelant in the 18th dynasty that King Akhenaten And His Son King Tut fought against it. Yet the homosexual priesthood killed them both and took over Egypt. So there you have your defense for pure African culture which is the mother goddess culture. I am not going to ever defend Black pedophiles and Satanists.

Its like you black American "Yorubas" are a very dangerous and crazy species, with your insane historical theories and psycho-ward-level conspiracy theories! I'll take care to warn all African yorubas to stay away from you and even get restraining orders against you if they ever go to America!!!!
Re: How Come Honest Leaders Like Trump? by Ostrogoth(m): 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2019
KingSango:

Disprove it grin grin grin

I'm not going get angry unless you prove me wrong

Call me crazy that's not a bad thing in this insane world ruled by demons

Absolutely not!! Am going to stay as far away from you as I can forever! May we never meet again, AMEN!
Re: How Come Honest Leaders Like Trump? by KingSango(m): 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
Ostrogoth:

Its like you black American "Yorubas" are a very dangerous and crazy species, with your insane historical theories and psycho-ward-level conspiracy theories! I'll take care to warn all African yorubas to stay away from you and even get restraining orders against you if they ever go to America!!!!

Prove me wrong. And I don't know you to verify you are Yoruba. And you are not the Ooni or Alaafin you have no authority to order such a thing based upon internet disagreement.

Agent

Re: How Come Honest Leaders Like Trump? by Ostrogoth(m): 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
KingSango:

Prove me wrong. And I don't know you to verify you are Yoruba. And you are not the Ooni or Alaafin you have no authority to order such a thing based upon internet disagreement.

Agent

You again?? Well I am a descendant of Oduduwa and a grandson of a former king. But since you are American and a psycho, am not about to ever reveal any info about myself. You Sir, had better try Jesus since you seem to me a troubled man who's searching for peace; I tried Him and I found my own peace!
Re: How Come Honest Leaders Like Trump? by KingSango(m): 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2019
Ostrogoth:

You again?? Well I am a descendant of Oduduwa and a grandson of a former king. But since you are American and a psycho, am not about to ever reveal any info about myself. You Sir, had better try Jesus since you seem to me a troubled man who's searching for peace; I tried Him and I found my own peace!

I don't know you and you don't know me

Move on grin grin grin about your Jesus business if you have such peace then why come war with me?

Liar you have no peace
Re: How Come Honest Leaders Like Trump? by KingSango(m): 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
Everyone knows that I know the Great Masonic Secrets and have revealed them to the youth. I am not a liar, I am not in any Masonic order or cult. I hold steadfast to truth and I hold no man's secrets. I am an ascended master just like Christ before me. I am not Alaafin Sango that is Alaafin of Oyo Imperial Majesty Oba Adeyemi III May he long live, he is Baba Sango. I never said I was born Yoruba yet Yorubas are the cousins of African Americans who are the Biblical Hebrews. We are also cousins to the Igbos who suffered expulsion in 1492 from Spain and Portugal dropped off into West Africa.

Who hates the truth other than an agent? Or a guilty one?
Re: How Come Honest Leaders Like Trump? by KingSango(m): 5:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
A Sodomite is an envious soul

Re: How Come Honest Leaders Like Trump? by KingSango(m): 6:37pm On Jul 21, 2019
Truth is powerful and indisputable
Re: How Come Honest Leaders Like Trump? by KingSango(m): 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
Greetings,

Now we must be patient and stay on track with the revealing of this powerful truth that will destroy the Babylonian matrix. I will not allow some agent to disrupt me any more nor have I ever paused online to deal with trolls. Dont feed the trolls. grin

Here is an American news outlet boldly exposing the pedophiles and rapists among the Democrats including big money donors. This party that Rep Ilhan Omar has involved herself with are major sex traffickers. This party started out as the slave owners of the American colonies. You have to remember American slavery was chattel meaning they treated slaves mere property. Slaves were no less than animals and they breed slaves on farms like animals to keep the stock of slaves profitable. They did sex experiments with the slaves. They performed homosexual rituals with slaves and homosexual slave owners raped their children. So when you are talking about the Democrats which are American Catholics, Christians, Jewish, the dirty Moors and even some Black Indians were apart of this crowd. This is how come the Democrats are such a diverse crowd today because the deviance and profit of owning slaves attracted many people. The Republicans have a completely different history because usually those who became Republicans are those seeking the laws of the republic to protect them from those slave masters among the Democrats. It's just the history of America.

Sodomy the worst of evils and the Democrats are promoting sodomy LGBT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9-UMSEej9o
Re: How Come Honest Leaders Like Trump? by KingSango(m): 10:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
Black pedophile dirty Moor
Re: How Come Honest Leaders Like Trump? by KingSango(m): 3:30pm On Jul 22, 2019
Greetings,

Mr. Neely Fuller said once Black people are the world's biggest hypocrites and they talk of keeping it real yet never keep it real. Let's get real. I don't care if Rep Ilhan Omar stays in America or leaves. I don't care about Hispanics coming into America on a continent they are indigenous too. I only see the hypocrites in power who use poor people like human cattle. Rep Omar and the Black Caucas of Dirty Moors promote child rape all over the Earth while poor Somalia women and children suffer rape and abuse in camps. Hispanic women and children trafficked across the border. When do we get real about true justice? Why do people only attack Israel to appear radical? If it wasn't for America financing and sending Israel weapons there would be no Israel. Dont you know? There would be no destabilization in Somalia. Dont you know?
Re: How Come Honest Leaders Like Trump? by KingSango(m): 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2019
Greetings

So while Rep Omar talks down upon Israel she never addresses the evils done in Somalia. And this is evil because the people who set up where Omar is are totally exploiting the violence in Somaliia for the oil. And they get to look like they pulled Omar out of a savage nation and she is lucky to be where she is. Isn't this how Trump phrased it? Well she is lucky and Omar should use her position for righteousness and address the sexual sins against women and children. She should talk about Somalia whether good or bad to bring attention to her struggling family. The Congessional Black Caucas should be talking about the sexual sins in the Black Church and how it's 3 times worse than the Catholic Church. Dont you know the two cities in America with the highest Aids and HIV infections are Washington DC followed by Atlanta GA? Both cities are predominantly black. Did you know that both cities have a high number of African Americans claiming the gay lifestyles? And wherever you have sexual sins especially it affects youth you will have a high degree of violence and murder. Dont you know?
Re: How Come Honest Leaders Like Trump? by KingSango(m): 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2019
How come they raped millions of children? To generate a mob that works silently among the people. Abused children fall in love with their abuser and turn on the world to protect the priests.

The Black Church is 3 times worse in raping babies and women than the Roman Catholic church. Dont you know?

Re: How Come Honest Leaders Like Trump? by KingSango(m): 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2019
The nature of man is carnal
Re: How Come Honest Leaders Like Trump? by KingSango(m): 10:55pm On Jul 23, 2019
cry

Everybody know it the Democrats into sex trafficking that's how come they push LGBT and protection laws for pedophiles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBBZtXvw6wA
Re: How Come Honest Leaders Like Trump? by Godmind6: 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
Greetings

T West goes in on the immigration lovers now wanting lifetime mental health benefits to be paid by US taxpayers for children of illegal immigrants separated from their families. grin This will never pass into American law it's just another ploy to keep this issue in the news cycle and draw sympathy for the unfortunate children drug by their parents across borders. Now I do desire to express empathy for those from war torn nations like Somalia that are really fleeing from life and death struggles. Yet this isn't being discussed at all by the Democrats. And you are never going to see any media sympathy for the thousands of Africans kicked out of America. Usually the Africans are the first to go and they kicked out for any and sometimes made up reasons.

What goes on in Somalia is very tragic and that is where I would love to keep the focus. I have nothing against Hispanics absolutely nothing. I have never known one to personally do me any wrong yet I do realize they can be inclined to be hostile towards African Americans due to inner politics in the community. All people are pressured to go along with their group because people survive around the world based upon group strength. Yet the majority is not always right and they are usually wrong. Atrocities happen because of group loyalty like what happened in Rwanda long ago. You would think humanity would evolve from group thinking yet we only evolve as individuals. There is a lesson in Malcolm X story after his holy journey to Mecca an awakening that isolated him from his family of Black Muslims.

To the small number that would benefit please don't choose sides. If you can hold your beliefs in your heart and never take part in siding in issues. The devil homosexual cults that infiltrate every movement are there to stir your loyalty and flatter you with mock support. The purpose of such ill intended action is to get you so emotional that you don't see the train you are on is trampling over innocent people. There is no good or evil side in a spiritual war only the code of ethics that you take into battle. Be ye gentle as lambs and wise as serpents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oJ_wII6RMM
Re: How Come Honest Leaders Like Trump? by Godmind6: 11:03pm On Jul 24, 2019
Greetings

Now you know me I don't do well with politics it's not my best suit. A politician is a dirty dog and that's because he she has to make party alliances. Trump goes in on the media hoaxes this what I'm bringing up to you. The US news is fake and it's all owned by 6 Jewish companies. There are 6 studios in Hollywood despite the number of movies coming out it's all owned by Jews. There are about 6 major recording labels and despite all the independent labels the big 6 own all the radio, magazine, video channels and the t.v networks are owned by a small group. So where is the liberty? Where is this open and free market people imagine exists in America? There is a flood of opinions true yet when you examine them they all been subplanted into the minds of the people by repeated media. People see it on tv and believe it like it's scripture. In the age of Aquarius you will be able to think for yourself. No longer will the pedophile brother control your mind and religion.

Wake up out your your slumber

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gbdo_w8Dab8
Re: How Come Honest Leaders Like Trump? by Godmind6: 11:37am On Jul 25, 2019
When you wake up to understand homosexual cults control most of the world governments via Freemasonry and the 3 major religions of Christianity Judaism and Islam then you will see with new eyes. Homosexuality isn't about love it is occult magick. Demons love when humans do homosexuality they are right there to draw the dark energy. Whether a homosexual is aware that what they are doing is demonic doesn't matter to demons. Many homosexuals that tried to quit homosexuality said they felt the presence of demons fighting them to keep them subjected to it. I have given this subject thorough research from the point of view of occult science history. From mythology I have said the stories of alchemy and sex magick that go all the way back to Lemuria and Atlantis which were African civilizations before the flood. Trust me we were not the first to deal with demonic homosexual priesthoods ruling every aspect of life via religion and secret brotherhoods.

Re: How Come Honest Leaders Like Trump? by Godmind6: 12:00pm On Jul 25, 2019
Greetings

People around the hate America and it's Western European nations allies for a number of reasons mainly economic bullying. Trump says people in America hate America and I say no it's they hate the evil being done in their name to innocent poor people that the Freemason controlled government is doing. The US has so many economic sanctions against nations that refuse to play along with its corporate bullying. Did you know the CEOs of American corporations are high level Freemasons? Yes and all the wealth stolen from other nations aren't trickled down to the poor Americans. People are made to believe corporate wars in foreign soils are good for the American economy and US interests are worth fighting and dying for. No, it's a sick brotherhood of homosexual men running the world and their greed is never satisfied. They have no intentions of ending poverty for that would mean the end of their power. So when you have good leaders in the world including Trump and other leaders around the world they will be attacked for their good. That's right the brotherhoods will is to keep the world enslaved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6GO4wKu8tw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Pornhub Searches Surpass Kim Kardashian’s After Playboy Cover / Three Actresses I Think Look Almost Alike / Assurance Turns To Endurance As Davido Spotted kissing New Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.