Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Belgium Friend And Family Visa,why does it take too long to get their response? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Belgium Friend And Family Visa,why does it take too long to get their response? (543 Views)

Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries / Man Who Left For Canada Calls His Friend And Was Weeping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Belgium Friend And Family Visa,why does it take too long to get their response? by dayo2008(m): 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
I have applied with VFS Lagos since May 14th,2019 and application got to Abuja the next day,and also got to Brussels since June 3rd,2019 and up till now no feedback.several mails to them has yielded no reasonable result. My travel date in July has since passed. Experts in the house is there still any hope of getting visa approval
Re: Belgium Friend And Family Visa,why does it take too long to get their response? by chukwuibuipob: 12:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
cc: justwise
Re: Belgium Friend And Family Visa,why does it take too long to get their response? by Royals1st: 9:38am On Jul 18, 2019
Same thing with my self and my wife since may 27 and we have travel to eu many times but this our first time applying via Belgium embassy i will never use there embassy again
Re: Belgium Friend And Family Visa,why does it take too long to get their response? by dayo2008(m): 10:37am On Aug 06, 2019
Royals1st:
Same thing with my self and my wife since may 27 and we have travel to eu many times but this our first time applying via Belgium embassy i will never use there embassy again
so how far with your application,have you got any information so far?
Re: Belgium Friend And Family Visa,why does it take too long to get their response? by Greatlinco(m): 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
I want to know more about Belgium cry
Re: Belgium Friend And Family Visa,why does it take too long to get their response? by Royals1st: 7:58am On Aug 09, 2019
No bro my application is still with them oo oo this embassy is most usless i have ever seen

(1) (Reply)

Old Man Returns Money He Found In Lagos Airport Restroom / Urgent!!directions From Lagos Mainland( Fadeyi) To Epe / Lagos Residents Refuse To Be Locked Down To Stop Spread Of Covid-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.