Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence (38034 Views)

Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady / Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Rilley(m): 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
Bestboy11513:

Blockhead
Coconut head!
Re: Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
Onyi22:
They should shut up jare......
Despite all these, I still wish to be wizkid baby mama because he is very rich n famous and Worth more than some guys some guys on this forum

I love u wizkid

Nice, Welldone. May your daughter also take after you.
Re: Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by HANSEEL(m): 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
i am very disappointed on Wizkid. if these accusations are true.
Re: Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by shineeye1: 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2019
Onyi22:
Despite all these, I still wish to be wizkid baby mama because he is very rich n famous and Worth more than some guys some guys on this forum

I love u wizkid

Old bitches don't qualify!
Re: Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by King44(m): 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2019
finally village pipu yaff get star boy choi... n I used to take side before o never knew he was the culprit in his relationship kpalava
Re: Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Skmoda360(m): 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
soberdrunk:
"Flaunt" olodo... angry
You even spot her error...well done sir.
Re: Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by shineeye1: 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
Amagite:
Singer Wizkid's 3rd baby mama, Jada Pollock called him out today on Instagram, accusing him of domestic violence and announcing that she has stopped working with him as his manager.

A lot of people have been reacting to this and shading her for 'covering' up for Wizkid when his first and second baby mamas, Shola and Binta called him out.

"From today I and Ayo no longer work together. I've been in an abusive relationship with him for years covering for him time and time again. And I'm tired.

Wiz continuously puts his hand on me, leaves me with bruises that I cover up from the world including my family and friends. It often feels like we are war in the same house.

I have done all I can do to keep this all together but from today I let go. You can support someone as much as you can but at some point, you have to value yourself. I can't raise my son in this kind of environment.
" Jada posted in a now deleted post o her Insta-story.

Even Wizkid's second baby mama, Binta Diallo was quick to comment on the situation, "Karma is a bitch ain't it�," She wrote.

US-based Nollywood actress, Victoria Inyama, has also reacted to Jada's call out. See her post below...

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/07/actress-victoria-inyama-reacts-to-jada-calling-out-wizkid-over-domestic-violence.html

Welcome from your fantasy world lady. In that high world of weeds, everybody is wrong except you. But you all drop down someday to the real world. Welcome from on high!
Re: Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by citruslimited(m): 4:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
In this world of ours many have lost the pride and joy of marriage and have adopted a culture of being baby mamas. And have no shame for it.

What a would
Re: Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by GMbuharii: 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2019
iammo:
angry

*Wizkid fights Banky W...
*Wizkid fights linda ikeji
*Wizkid fights baby mama
*Wizkid fights and beat up a thug in shitta
*Wizkid fights Skales...

Yet they don't know Skunk and drugs is making him aggressive and he needs a few months rehab, system flush and drug free time..

Shattap

grin
Re: Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Omudia11: 5:37pm On Jul 17, 2019
Speak for your female family members.
GISpro:
Most ladies today are glorified bimbos.
Re: Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Omudia11: 5:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
And when the young ones go after him for his money you call them names. Do you now see that you lack sense?
Bestboy11513:
He treats them bad because he wants them gone.

There are far younger, better women waiting in line. Carry on Wizzy!

Re: Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Omudia11: 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2019
Keep describing your mother.
mallamnari:
Food don land for the hoe Loshows, feminist

U decide to buy 3rd baby n u expect to be treated like a queen,

Abel life na per head, wen u de enjoy d sweet life u tell us?
Re: Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Bestboy11513(m): 5:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
Omudia11:
And when the young ones go after him for his money you call them names. Do you now see that you lack sense?

No I don't lack sense. The person who brought you to this world does.
Re: Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by djoey89: 5:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
olassybaba:
Beware of women that keep saying a man should never lay his hands on a woman, just know they are the real devil and they will annoy the shii out of you so you can misbehave, there's no rule to building a home, Men beware!!! . Instead of laying your hands on these devil incarnates just move away. Cos if anything happens, a regular slowpoke can tell from her tiny voice, pretty face and lovely eyes that she is the innocent one undecided

They push u to the point, you loose your mind then they would never hit... idi.ot... i just keep quiet and go take some chill beer with peppersoup to avoid their kolo.
Re: Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by tealaw(m): 6:09pm On Jul 17, 2019
My advice, never believe, trust or pity all these oshofree ladies. Reality sets in when they don't get what they expected from these famous guys. I suspect she was expecting bed of roses when she started dating the guy. Expecting 50 thousand dollar pocket money every month. Unfortunately, maybe na only 500 my guy dey give am.lol.
When dey don't get what they want, they resort to blackmail to tarnish the guy image. We know una. It happened to Neymar Jr too. Try another tactic.
Re: Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2019
Omudia11:
Speak for your female family members.

They're not doing madness on Instagram
Re: Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
Omudia11:
Keep describing your mother.

Why are you so pained? If you're not a prostitute you won't be defending these black sheep of womanhood.
Re: Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by bigfather(m): 6:55pm On Jul 17, 2019
Victoria Iyama is based in UK.
Thamesmed area. South East
Re: Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Omudia11: 7:29pm On Jul 17, 2019
Is it your madness? Or your Instagram page?
GISpro:

They're not doing madness on Instagram
Re: Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Omudia11: 7:29pm On Jul 17, 2019
If your mother wasn't a hoe, she wouldn't birth a swine like you
GISpro:

Why are you so pained? If you're not a prostitute you won't be defending these black sheep of womanhood.
Re: Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Omudia11: 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2019
You mean your parents lack sense right.so predictable.
Bestboy11513:

No I don't lack sense. The person who brought you to this world does.
Re: Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
Omudia11:
[s]If your mother wasn't a hoe, she wouldn't birth a swine like you[/s]

Re: Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by PrettyMelly(f): 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
Nobody is above mistake. ishie
soberdrunk:
"Flaunt" olodo... angry
Re: Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Bestboy11513(m): 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2019
Omudia11:
You mean your parents lack sense right.so predictable.

No it's your baboon relatives they lack brain cells, and shush you're not capable of prediction.
Re: Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by titi4fola(f): 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
This baby mama stuff again? I got house chore to catch up with I'll be back...
Re: Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by mistyebby(f): 11:09pm On Jul 17, 2019
1,2,3 baby mamas complained, he should watch it.
Re: Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Omudia11: 6:02am On Jul 18, 2019
Keep describing your parents.
Bestboy11513:

No it's your baboon relatives they lack brain cells, and shush you're not capable of prediction.
Re: Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence by Pusyiter(m): 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2019
I laff in Zulu
Only the living tell the fairy tale
By the time he removes your 32 and leave you blind, then you go know say khaki no be leather
Money can buy bed but not sleep grin
Onyi22:

I love u wizkid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dolapo Badmus Celebrates 42nd Birthday With Cute Photos / Annie And 2face At Uti Nwachukwu's Birthday / Nkem Owoh Osuofia Speaks On Biafra (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.