Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Breaking: Senate Confirms Tanko Mohammad, Now The Susbtantive CJN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Senate Confirms Tanko Mohammad, Now The Susbtantive CJN (12087 Views)

Bauchi Bala Mohammad Cut The Hair Of Pilgrims From His State In Mecca / Zakzaky: Mohammad Jafar Montazeri Urges Nigeria To Send Him To Iran / Tijjani Mohammad Bande Emerges New UN General Assembly President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Senate Confirms Tanko Mohammad, Now The Susbtantive CJN by Halo22: 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
Don't forget the Tanko man has few months to take in retirement.
Re: Breaking: Senate Confirms Tanko Mohammad, Now The Susbtantive CJN by Mahsums: 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
Fulani Amaka tongue
Re: Breaking: Senate Confirms Tanko Mohammad, Now The Susbtantive CJN by GMbuharii: 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
amanro:
Buhari has finally secured the bag cheesy

Buhari came, he saw, and he conquered the 3 Arms of government grin

A thanks and praise be unto proverbial goats and coneheaded structures

grin
Re: Breaking: Senate Confirms Tanko Mohammad, Now The Susbtantive CJN by Eteka1(m): 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2019
Dandsome:
Whoever doubted and is still doubting the fulani agenda?

That person must be a slave
I guess you voted for Atiku, isn't he also a Fulani?
Re: Breaking: Senate Confirms Tanko Mohammad, Now The Susbtantive CJN by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
agabusta:

Continue seeing Fulani in your dreams.

I abhor being quoted by block heads who can't see beyond their nose or collaborators in the Fulani grand plot.

Whichever category you fall, steer clear my path.
Re: Breaking: Senate Confirms Tanko Mohammad, Now The Susbtantive CJN by jamace(m): 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
Awol1:
Mission completed.

Executive, in Fulani bag.

Legislature, in Fulani bag.

Judiciary, now fully in Fulani bag.

Now every executive atrocity and rascality shall always have legislative and legal imprimatur.

Not forgetting the armed forces controlled by the Fulani to deal with anyone who dares to resist.

How would anyone still try to rationalize this grand plot?

I don't see Buhari serving out his tenure.
Gbam.
Pls read this: https://www.nairaland.com/5300770/movement-oneness-jihad-west-africa
Re: Breaking: Senate Confirms Tanko Mohammad, Now The Susbtantive CJN by Afamed: 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2019
9jaunite:
Slave GEt out
Keep your ignorance to yourself. Is every man from the the North a Fulani? Typical lazy youth
Re: Breaking: Senate Confirms Tanko Mohammad, Now The Susbtantive CJN by agabusta: 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2019
Awol1:

I abhor being quoted by block heads who can't see beyond their nose or collaborators in the Fulani grand plot.

Whichever category you fall, steer clear my path.

Continue foaming in the mouth like a schizophrenic. Fulani this, fulani that, are you not ashamed of yourself?? Crying all over Nairaland over a co-equal in the Nigerian space.

If you don't want to be quoted, stay off an online public forum.
Re: Breaking: Senate Confirms Tanko Mohammad, Now The Susbtantive CJN by 9jaunite: 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

Keep your ignorance to yourself. Is every man from the the North a Fulani? Typical lazy youth
[/s]

Trash

.what did you take south Nigeria for undecided

Nonsense
Re: Breaking: Senate Confirms Tanko Mohammad, Now The Susbtantive CJN by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
Re: Breaking: Senate Confirms Tanko Mohammad, Now The Susbtantive CJN by Afamed: 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2019
9jaunite:
[s][/s]

Trash

Nonsense
You haven't said anything new
Re: Breaking: Senate Confirms Tanko Mohammad, Now The Susbtantive CJN by naijajobx: 3:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
Really
Re: Breaking: Senate Confirms Tanko Mohammad, Now The Susbtantive CJN by Afamed: 4:09pm On Jul 17, 2019
9jaunite:
[s][/s]

Trash

Nonsense
Hypocrite like you, under GEJ when it was all about SS and SE you were happy right?

FLASHBACK
GEJ FEDERAL APPONTMENTS :
Below is how appointments were in GEJ's time:
*"Secretary General of the Federarion"- Anyim Pius Anyim.*
*DG of DSS - Ita Ekpeyoung*
*"Minister of Petroleum" - Deiziani Alison Madueke*
*"Minister of Finance" - Ngozi Okonjo Iweala*
*CBN governor- Sanusi Lamido was removed in a controversial circumstances and replaced with "Godwin Emefiele"*
*Chief of Staff - Mike Oghiadomhe*
*"Accountant General of the Federarion -* *Jonah Otunia.*
*Chief of Army Staff. Azubuike Ihejirika, later replaced by
Kenneth Minima.*
1. *NIMET~Dr. Anthony Anuforom*
2. *NNPC~Eng. Andrew Yakubu*
3. *NIMASA~Patrick Apobolokemi*
4. *PENCOM~Mrs. Chinelo Anohu Amazu*
5. *FERMA~Engr. Chukwu Amuchi*
6. *DPR~Mr. George Osahon*
7. *"Bank Of Industry"~Ms. Evelyn Oputu*
8. *Nigerian Content Dev. Agency~Ernest Nwanpa*
9. *Consumer Protection Agency~Mrs Dupe Atoki*
10. *NCC~Engr. Eugene Juwa*
11. *NAMA~Engr. Nnamdi Udoh*
12. *NCAA~Engr. Akikuotu*
13. FAAN~*George Uriesi*
14. *NCAT~Capt. Chinere Kalu*
15. *SEC~Aruma Otteh*
16. *"Sovereign Wealth Fund~Uche Orji*
17. *NAFDAC~Dr Paul Orhil*
18. *FIIRO~Dr. Mrs. G. N Elemo*
19. *Maritime Academy Of Nigeria~Oron Joshua Okpo*
20. *Railway Corporation~Eng. Seyi Sijuwade*
21. *Nigerian Tourism Dev. Corporation~Mrs. Sally Mbanefoh*
22. *"Budget Office Of The Federation"~Dr Bright Okogwu*
23. *NERDC~Prof Godswill Obioma*
24. *NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya*
25. *Standard Organization Of Nigeria~Dr Joseph Odumodu*
26. *Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation~Emeka Nkem Mba*
27. *"Industrial Training Fund"~Prof. Longmas Wapmuk*
28. *National University Commission~Prof. Okojie*
29. *NESREA~Mrs. N.S Benebo*
30. *MDG Office~Dr. Precious Gbenio*
31. *"Surveyor General Of The Federation"~Peter Chigozie*
32. *Statistician General Of The Federation~Dr. Yemi Kale*
33. *"Accountant General Of The Federation"~Mr. Jonah
Otunla*
34. *"Auditor General Of The Federation"~Samuel Yonongo
Ukura*
35. *National Orientation Agency~Mike Omieri*
36. *News Agency Of Nigeria~Oluremi Oyo*
*Oluremi Oyo was replaced by Ima Niboro......from the South
South.*
37. *NEPC E/S David I Adelugba*
38. *NEPZA~Mr. Olugbenga Kuye*
39. *BPP~Engr Emeka Ezeh*
40. *Niger Delta Ministry-Orubebe, etc.*
*All these happened yet some people kept quiet, now they
are talking.
. It was one Nigeria then
Re: Breaking: Senate Confirms Tanko Mohammad, Now The Susbtantive CJN by 9jaunite: 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
Afamed:

Hypocrite like you, under GEJ when it was all about SS and SE you were happy right?

FLASHBACK
GEJ FEDERAL APPONTMENTS :
Below is how appointments were in GEJ's time:
*"Secretary General of the Federarion"- Anyim Pius Anyim.*
*DG of DSS - Ita Ekpeyoung*
*"Minister of Petroleum" - Deiziani Alison Madueke*
*"Minister of Finance" - Ngozi Okonjo Iweala*
*CBN governor- Sanusi Lamido was removed in a controversial circumstances and replaced with "Godwin Emefiele"*
*Chief of Staff - Mike Oghiadomhe*
*"Accountant General of the Federarion -* *Jonah Otunia.*
*Chief of Army Staff. Azubuike Ihejirika, later replaced by
Kenneth Minima.*
1. *NIMET~Dr. Anthony Anuforom*
2. *NNPC~Eng. Andrew Yakubu*
3. *NIMASA~Patrick Apobolokemi*
4. *PENCOM~Mrs. Chinelo Anohu Amazu*
5. *FERMA~Engr. Chukwu Amuchi*
6. *DPR~Mr. George Osahon*
7. *"Bank Of Industry"~Ms. Evelyn Oputu*
8. *Nigerian Content Dev. Agency~Ernest Nwanpa*
9. *Consumer Protection Agency~Mrs Dupe Atoki*
10. *NCC~Engr. Eugene Juwa*
11. *NAMA~Engr. Nnamdi Udoh*
12. *NCAA~Engr. Akikuotu*
13. FAAN~*George Uriesi*
14. *NCAT~Capt. Chinere Kalu*
15. *SEC~Aruma Otteh*
16. *"Sovereign Wealth Fund~Uche Orji*
17. *NAFDAC~Dr Paul Orhil*
18. *FIIRO~Dr. Mrs. G. N Elemo*
19. *Maritime Academy Of Nigeria~Oron Joshua Okpo*
20. *Railway Corporation~Eng. Seyi Sijuwade*
21. *Nigerian Tourism Dev. Corporation~Mrs. Sally Mbanefoh*
22. *"Budget Office Of The Federation"~Dr Bright Okogwu*
23. *NERDC~Prof Godswill Obioma*
24. *NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya*
25. *Standard Organization Of Nigeria~Dr Joseph Odumodu*
26. *Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation~Emeka Nkem Mba*
27. *"Industrial Training Fund"~Prof. Longmas Wapmuk*
28. *National University Commission~Prof. Okojie*
29. *NESREA~Mrs. N.S Benebo*
30. *MDG Office~Dr. Precious Gbenio*
31. *"Surveyor General Of The Federation"~Peter Chigozie*
32. *Statistician General Of The Federation~Dr. Yemi Kale*
33. *"Accountant General Of The Federation"~Mr. Jonah
Otunla*
34. *"Auditor General Of The Federation"~Samuel Yonongo
Ukura*
35. *National Orientation Agency~Mike Omieri*
36. *News Agency Of Nigeria~Oluremi Oyo*
*Oluremi Oyo was replaced by Ima Niboro......from the South
South.*
37. *NEPC E/S David I Adelugba*
38. *NEPZA~Mr. Olugbenga Kuye*
39. *BPP~Engr Emeka Ezeh*
40. *Niger Delta Ministry-Orubebe, etc.*
*All these happened yet some people kept quiet, now they
are talking.
. It was one Nigeria then

grin issa matter of 3 year 2023 power return to the south grin Like it or not
Re: Breaking: Senate Confirms Tanko Mohammad, Now The Susbtantive CJN by Afamed: 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
9jaunite:

grin issa matter of 3 year 2023 power return to the south grin Like it or not
Definitely not the 5% South.We know the South the power is coming to by 2023 , God willing
Re: Breaking: Senate Confirms Tanko Mohammad, Now The Susbtantive CJN by Diastima: 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
This CJN is so archaic!
Re: Breaking: Senate Confirms Tanko Mohammad, Now The Susbtantive CJN by 9jaunite: 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
Afamed:

Definitely not the 5% South.We know the South the power is coming to by 2023 , God willing

You that is 90%
What have you contributed..
Apart from.. Terrorism....backward ness

Any way I don't have your time..

Who knows if you a cattle

Just go and join your brother in the forests...

Don't bother replying
Re: Breaking: Senate Confirms Tanko Mohammad, Now The Susbtantive CJN by agabusta: 5:21pm On Jul 17, 2019
Halo22:

Wrong sir. He will be retiring in 2023.
Re: Breaking: Senate Confirms Tanko Mohammad, Now The Susbtantive CJN by baganas: 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
agabusta:

Continue seeing Fulani in your dreams. Every Northerner is a Fulani to some people.
Pls tell them. And every fulani is a herdman. Just imagine
Re: Breaking: Senate Confirms Tanko Mohammad, Now The Susbtantive CJN by Deepthoughts: 6:03pm On Jul 17, 2019
ajibola1979:
http://www.politico.ng/breaking-senate-confirms-tanko-mohammad-now-the-susbtantive-cjn/
Everything was already prearranged, there is just one question I wish was asked of TANKO that is,"were you allowed to personally read the ex parte order purportedly issued by the CCT n upon which you said you were summon n then accepted to be appointed as acting CJ?"Tanko's answer to this question would reveal something substantial however I know that now with the sheepish looking n laughing Ahmed lawan even a goat will always get confirmed, buhari just need to forward it name.
Re: Breaking: Senate Confirms Tanko Mohammad, Now The Susbtantive CJN by Afamed: 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2019
Halo22:
Keep your lies to yourself,Tanko has over 4 yrs before he retires.
Re: Breaking: Senate Confirms Tanko Mohammad, Now The Susbtantive CJN by Afamed: 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
Deepthoughts:
Everything was already prearranged, there is just one question I wish was asked of TANKO that is,"were you allowed to personally read the ex parte order purportedly issued by the CCT n upon which you said you were summon n then accepted to be appointed as acting CJ?"Tanko's answer to this question would reveal something substantial however I know that now with the sheepish looking n laughing Ahmed lawan even a goat will always get confirmed, buhari just need to forward it name.
You haven't recovered from your Onnoghengate

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Senate Confirms Tanko Mohammad, Now The Susbtantive CJN by themanderon: 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2019
Awol1:
Mission completed.

Executive, in Fulani bag.

Legislature, in Fulani bag.

Judiciary, now fully in Fulani bag.

Now every executive atrocity and rascality shall always have legislative and legal imprimatur.

Not forgetting the armed forces controlled by the Fulani to deal with anyone who dares to resist.

How would anyone still try to rationalize this grand plot?

I don't see Buhari serving out his tenure.

Whatever evil they are planning will swallow them a million times because the God that delivered us out of the hands of Abacha is still very much alive.
Tinubu and other useful southern idiots that got us into this mess will not be spared as their own tsunami that will sweep them to hell is loading. The monster they have unleashed is what will eventually swallow them up.
There are very dark and ominous clouds ahead and nobody knows what's coming but the first casualties will be those that foisted these goons upon us.
Re: Breaking: Senate Confirms Tanko Mohammad, Now The Susbtantive CJN by themanderon: 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
Diastima:
This CJN is so archaic!

He is a sharia judge and their mission is to return the nation back to the 16th century.
Re: Breaking: Senate Confirms Tanko Mohammad, Now The Susbtantive CJN by Afamed: 8:10pm On Jul 17, 2019
themanderon:

He is a sharia judge and their mission is to return the nation back to the 16th century.
Secessionists are propagandists

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Senate Confirms Tanko Mohammad, Now The Susbtantive CJN by themanderon: 8:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
Afamed:

Secessionists are propagandists

And who is a secessionist Mr? And when has saying it as it is made one a secessionist?
Re: Breaking: Senate Confirms Tanko Mohammad, Now The Susbtantive CJN by Afamed: 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2019
themanderon:

And who is a secessionist Mr? And when has saying it as it is made one a secessionist?
How could you say a former appeal court President is a Sharia Judge? Do you think every person is a brain dead like PDP supporters.Before it was case of he was not called to bar, now he's a Sharia Judge. Una wailing eeehhh

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Senate Confirms Tanko Mohammad, Now The Susbtantive CJN by Deepthoughts: 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2019
Afamed:

You haven't recovered from your Onnoghengate
look you can guys can jeer at me n my likes now for it suit you but history is taking notes, when the table turns, it's you people that will suffer the threats of making the country ungovernable.time shall tell.
Re: Breaking: Senate Confirms Tanko Mohammad, Now The Susbtantive CJN by Afamed: 8:36pm On Jul 17, 2019
Deepthoughts:
look you can guys can jeer at me n my likes now for it suit you but history is taking notes, when the table turns, it's you people that will suffer the threats of making the country ungovernable.time shall tell.
Keep quiet with your misinformation.Its better to keep quiet rather than putting rubbish on social media

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Senate Confirms Tanko Mohammad, Now The Susbtantive CJN by Afamed: 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2019
Deepthoughts:
You are definitely one of the problems in the society. Why defaming other people characters because you want to promote your mischievous activities

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Senate Confirms Tanko Mohammad, Now The Susbtantive CJN by Deepthoughts: 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
Afamed:

You are definitely one of the problems in the society. Why defaming other people characters because you want to promote your mischievous activities
Whose character did I defamed?, counter what I wrote with facts n Superior argument n I will gladly accept it,but if you can't just get lost, it's not everyone that is foolish please.
Re: Breaking: Senate Confirms Tanko Mohammad, Now The Susbtantive CJN by Afamed: 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2019
Deepthoughts:
Whose character did I defamed?, counter what I wrote with facts n Superior argument n I will gladly accept it,but if you can't just get lost, it's not everyone that is foolish please.
The full academic profile of Tanko is feasible to everyone on Wikipedia. Now go there and educate yourself

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maduka In Steady Journey To Agu Awka, Stakeholders, Party Leaders Collapse Stru / Maduka Lectures At OCI /NYSC Breast Cancer Seminar, Donates Handsomely / INEC Responds To Tinubu’s PVCs Claim, Says Permanent Voter Cards Still Valid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.