Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) (55144 Views)

Reno Omokri: No Sympathy For Celebrities Who Go Broke In Old Age / Old Age: Tonto Dikeh Doesn't Wear ‘Open Body' Dresses Anymore / Celebrities Begin ‘old Age Challenge’ Trend, Those Of Wizkid, Regina Daniels &. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by akosh005: 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
nwaobitex:
What of buhari own
Buhari is old already nah...............is like asking obasanjo for his own pics

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by FemiEddy(m): 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
emmanuel596:
This app is demonic to me.... No be all of una go understand sha
I thank God for you. smiley
Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by seguno2: 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2019
Reffone:
Nigeria needs deliverance oh lord

Waiting patiently for our yeyebrities to do a philanthropy challenge so that they can be recognised as celebrities.
Do you think that will happen soon
Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by Cyoung4real(m): 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
Don baba jay

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by oluwamaich(m): 5:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
Please what's the name of the app?
Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by Junkie1: 5:08pm On Jul 17, 2019
WHERE IS BOBRISKY?

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by Babaheekmat: 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2019
Stupid people
Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by IfeMiLove: 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2019
oluwamaich:
Please what's the name of the app?
FaceApp

4 Likes

Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by Ambrosex: 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2019
emmanuel596:
please what is the apps name
Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by oluwamaich(m): 5:18pm On Jul 17, 2019
IfeMiLove:
FaceApp

Thank you grin

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by Amanyanabo(m): 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2019
Bustincole:
Nice App .... dis is revolution of new age

as a graphic artist i knw wat i will go tru before i can achieve dis in fotoshop

but wit dis app... it will do it for u nice and perfect...

I love it
I swear dat thing na better work for Photoshop. U go edit am taya
Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
Who talked about that? You don't have sense. The app steals your data and is Russian-built for that purpose . Guy read the terms and conditions of the app. Which one is African mentality? Are you still being mentally colonized ? Sorry
KidsNEXTdoor:

Shut Up there jare

The creator will soon be a billionaire .. While you are here praying to your pastor

African mentality SMH

3 Likes

Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by DannyBams91: 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2019

Naija & Religion sha.... very soon he too will join the trend ooo
Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2019
We know bro.
martineverest:
somebody is updating its database and algorithm with facial recognition AI tech
Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by slimjohn2k5: 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2019
The cloth not dey old?

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by 1stbest(m): 5:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
Bustincole:
Nice App .... dis is revolution of new age

as a graphic artist i knw wat i will go tru before i can achieve dis in fotoshop

but wit dis app... it will do it for u nice and perfect...

I love it
what is the name of the app?

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by CrestMan: 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
READ THIS, IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE

ROR TOPIC: *GROW WITHOUT AGEING*

Wednesday, July 17th 2019.
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

_*For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day (2 Corinthians 4:16).*_

Eternal life is the life with agelessness. When you received eternal life, you passed from death to life; from time into timelessness; from age into agelessness. In Christ, we grow; we don’t age.

It’s important you catch this, because the generation of the Church that catches this truth is the generation of the glory. The human body wasn’t made to grow old and die. In Bible accounts, some people lived to be over nine hundred years, some eight hundred, and others seven hundred and so on. But the number of years that man lived on earth progressively reduced because of sin, according to the scriptures.

However, the Bible says that Jesus Christ took the punishment for our sins, and died to save us. If indeed this is true; if indeed, He laid down His life for us on account of our sins, it therefore means that the problem of sin has been dealt with. In that case, the effect of sin should no longer continue.

As a result, man should no longer be a victim of age. His years should no longer be limited to 70, 80, or 120, because being born again, you’ve been brought into His glory and should be living a glorified life. You’re supposed to be a victor everyday of your life. Nothing on earth should make you a victim; not even old age, because when you come into the zone of agelessness, you can grow without ageing.

Take Moses for example, the Bible says that at a hundred and twenty years of age, his eyes weren’t dim; his physical stature wasn’t abated: _*“And Moses was an hundred and twenty years old when he died: his eye was not dim, nor his natural force abated”*_ (Deuteronomy 34:7). Even though he could see that he was clearly an old man, his physical stature was strong.

He wasn’t the only one. At the age of eighty-five, Caleb said, “I am as strong today as I was when I was forty; therefore, give me this mountain” (Joshua 14:7-12). Hallelujah!

Grow, but don’t age! Don’t be like those who are only forty-two and they say, “You know I’m not so young anymore.” Christ makes you forever alive, strong, and effective. You have eternal life; meaning you’re in the ageless zone. Blessed be God!

*PRAYER*

*Righteous Father, I thank you for giving me eternal life and catapulting me to the ageless zone, where I grow, make progress, and excel from glory to glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *John 11:25-26* Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: 26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this? *||*

*||* *Romans 8:11* But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by stephen12118(m): 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
Nawa for Naija,pls what the name of the app?
Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by azeez1973(m): 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
guy,i need the app.
Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
I'm waiting for the ladies. undecided
Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by ijabiken1(m): 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by Junkie1: 5:54pm On Jul 17, 2019
I LOOKED UGLY AS FVCK IN THAT SHIT
Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by mema900: 5:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
emmanuel596:

See what ignorance has turned you to.....people like you spend lots of time in the church praying for wealth while others go out to make it happen....when they finally make it u start shouting demonic, vanity and all sort of OP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by Salmoneus(m): 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
martineverest:
somebody is updating its database and algorithm with facial recognition AI tech

Those with clean hands have nothing to fear, yahoo boys like you fear everything.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Dear Mr. Ibu,

This challenge is not meant for you, kindly reject it.

I wonder how Mr Ibu will look.like
Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by Ubdavis(m): 6:12pm On Jul 17, 2019
emmanuel596:

The certainty of growing old is inevitable, if u like , reject it from today till 2morow, It will come, that is if one didn't die younger than expected...

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by martineverest(m): 6:16pm On Jul 17, 2019
Salmoneus:

Those with clean hands have nothing to fear, yahoo boys like you fear everything.
u are a typical example of foolishness....those westerners that clearly avoid Google and Facebook privacy invasion are also scammers too?..u think like an educated illiterate..wise up

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by Salmoneus(m): 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
martineverest:
u are a typical example of foolishness....those westerners that clearly avoid Google and Facebook privacy invasion are also scammers too?..u think like an educated illiterate..wise up
If you care about privacy invasion you'd be on deepweb not here, stop getting scared because you see others doing the same, they have a reason for that.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by Jrevelation(m): 6:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
The app steals your facial recognition to unlock ur present & future security and is Russian-built for many purpose

Elections
Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by martineverest(m): 6:29pm On Jul 17, 2019
Salmoneus:

If you care about privacy invasion you'd be on deepweb not here, stop getting scared because you see others doing the same, they have a reason for that.
Ur problem is naivety
Re: Celebrities Begin 'Old Age Challenge' Trend (Photos) by martineverest(m): 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2019
Salmoneus:

Goan read GDPR law and why many Americans and Europeans enterprise avoid Google and Facebook services....also why apple and Microsoft are more trusted companies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Taking Photos Of Woman’s Butt At Drake Concert / Davido Rants Over His Uncle's Death: "Jealousy, Make The Next Election Come" / Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.