Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) (41844 Views)

Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo / Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped / SS1 Student Caught Wearing Spiritual Amulet 'Igbadi' In Ogun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) by shogsman(m): 5:08pm On Jul 17, 2019
I'm more interested in what they did to the teacher.
Re: SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) by peacengine(m): 5:09pm On Jul 17, 2019
Nigga must have tried to fight bac
Re: SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) by Babaheekmat: 5:09pm On Jul 17, 2019
Bloggers and lies

1 Like

Re: SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Haba...... Wetin hapin...... That teacher needs to in prison and banned from ever teaching...............
Needs to what?
Re: SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) by Ooye12: 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2019
The teacher most be m**d , oti ye werey ni
Re: SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2019
stubbornman:
I swear that teacher go die if nah my brother be this student angry angry.... dem no born am well ,anything him like make eh be angry ...I remembered when a useless teacher flogged my little princess (lil sis) as if she stole just because she failed part of her assignment, the last born among 6 boys angry.... wetin we beat the man the next day for him life eh go dey him body for years unless SARS handle am again.....

Some teachers are wicked oooh ....sadist teachers/lecturers angry angry
So because u and ur brothers beat a teacher, we should clap for u? What is the difference between u and him?

1 Like

Re: SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) by Mursz: 5:14pm On Jul 17, 2019
The teacher use brick as gloves?! Which kind beating be this?
Re: SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) by NigeriaBam: 5:14pm On Jul 17, 2019
Is Too much
Re: SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) by Lexusgs430: 5:14pm On Jul 17, 2019
Atiku:

Needs to what?

Nah my body dey hot....... ' needs to be'..... grin

2 Likes

Re: SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2019
OH MY WORLD!!!

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) by faithfulson: 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2019
OMG!.. What will warrant a teacher to do this to his student? even if the student wanted to pose to fight the teacher he doesnt deserve such a brutalizing look.
Re: SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) by Demzay1(m): 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2019
Just thank God the boy is not my brother

Re: SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) by mediclife1987(m): 5:18pm On Jul 17, 2019
iVentHub:
They really don't go to school over there, yet the few ones that summoned courage to go you are still beating them like a thief.
If all these extremist sees this now, na another Boko Haram sect breast the teacher dey pull so

Was in Maiduguri on Wednesday in a keke Napep and saw some secondary school girls kneeling down outside with one man in Dalamia (their teacher perhaps) wielding and brandishing one double edged bulala in the air, which landed professionally on the backs of these hapless little girls still kneeling on the floor.

My dear, make money send your pikin go better school o, make dem no kill snake on top your pikin back... lipsrsealed
Re: SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) by mmadu5(m): 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
The next thing you will hear is " SEE THE FACE OF THE TEACHER WHO BEAT UP AN SS1 STUDENT IN YOBE STATE ... I trust social media and nairaland
Re: SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) by crazygod(m): 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2019
How people believe this story is beyond me. Haba
Re: SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) by tunary(m): 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
Hades2016:
This poo can only happen in this hell hole called Nigeria. Nigeria is gone..
It can also happen in other African countries not only in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) by Ten06(m): 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
stubbornman:
I swear that teacher go die if nah my brother be this student angry angry.... dem no born am well ,anything him like make eh be angry ...I remembered when a useless teacher flogged my little princess (lil sis) as if she stole just because she failed part of her assignment, the last born among 6 boys angry.... wetin we beat the man the next day for him life eh go dey him body for years unless SARS handle am again.....

Be making mouth there as if you can fight, don't you know this is boko haram teacher? Even bubu is afraid of them
Re: SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) by West2019(m): 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
Dey boy na boko haram
Re: SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) by Hades2016(m): 5:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
tunary:
It can also happen in other African countries not only in Nigeria
so because it happened in another African country so its a must it must happen in Nigeria ... LEEMAO

Re: SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) by emezuo17: 5:29pm On Jul 17, 2019
YugoMagazine:
A graphic Image was posted by a Facebook User showing an SS1 Student Beaten to pulp and badly Injured.

According to Report, the Victim is an SS1 student of King Abdul'azeez African Institute in Potiskum, Yobe State and he was beaten by his class teacher for a reason not known at this time.

Read More Here- https://www.yugo.com.ng/graphic-ss1-student-allegedly-brutally-beaten-by-his-teacher-in-yobe-state/

. God, you do this to my child? Hmmmm I will hunt you down, when I mean down, I mean down
Re: SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) by Jelzin2412(m): 5:30pm On Jul 17, 2019
YugoMagazine:
A graphic Image was posted by a Facebook User showing an SS1 Student Beaten to pulp and badly Injured.

According to Report, the Victim is an SS1 student of King Abdul'azeez African Institute in Potiskum, Yobe State and he was beaten by his class teacher for a reason not known at this time.

Read More Here- https://www.yugo.com.ng/graphic-ss1-student-allegedly-brutally-beaten-by-his-teacher-in-yobe-state/

If you beat my child like this just take 3mnths to put ur house in order, say your last prayer and choose ur grave site. I inturn will book my cell in kirikiri cos u are sure leaving this world and I'm pleading guilty with all pleasure to first degree murder and body mutilation cos u r dying by hot iron rod through ur ass...wtf
Re: SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2019
The teacher needs to undergo psychotherapy.
Re: SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) by tealaw(m): 5:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
3 years in jail for assault and causing bodily harm and for offences against a minor another 3 years (of course, if I was the judge).
Re: SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) by ebooksdepo: 5:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
Although we don't know the reason for the teachers action, but this act is very dehumanising and I hereby condemn it. It is inappropriate.
Re: SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) by SOFTENGR: 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
Revenge is a calculated plan of action.
If you know...

1 Like

Re: SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) by Sidneyjack: 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
This is not beaten, it is killing and molestation
Re: SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) by WriterX(m): 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
X finds this gruesome and appalling, demands justice for the little boy who got mob action aka jungle justice single-handedly.
Re: SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) by karma2000: 6:29pm On Jul 17, 2019
God will also dose stupid who fail to rise to stop dis madness if na unproved 16yrs ago COZA nonsense or toy shop disgrace to our culture dey come dey waste their time making noise karma is watching u handle dis real issue
Re: SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) by archat: 6:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
ehen? idiot goats some cows just like makin mouth online.come my school if nogo tia your yansh make i no wetin cause am
Re: SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) by archat: 6:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
ehen? idiot goats some cows just like makin mouth online.come my school if nogo tia your yansh make i no wetin cause am �
Re: SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) by jrusky(m): 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
stubbornman:

You are damn right.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido & Chioma Featured In YABATECH Exam Questions / My Medical School Experience- The Fighting Spirit / OAU: The Most Beautiful Estate Among Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.