Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:16 AM

EA Sports Lose Almost £700 Million After Juventus FIFA 20 Snub - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EA Sports Lose Almost £700 Million After Juventus FIFA 20 Snub (27178 Views)

Messi Can Only Leave Barca If €700 Million Release Clause Is Met - La Liga / Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit / World Cup 2018: FIFA To Pay Super Eagles £6.1 Million After Crashing Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EA Sports Lose Almost £700 Million After Juventus FIFA 20 Snub by goldust777: 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
A lot of video game players like to choose Ronaldo because of his powerful shots juventus has capitalized on this if not Ronaldo how many people even choose juventus as a team.Not being able to choose Ronaldo took the fun out of the game and reducing its marketability

4 Likes

Re: EA Sports Lose Almost £700 Million After Juventus FIFA 20 Snub by Mykehl: 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
FIFA over PES anyday, anytime, anywhere cheesy

1 Like

Re: EA Sports Lose Almost £700 Million After Juventus FIFA 20 Snub by Kingkun69(m): 5:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
Elukapendragon:
Please someone should help explain this in pidgin to me
let me give an example
Let's say you and your friend have cow farms and you have been outselling your friend for some time in the market then one day your friend buys some high quality cows from abroad that you have been trying to get since and now your profits start to decrease because people start buying from your friend

3 Likes

Re: EA Sports Lose Almost £700 Million After Juventus FIFA 20 Snub by Topmaike007(m): 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
Herdsmenson:
Ronaldo that can't pay tax?
just as how Messi was sentence for not paying tax

3 Likes

Re: EA Sports Lose Almost £700 Million After Juventus FIFA 20 Snub by shortgun(m): 6:11pm On Jul 17, 2019
Kingkun69:
let me give an example
Let's say you and your friend have cow farms and you have been outselling your friend for some time in the market then one day your friend buys some high quality cows from abroad that you have been trying to get since and now your profits start to decrease because people start buying from your friend
Why use cows as example?
Are u a herdsman?

3 Likes

Re: EA Sports Lose Almost £700 Million After Juventus FIFA 20 Snub by bravesoul247(m): 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2019
This is very bad. I had to read this up fully, thank God for this airtel Binge Plan. Come through for boys since 1960

Re: EA Sports Lose Almost £700 Million After Juventus FIFA 20 Snub by Herdsmenson: 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
Topmaike007:
just as how Messi was sentence for not paying tax
he was a youngster then, he didn't even know about tax and shit. What his guardians was supposed to do, they didn't do it So it wasn't his fault.

Ronaldo knew about the tax, yet he ignored it. That guy is a fraud
Re: EA Sports Lose Almost £700 Million After Juventus FIFA 20 Snub by KunAviero(m): 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
pat077:
Can't both fifa and PES have the right
Your head dey there well well. I've searched google for answers to no avail. Waiting for answers on quora.com
Re: EA Sports Lose Almost £700 Million After Juventus FIFA 20 Snub by Pavarottii(m): 6:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
ladilawal82:
Just one club brought that loss? I Can't imagine the effect of 10... They'll probably go into oblivion.
Just one man... All of these is because of Ronald.. If not who cares about juventus.

3 Likes

Re: EA Sports Lose Almost £700 Million After Juventus FIFA 20 Snub by KunAviero(m): 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2019
Herdsmenson:
he was a youngster then, he didn't even know about tax and shit. What his guardians was supposed to do, they didn't do it So it wasn't his fault.

Ronaldo knew about the tax, yet he ignored it. That guy is a fraud
I'm 100% sure you don't pay your taxes, yet you cast stone at another man. Hypocrites undecided

2 Likes

Re: EA Sports Lose Almost £700 Million After Juventus FIFA 20 Snub by Pavarottii(m): 6:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
Chrisakuneme:
The game of Business.

I'm not sure if a die-hard Fifa fan will swap over to Pro Evolution soccer because of the rights to display Juventus' name.
All of these is not cos of juventus but ronaldo... That's why ronaldos but was a commercial buy... Do u know how much is cut is here like half.

2 Likes

Re: EA Sports Lose Almost £700 Million After Juventus FIFA 20 Snub by Pavarottii(m): 6:29pm On Jul 17, 2019
EmperorGodswill:
EA cant try such rubbish with barca or madrid dy wil shutdown overnyt
All of these is not cos of the club... It is because of ronaldo... Because of ronaldo people will start playing fifa u don't know? That's why in dis deal his money is like half of the deal... That's why Nugent is bought a 34 years old for that amount cos it's more of a commercial buy for their club to make more money.

2 Likes

Re: EA Sports Lose Almost £700 Million After Juventus FIFA 20 Snub by SocialJustice: 6:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
ladilawal82:
Just one club brought that loss? I Can't imagine the effect of 10... They'll probably go into oblivion.
So you can't spot a lie when you see one?
Re: EA Sports Lose Almost £700 Million After Juventus FIFA 20 Snub by Simplecity(m): 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2019
Topmaike007:
Effect of the Real GOAT in Turin.."Cristiano"

Click Like for CR7 joor
its good for dem.....they remove Ronaldos name from the face of fifa 19 duo to rape allegation which all came out false ...am very sure its Criatianos idea to port go pes

4 Likes

Re: EA Sports Lose Almost £700 Million After Juventus FIFA 20 Snub by Babaheekmat: 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
You would have said Ronaldo snnub

3 Likes

Re: EA Sports Lose Almost £700 Million After Juventus FIFA 20 Snub by shogsman(m): 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2019
KunAviero:

Your head dey there well well. I've searched google for answers to no avail. Waiting for answers on quora.com

They can both have it like they both have Barcelona, but pes bought the exclusive Right meaning FIFA will not be able to use some of their contents especially stadium name/design and jersey,but the player names and their face model will still be intact just like how real Madrid appears in PES.

2 Likes

Re: EA Sports Lose Almost £700 Million After Juventus FIFA 20 Snub by Chanchit: 6:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
daddytime:
Eyaaaa...Ronaldoooo

Read to understand, Ronaldo and all other Juventus players would still be on the game the only thing they are losing is the name "Juventus" which would be given another name.

2 Likes

Re: EA Sports Lose Almost £700 Million After Juventus FIFA 20 Snub by alabo1: 6:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
Topmaike007:
ohhh I forget you're a fan of Corrupt player

You guys just talk without facts. Of the 600 plus goals he has scored only 98 are penalties. That is less than 20%. Please stop the hate and appreciate greatness even if you prefer another which is allowed. Also why he takes so many penalties is because he has an almost 90% success rate. Please

1 Like

Re: EA Sports Lose Almost £700 Million After Juventus FIFA 20 Snub by Chanchit: 6:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
Simplecity:
its good for dem.....they remove Ronaldos name from the face of fifa 19 duo to rape allegation which all came out false ...am very sure its Criatianos idea to port go pes
Babaheekmat:
You would have said Ronaldo snnub
Simplecity:

Ronaldo would still appear in the game, it is Juventus Jersey and stadium they can't use, and they have given Juventus another name on the game.

1 Like

Re: EA Sports Lose Almost £700 Million After Juventus FIFA 20 Snub by djoe21(m): 7:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
pat077:
Can't both fifa and PES have the right

Very good question. I wonder.
Re: EA Sports Lose Almost £700 Million After Juventus FIFA 20 Snub by Babaheekmat: 7:04pm On Jul 17, 2019
Chanchit:

Ronaldo would still appear in the game, it is Juventus Jersey and stadium they can't use, and they have given Juventus another name on the game.

That would be hacked not official
Re: EA Sports Lose Almost £700 Million After Juventus FIFA 20 Snub by goldust777: 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2019
shortgun:

Why use cows as example?
Are u a herdsman?
You funny die grin
Re: EA Sports Lose Almost £700 Million After Juventus FIFA 20 Snub by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2019
The only thing holding EA together is FIFA,their market value is falling drastically. It's a good thing though,they need to put consumers needs in consideration and stop attaching money to every single thing.
Re: EA Sports Lose Almost £700 Million After Juventus FIFA 20 Snub by sssoulw(m): 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2019
Na you know ooo.. Pes is far more better than FIFA
Mykehl:
FIFA over PES anyday, anytime, anywhere cheesy
Re: EA Sports Lose Almost £700 Million After Juventus FIFA 20 Snub by godwinony(m): 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2019
Na the company go suffer am..users will download Patch and everything will be normal again.. I prefer PES though..always been a PES guy.
Re: EA Sports Lose Almost £700 Million After Juventus FIFA 20 Snub by Jokerman(m): 8:20pm On Jul 17, 2019
PES is better to me jare
Re: EA Sports Lose Almost £700 Million After Juventus FIFA 20 Snub by lanetrips: 8:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
No sir.there is everything special about the club with a very rich history.first club to win ALL the European cups.-Champions,UEFA,and Cup winners cups.With former players like Michel Platini,Fabrizio Ravanelli,Gianluca Vialli,Roberto Baggio,Angelo Perruzi Alex Del Piero,Allen Boksic etc.

quote author=djon78 post=80364244]

Its just because of C Ronaldo s marketing appeal. Because there is nothing special about Juventus
[/quote]
Re: EA Sports Lose Almost £700 Million After Juventus FIFA 20 Snub by Topmaike007(m): 11:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
Simplecity:
yeah it's c ròrò
Re: EA Sports Lose Almost £700 Million After Juventus FIFA 20 Snub by Topmaike007(m): 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
bravesoul247:
This is very bad. I had to read this up fully, thank God for this airtel Binge Plan. Come through for boys since 1960
glo binge is still boss to all of them jaaare 1gb for #300
Re: EA Sports Lose Almost £700 Million After Juventus FIFA 20 Snub by prispakle15(m): 11:13pm On Jul 17, 2019
Elukapendragon:
Please someone should help explain this in pidgin to me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timo Werner Leaves Chelsea, Returns To RB Leipzig / Dybala 'asks For £350,000 A Week To Join Man United / Israel Adesanya Introduces Americans To Pidgin & Yoruba, Twitter Loves It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.