Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,332 members, 7,842,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Excel Microsoft Excel, Access, Presentation In Enugu ,nigeria Foxxymobile? Enugu - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Excel Microsoft Excel, Access, Presentation In Enugu ,nigeria Foxxymobile? Enugu (189 Views)

Enugu Foxxymobile Product Lunch Learn Excel, Access, Digital Marketing With Fun / Enugu Nigeria Foxxymobile Event Product Lunch Learn Excel Access In Enugu Nigera / Enugu 042 Nigeria Foxxymobile? Learn Excel , Access , Powerpoint In Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Excel Microsoft Excel, Access, Presentation In Enugu ,nigeria Foxxymobile? Enugu by foxxymobile(m): 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
Excel Microsoft Excel, Access, Presentation in Enugu ,Nigeria Foxxymobile? Enugu-I am a Software Engineer with 8 years experience , I offer Microsoft Excel, Access, Presentation , Words and Relational Database Design private lesson at C45 C TO C PLAZA NKPOKITI, 8 PRESIDENTIAL road independence layout Enugu.

- I love teaching :- Microsoft Excel, Access, Powerpoint, Words , Rational Database Design and other Computer Science courses and also helping my students get better grades.

Through Interactions , I creates the learning experience

Through interactions, I creates or constructs the learning, in collaboration with the learners.

Through Interactions, the learner create their own learning experiences.

Any learning architecture, which can suitably integrate all of the above modes, would be ideal.

Concrete experiences - (CE)- Learner’s personal involvement through concrete experiences

Reflective Observation - (RO)- Learner reflects on experience and looks for meaning

Active experimentation-(AE) - Learner applies this meaning to form a logical conclusion; experiments with similar problems, which leads to new concrete experience.

Abstract conceptualization - (AC) – Learner experiments with similar problems, which leads to new concrete experience.

Learner Types

Divergers or the imaginative learners,

Assimilators or the analytic learners,

Convergers or the precision learners and

Accommodators or the dynamic learners.

Learning Components

Foxxymobile Private Tutor’s methodology has the following learning components:

CONSTRUCT: The learning begins with this component. An instructor who is a subject matter expert is required to lead the students here.

This component Introduces the learner to new concepts and thereby constructing his/her knowledge base. The instructor brings in concrete experiences for he learner through explanations and demonstrations.

These two sessions are meant to provide the required foundation for the student to be able to move to the subsequent stages of learning.

COLLABORATE: The next learning component makes it possible for the learner to have contextual familiarity on the subject through collaborative learning.

Here the learner is provided with a mentor/direction/ and stimulus for reflective observation. The learner is provided with a rich choice of tools like case studies, scenario/problem statements and best practices to reflect on the concepts learnt in the previous sessions and apply his/her understanding in the larger context.

EXPERIMENT: Here, the learner is exposed to active experimentation. The learner experiments his/her understanding of the concepts and observations to form a logical conclusion leading to better learning effectiveness and experience.

APPLY: This learning component provides the environment for learners to develop conceptual clarity. Here the learns, refers, compares, thinks and applies their entire knowledge spectrum and create solutions for a real life case study. The tools used to provide such learning are project, information search and analysis skills (ISAS) and reference reading (RR).

Required Resources.

This methodology requires the following resources for delivery:

Online Classroom: Room having networked computer nodes for all students: Learning Components like CONSTRUCTS, EXPERIMENT and APPLY (projects ) are executed in such a resource.

Adequate Environment: To execute components like COLLABORATE and APPLY (reference reading and ISAS).

Conventions: Construct , Demonstration—Beginning of new concept—Additional information—Tips and Tricks – Programming code and syntax.

Introduction of new term—Collaborate—From the Expert’s Desk and Home Assignment.

I am a Software Engineer with 8 years experience. I have been giving private lesson snice 2015. I have Higher Diploma in Software Engineering and did also BSc Business Information Technology and MA International Business Management at Middlesex University London.

(1) (Reply)

Daily Nigerian News Highlight / Partner With A Nigeria News Update Website And Get Paid / Gareth Bale: Real Madrid Call Off Wales Forward's China Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.