Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:48 AM

Man Of God - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Man Of God (704 Views)

Have you ever met A Young man Of This Kind? / Man Of God Also Dey Fear / Hilarious Video: Basketmouth And The Man Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Of God by EFCC1(m): 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2010
a supposed man of God was having  s,ex with one of the member in her house,on hearing the arrival of the  husband pick his garment,shoe and  took to his heel
later that nite they had a vigil and as he was preaching on the topic "cleanliness"
so to demonstrate what he meant by cleanliness, he decided to bring out his handkerchief.
not knowing that what he brought out was woman pant,
he showed it to the congregation and said "let your heart be clean and pure like this handkerchief in my hand"

a pastor advertizing g-string cheesy
Re: Man Of God by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 12, 2010
Too dry
Re: Man Of God by EfemenaXY: 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2010
<yawns>

@poster is that the best u can come up with it?

come make I help u post berra joke sef:

EFCC1:

EFCC1, a supposed man of God was having  s,ex with one of the member in his house,on hearing the arrival of the  Studio, the husband pick his garment,shoe and  took to his heel
later that nite they had a vigil and as EFCC1 was preaching on the topic "cleanliness"
so to demonstrate what he meant by cleanliness, he decided to bring out his handkerchief.
not knowing that what he brought out was Studio's wife's pant,
he showed it to the congregation and said "let your heart be clean and pure like this handkerchief in my hand"

EFCC1, a pastor advertizing g-string cheesy

Now tell me, ain't that a much berra joke man??  tongue tongue tongue
Re: Man Of God by Kunbee: 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2010
Boring!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Man Of God by Lolajoy(f): 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2010
2 boring.
Re: Man Of God by StudioCFR(m): 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2010
Efe

na so u like me and my name reach?

lol

@POSTER

ignore the haters - but try make your joke funny small.

No offense :p
Re: Man Of God by EfemenaXY: 3:05pm On Oct 16, 2010
^^ Mtcheeeeeeww!!

If I talk, peeps go say Efe dey lay onto you

now back off jor! angry

@Poster you dey spoil ma weekend - pls nor post again

I go pay you not to post if dat helps tongue tongue

THREAD LOCKED!!

(1) (Reply)

Find The Time! / Assuming Okotie Wrote Turai's Speeches / Jokes Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.