Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Couple Fall From 9-storey Building While Having Sex - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple Fall From 9-storey Building While Having Sex (687 Views)

Contractor Accuses Works Ministry Of Inflating Project From ₦‎9 To ₦‎54 Billion / Couple Fall From 9-storey Building While Having Sex - Photo / Couple Falls From 9-storey Building While Making Love – PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Fall From 9-storey Building While Having Sex by GISTM0RE: 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
A woman has been killed after falling from the ninth floor of a block of flats in Russia while having sex, but her partner survived after landing on top of her.

The woman, aged 30, was found dead at the base of an apartment block in St Petersburg on the night of July 5 during what neighbours described as a wild party.

Witnesses said they saw a television thrown from the window of the flat, after which the woman and her 29-year-old lover plunged to the ground below.

The woman landed head-first on the asphalt and died instantly, local media reported, but the man survived after his fall was broken by her body and nearby bushes.

Witnesses told local media that the partially clothed man then got up and went back to rejoin the party.

Police were called, and when they arrived the revellers allegedly threw a mop out of the windows at them.

Initial reports suggested the woman had been killed by the falling TV, but images from the scene clearly show her naked from the waist down.

After interviewing witnesses, investigators concluded that the couple were having sex on a windowsill when they fell.

Two other men were in the flat when the fall happened, but are not thought to have been involved.

A murder investigation has been launched.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/couple-fall-from-9-storey-building-while-having-sex

Lalasticlala

Re: Couple Fall From 9-storey Building While Having Sex by GISTM0RE: 4:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
smiley
Re: Couple Fall From 9-storey Building While Having Sex by Malvila: 10:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ok
Re: Couple Fall From 9-storey Building While Having Sex by realstars: 1:15am On Jul 18, 2019
So there was no room for them to do the narking.
Re: Couple Fall From 9-storey Building While Having Sex by Auxtin85(m): 1:37am On Jul 18, 2019
She should be honored cos she died in active service
Re: Couple Fall From 9-storey Building While Having Sex by Nobody: 3:44am On Jul 18, 2019
"the man got up to rejoin the party"...... Wahala dey oh..say No to drugs......

Re: Couple Fall From 9-storey Building While Having Sex by mrgreen4real(m): 3:49am On Jul 18, 2019
Please what is the name of the movie I want to watch it
Re: Couple Fall From 9-storey Building While Having Sex by mrgreen4real(m): 3:57am On Jul 18, 2019
realstars:
So there was no room for them to do the narking.
Ogbeni there is a style called "hold something" while giving it the doggy way. Maybe she was holding the TV set by the window and she became mobile by the drivingforce of the prick and eventually fell.
RIP in-the-line-of-duty.

1 Like

Re: Couple Fall From 9-storey Building While Having Sex by mrgreen4real(m): 4:13am On Jul 18, 2019
Zhegx:
"the man got up to rejoin the party"...... Wahala dey oh..say No to drugs......
I truly have an experience of this.
I was nacking one smally then and she was moving frm one side of the bed to the opposite end while I was pursuing her nacking continuously till she fell from the bed landing with the back of her neck because my eyes were closed due to enjoyment. I feared that I have killed someone's daughter but guess what? she stood up, straight to the bed and repositioned for nacking then I shouted (choiiiii)!

Omoh! no be small tin o! True life story
Re: Couple Fall From 9-storey Building While Having Sex by aanuoluwami14(f): 5:48am On Jul 18, 2019
grin grin grin Oyinbo and their mumu cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Policemen Arrest, Extort U.I Student For Not Registering His Business With CAC / Alakara Police Station Madness. / Ex-army General Brandish Pistol, Threatens To Shoot Ikeja Electricity Staff (vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.