Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

I Want To Create A Forum, I Need Suggestions - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Create A Forum, I Need Suggestions (700 Views)

Check The Forum I Built / A New Forum I Made / Check Out My New Forum, I Ned Reviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Create A Forum, I Need Suggestions by Leetee123: 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2019
I want to create a forum, please who can suggest a script That I can use for the forum. Any Ideas are welcome. Thanks.

And if you have a script you can also drop a demo url so that i check it out

Thanks
Re: I Want To Create A Forum, I Need Suggestions by Bolaji21(m): 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2019
Leetee123:
I want to create a forum, please who can suggest a script That I can use for the forum. Any Ideas are welcome. Thanks.

And if you have a script you can also drop a demo url so that i check it out

Thanks
Google search for mybb and xenforo. One of them should meet at your needs.
Re: I Want To Create A Forum, I Need Suggestions by bedfordng(m): 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
you can try xenforo which is one of the popular premium forum script out there. but if you want free script, then you can try simple machine forum script
Re: I Want To Create A Forum, I Need Suggestions by Chamladas: 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2019
You can try Vanilla forum script
Re: I Want To Create A Forum, I Need Suggestions by Mannyemmy(m): 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
I can create a forum similar to nairaland with better designs and features.
If interested, WhatsApp me and get it done!

https:///2347080126206

(1) (Reply)

Email Extractor Pro Needed / How To Remove A Key From JSON Object In PHP / US �� Whatsapp Number For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.