Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:37 PM

[b]money Making Breakfast- Get Paid To Eat![/b] - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / [b]money Making Breakfast- Get Paid To Eat![/b] (506 Views)

Slay Mama Struggling To Eat Burger With Cutlery In Lagos / How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea / The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[b]money Making Breakfast- Get Paid To Eat![/b] by simonlee(m): 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2019
Hello Nairalanders,
My name is Simon and yes i love food!

It sounded ridiculous when my cousin told me he gets paid to have breakfast. Doesn't it?
But then,survey sites pay people to answer simple questions about themselves, companies pay people to sample their products...i mean Pepsi pays Davido to drink Pepsi on Instagram...that's crazy!

I learned a fun way to get paid for:
1. brushing my teeth
2. having my bath
3. having breakfast
I'm so serious! I even get paid when my dad takes his breakfast(he doesn't know).

Do you brush your teeth everyday? (yes)
Do you intend to quit brushing your teeth anytime soon?(i guess not)
Would you like to get paid to have breakfast tomorrow?(why not?)
Then pick up your phone and call/sms/what'sapp 08063058403

Please note that you will be charged Zero Naira (N0.00K) for this information.
Enjoy your meals everyone!
Re: [b]money Making Breakfast- Get Paid To Eat![/b] by simonlee(m): 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
what did you have for breakfast today?
you could have been paid to that!

(1) (Reply)

How To Produce Yoghurt / Fluffy Bean Cake (akara) / 10 Foods That Boost The Immune System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.