Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,386 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

How A Smart Investor Won A Free Plot Of Land On Our Mega Awoof Promo 3.0. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How A Smart Investor Won A Free Plot Of Land On Our Mega Awoof Promo 3.0. (175 Views)

Abijo Gra Purple Awoof Promo Offer Brings You EASTLAND GOLF ESTATE 09030188831 / Easter Mega Awoof Promo 4.0 / SMART INVESTOR'S INVEST IN LAND.. BUY NOW AND SEE YOUR INVESTMENT TRIPLE UP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A Smart Investor Won A Free Plot Of Land On Our Mega Awoof Promo 3.0. by chenkov(m): 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
You too can be among the hundreds of lucky Investors who can benefit from this great initiative.
If you must invest to secure your future for yourself, it starts now.
Not tomorrow, not the next because it doesn't exist.
You wouldn't want to postpone till tomorrow what you can achieve today.
That would be tantamount to self sabotage.

Have you ever considered investing in real estate business but waved it off?
Do you even realise that not investing at all is more detrimental to your goals of owning a house in life?
When last have you thought about the fact that time waits for no one?
Why must you continue to procrastinate? Procrastination is a thief of time and Opportunities.

Why am I stating this?

Overtime, I noticed people passing on opportunities because they are waiting for the right time that would never come. You don't have to wait for opportunities,you walk towards it.
Trust me, I won't lead you astray. I am writing this to guide you on the path of building a sustainable wealth via real estate investment.
You can't get it wrong with real estate if you work with the right professional.

This is the reason I am here for you.
In my 3 years experience as a Property Consultant, specialized in Land Sales and Investment for cash returns, I have a lot of testimonies and good reports from clients both in and out of Nigeria.

In the areas of logistics,in partnership with a top real estate developer in Lagos, We had forged a very solid network of experts that caters to the affairs of our high value Clients in the areas of Site inspection, Documentation, Land allocation and estate infrastructural development.

Now this is where it gets more interesting.

In fulfillment of our Vision of reducing the housing deficit in Nigeria and promoting economic growth through massive urban development, We designed and Launched a quarterly event called " LAND AWOOF MEGA PROMO" as a way of giving back to the society and adding more value to all our Customers.

We offer massive discount on all Property across all our locations centred in Lagos, Ogun and Ibadan.

At our last Promo Event held in Egbeda, Lagos.

We recorded a huge turn out of prospects numbering over 500.

Some lucky customers won Free plots of land.
While massive discount price of 50% were offered.

If you are reading this then you are not far from hitting Gold mine.
I want to congrat you because not everyone would be this fortunate to come across this.

You can send us an email if you need our assistance on how we can design your best experience.

https://realestatemoneyafrica..com/2019/07/how-smart-investor-won-free-plot-of.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Lands For Sale / Hot Jv In Surulere / Available And Affordable Luxury Apartment At Lekki Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.