Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:31 AM

Buhari Meets With Ahmad Lawan And Femi Gbajabimila - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets With Ahmad Lawan And Femi Gbajabimila (22117 Views)

Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday / Ibrahim Lawan And Amani Umar Wedding Wedding In Kano (Photos) / Support Lawan And Gbajabiamila Or Leave APC - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Meets With Ahmad Lawan And Femi Gbajabimila by Lovechisom55: 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
Reports reaching us has it that President Muhammadu Buhari is meeting with the Senate President, Senator Ahmad Lawan and Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila at the Presidential Villa in Aso Rock.

The Presidency, tweeting via the President’s official Twitter handle @MBuhari reported the meeting with the president reiterating that his Next Level Second term will set new standards in terms of a harmonious working relationship.
Below is the presidency’s tweet and photos form the meeting which is ongoing:
Muhammadu Buhari @MBuhari 23m
This afternoon I met with Senate President @DrAhmadLawan and Speaker, House of Representatives
@femigbaja. Let me reiterate that this Next Level will set new standards in terms of a harmonious working relationship between the Executive and Legislature.

See more pictures here https://thickmatch.com/photo-news-buhari-meets-ahmad-lawan-femi-gbajabimila/

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Ahmad Lawan And Femi Gbajabimila by vonxe: 6:07pm On Jul 17, 2019
Meeting, shaking or whatever pls curb the violence in the country

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Ahmad Lawan And Femi Gbajabimila by Young03(m): 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
for what?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Ahmad Lawan And Femi Gbajabimila by Bighead9: 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
Nice one, Buhari is working.

Biafrans right now.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets With Ahmad Lawan And Femi Gbajabimila by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
They will keep hating on this man, while he keeps waxing stronger....

PMB2023....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Ahmad Lawan And Femi Gbajabimila by kolafolabi(m): 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
Of course, there suppose to be a cordial relationship among the tiers of Government

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Ahmad Lawan And Femi Gbajabimila by Greystone: 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2019

Has Baba given him his list of ministers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Ahmad Lawan And Femi Gbajabimila by CapitalHYC(m): 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
Working cooperation between the Executive and the Legislature... We are watching and I for shore know about impending Impeachments and all
Re: Buhari Meets With Ahmad Lawan And Femi Gbajabimila by Richkid97(m): 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
APC Till Eternity

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Ahmad Lawan And Femi Gbajabimila by carterguccy(m): 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
Slaves

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Ahmad Lawan And Femi Gbajabimila by Richkid97(m): 6:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ipob piglets will start wailing now

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Ahmad Lawan And Femi Gbajabimila by NOL2dworld(m): 6:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
There is still hope..

Are U battling with generational and foundational problems?

Are things not working according to plans for your life.

The beginning and the end still delivers.

Accepting Christ into my life will never allow U to live a wasted life..

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Ahmad Lawan And Femi Gbajabimila by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
NEXT LEVEL IS HERE
NEXT LEVEL IS CONFIRMED

I STILL BELIEVE IN YOU
PRESIDENT BUHARI

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Ahmad Lawan And Femi Gbajabimila by BruncleZuma: 6:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
The Postmaster and the two rubber stamps...

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Ahmad Lawan And Femi Gbajabimila by charlesELIKIBA: 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2019
follow @9ja_reasoning on instagram for instant follow back and cash gift to the tune of N50,000
Re: Buhari Meets With Ahmad Lawan And Femi Gbajabimila by Onyi22(f): 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2019
Atiku supporters will not like this ooooo......

Like for Buhari share for Atiku...

4 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets With Ahmad Lawan And Femi Gbajabimila by desiredhome: 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2019
Young03:
for what?
Just likening this my president swag,
some bitter heart people will not like this, grin grin grin
Haters without cause

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Ahmad Lawan And Femi Gbajabimila by SSSanya: 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2019
I think we have tried all possible options in the country..... its GOD himself we need now to our rescue...
Re: Buhari Meets With Ahmad Lawan And Femi Gbajabimila by kareemkamil(m): 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2019
Please make una discuss about our matta oooo
Re: Buhari Meets With Ahmad Lawan And Femi Gbajabimila by Rollins777(m): 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2019
ok

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Ahmad Lawan And Femi Gbajabimila by TANID(m): 6:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
vonxe:
Meeting, shaking or whatever pls curb the violence in the country
Re: Buhari Meets With Ahmad Lawan And Femi Gbajabimila by Topmaike007(m): 6:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
I don't know what to say abeg

modified:
My Muslim girlfriend just told me she can't marry me because of Religion
Re: Buhari Meets With Ahmad Lawan And Femi Gbajabimila by Factgist: 6:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
H
Re: Buhari Meets With Ahmad Lawan And Femi Gbajabimila by Olayinka8793(m): 6:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
Lifeless Ruga and his two yes men.
Imagine the dullard asking for legislative backing for his Ruga plan and the two yes men with the support of senseless southern APC members of parliament accenting to the request to please the dullard and their party?
Just imagine it .
Re: Buhari Meets With Ahmad Lawan And Femi Gbajabimila by Firefire(m): 6:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
Useless people

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Ahmad Lawan And Femi Gbajabimila by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 17, 2019
Topmaike007:
I don't know what to say abeg

Really? Please sell your space for me.
Re: Buhari Meets With Ahmad Lawan And Femi Gbajabimila by Firefire(m): 6:29pm On Jul 17, 2019
BruncleZuma:
Postmaster and the two rubber stamps...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Ahmad Lawan And Femi Gbajabimila by YoungLionken(m): 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2019
I wonder if PMB was able to call the current speaker by his name.

And I can swear PMB didn't write any of those shi on his twitter space...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Ahmad Lawan And Femi Gbajabimila by Topmaike007(m): 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2019
GISpro:

Really? Please sell your space for me.
lolz

(1) (2) (Reply)

El-Rufai Sends Repatriated Almajirai Children To School / Parties Pay Supporters N2,000 Each To Attend Rallies / Uproar Over Appointment Of Lawyers As Supreme court, Appeal Court Justices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.