Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

[music] Yawhizzy – Let Me Love You - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / [music] Yawhizzy – Let Me Love You (412 Views)

Download Music: Somval _ Show Me Love (kelzmix) / Efe – I Love You (Video) / Efe "I Love You" (Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[music] Yawhizzy – Let Me Love You by RejoiceBoysBlog: 5:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
@RejoiceBoysBlog

Upcoming Nigerian Artist “Yawhizzy” dishes out his hot new single tittled “Let Me Love you”.

[img]https://rejoiceboysblog.files./2019/07/2019-07-17-15-57-022.jpg[/img]

The song is a slow mid-tempo tune, with a sweet blend of piano that describes love.

Yawhizzy got his stage name from his first name “Wisdom Emmanuel”. He is currently looking for a good Record label that will promote and manage his music, you can follow him on Instagram @yawhizzyofficial to contact him.

Without any form of doubt, we can deduce that this “Yawhizzy” new single “Let me Love you” is a jam and it worth every of our time to vibe to it.

- Download Music “Let Me Love you” by “Yawhizzy” -
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

By: www.RejoiceBoysBlog.cf

(1) (Reply)

HOT MIX : Dj Afronaija – Latest Vibes Mix ( July Edition 2019 ) / [audio] Dayo Chino – Opor / Hot!!!! Top 20 Naija Hot Songs This Week You Dont Want To Miss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.