Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

See Our Leaders As They Return Back To Youthful Age, Let's Rate Them Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Our Leaders As They Return Back To Youthful Age, Let's Rate Them Here (1992 Views)

See Tinubu Vibing To Kiss Daniels BUGA. Let's Rate His Performance On A Scale 10 / Governor Obiano Steps Out In A Youthful Attire (Pictures) / How Many left handed Get Confuse Between Left And Right At Youthful Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Our Leaders As They Return Back To Youthful Age, Let's Rate Them Here by Lovechisom55: 7:22pm On Jul 17, 2019
Some of our leaders ave returned back to their youthful age.......
Y'all stop complaining that they are too old to lead!!

Obasanjo's face gat me tripping

Source https://thickmatch.com/see-leaders-return-back-youthful-age-lets-rate/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Our Leaders As They Return Back To Youthful Age, Let's Rate Them Here by ojobek: 7:25pm On Jul 17, 2019
youthful age with gray hairs
Re: See Our Leaders As They Return Back To Youthful Age, Let's Rate Them Here by Lovechisom55: 7:26pm On Jul 17, 2019

Re: See Our Leaders As They Return Back To Youthful Age, Let's Rate Them Here by Donexy16(m): 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
ojobek:

Lolz
Re: See Our Leaders As They Return Back To Youthful Age, Let's Rate Them Here by Gullah: 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2019
See as Buhari come fine for here

4 Likes

Re: See Our Leaders As They Return Back To Youthful Age, Let's Rate Them Here by Raysleek: 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
Youthful age abi them be like g*y. No mind me o
Re: See Our Leaders As They Return Back To Youthful Age, Let's Rate Them Here by success1smyn(m): 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
Na that stupid man fine pass.

u sabi wetin i talk?
Re: See Our Leaders As They Return Back To Youthful Age, Let's Rate Them Here by iluvdonjazzy: 10:36pm On Jul 17, 2019
so so lovely
Re: See Our Leaders As They Return Back To Youthful Age, Let's Rate Them Here by Mrexcell(m): 11:40pm On Jul 17, 2019
Lovechisom55:
Some of our leaders ave returned back to their youthful age.......
Y'all stop complaining that they are too old to lead!!

Obasanjo's face gat me tripping

Source https://thickmatch.com/see-leaders-return-back-youthful-age-lets-rate/

Is this the work of an app or an artist?
Re: See Our Leaders As They Return Back To Youthful Age, Let's Rate Them Here by rex444(m): 3:54am On Jul 18, 2019
Na lie .... I knew it that this app will not do justice on tinubu and Osho
Re: See Our Leaders As They Return Back To Youthful Age, Let's Rate Them Here by Nobody: 4:48am On Jul 18, 2019
An app created 2017, blew in 2019.... patience and persistence is key...

1 Like

Re: See Our Leaders As They Return Back To Youthful Age, Let's Rate Them Here by helinues: 5:36am On Jul 18, 2019
Se Dem bleached during their young age Ni?
Re: See Our Leaders As They Return Back To Youthful Age, Let's Rate Them Here by TANID(m): 7:03am On Jul 18, 2019
ojobek:
Re: See Our Leaders As They Return Back To Youthful Age, Let's Rate Them Here by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 18, 2019
Buhari is a bae.

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Nation: The Cabal, Tinubu And The Sword Of Debacle. / SA Overtakes Nigeria As The Most Miserable African Country / Why I Want To Govern Lagos State – Okey Okoroji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.