Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,569 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Curvy Slay Queen To Wizkid - "I Want To Be Ur Assurance Baby, Like Davido & Chi" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Curvy Slay Queen To Wizkid - "I Want To Be Ur Assurance Baby, Like Davido & Chi" (3866 Views)

Wizkid: I Haven’t Slept Since I Arrived Lagos (Photos) / Wizkid: “I Paid N140,000 Per Day To Get Nigerian Food In The US" / Wizkid: I Will Only Marry If All My Girlfriends & Exes Would Marry Me Same Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curvy Slay Queen To Wizkid - "I Want To Be Ur Assurance Baby, Like Davido & Chi" by Okoyeaniche(m): 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
Curvy slay queen @melanin93, popularly known as 'Beautiful Black Cat' has come out to publicly disclose her desire to become Wizkid's Assurance baby, just like Davido and Chioma.

Taking to her tweeter handle @melanin93, the curvy african child with tempting hips and butt said that since Star Boy 'Wizkid' is single, she's available for him and they can be like Davido and Chefchi.

She wrote: "Since Wizkid is now single, my Dm is widely open for him. Somebody tell him to cum. We should be like..See More

1 Share

Re: Curvy Slay Queen To Wizkid - "I Want To Be Ur Assurance Baby, Like Davido & Chi" by Id97: 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
This is the height of shamelessness.
I am not surprised that many girls are still desirous of being Wizkid's baby mama despite the ordeals his baby mamas have alleged to have suffered at hands of wizkid.I wonder what women of this age are becoming. Finding a decent girl in this age is fast becoming an arduous task.70% of women in this age are driven by entitlement mentality which makes them think that by virtue of their bodily assets,they should easily get what they want with little or no effort.I don't blame them.I blame the men who give in to the enticing antics of such ladies because of their pathetic inability to keep their sexual libido in check.They keeping spurring the contemptible entitlement mentality these so called slay queens possess.
I really pity the mother of this lady who went through laborious nine months and a painful delivery to give birth to an unrepentant buffoon.

7 Likes

Re: Curvy Slay Queen To Wizkid - "I Want To Be Ur Assurance Baby, Like Davido & Chi" by Okoyeaniche(m): 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2019
Id97:
I am not surprised that many girls are still desirous of being Wizkid's baby mama despite the ordeals his baby mamas have alleged to have suffered at hands of wizkid.I wonder what women of this age are becoming. Finding a decent girl in this age is fast becoming an arduous task.70% of women in this age are driven by entitlement mentality which makes them think that by virtue of their bodily assets,they should easily get what they want with little or no effort.I don't blame them.I blame the men who give in to the enticing antics of such ladies because of their pathetic inability to keep their sexual libido in check.They keeping spurring the contemptible entitlement mentality these so called slay queens possess.
I really pity the mother of this lady who went through laborious nine months and a painful delivery to give birth to an unrepentant buffoon.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided undecided undecided cry cry cry cry
Re: Curvy Slay Queen To Wizkid - "I Want To Be Ur Assurance Baby, Like Davido & Chi" by Bonebreaker(m): 10:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
This one just wants to collect child support Abeg

1 Like

Re: Curvy Slay Queen To Wizkid - "I Want To Be Ur Assurance Baby, Like Davido & Chi" by OKOATA(m): 11:56pm On Jul 17, 2019
Id97:
She no even fine sef.
Re: Curvy Slay Queen To Wizkid - "I Want To Be Ur Assurance Baby, Like Davido & Chi" by Onyi22(f): 1:04am On Jul 18, 2019
Even me too
Re: Curvy Slay Queen To Wizkid - "I Want To Be Ur Assurance Baby, Like Davido & Chi" by rex444(m): 3:31am On Jul 18, 2019
Sharap ewua.....go and look at chioma Wella befr talking trash....U do face like goat wey chop alligator pepper

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Slay Queen To Wizkid - "I Want To Be Ur Assurance Baby, Like Davido & Chi" by starbuck(f): 5:19am On Jul 18, 2019
Unfortunate wannabe...

Lass lass, na Naira Marley go Bleep you undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Curvy Slay Queen To Wizkid - "I Want To Be Ur Assurance Baby, Like Davido & Chi" by onyedika946(m): 6:52am On Jul 18, 2019
cynthiaqueen98:
but u are too dirty
And how is she dirty??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Curvy Slay Queen To Wizkid - "I Want To Be Ur Assurance Baby, Like Davido & Chi" by Richmondofficia(m): 6:56am On Jul 18, 2019
Ha but she set o! I mean for behind
Re: Curvy Slay Queen To Wizkid - "I Want To Be Ur Assurance Baby, Like Davido & Chi" by Richmondofficia(m): 6:57am On Jul 18, 2019
Id97:
But you get time o! the girl sef no see you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy Slay Queen To Wizkid - "I Want To Be Ur Assurance Baby, Like Davido & Chi" by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:51am On Jul 18, 2019
I see nothing special about this mgbeke. no celebrity will look her way. she should be happy she's just a regular girl

1 Like

Re: Curvy Slay Queen To Wizkid - "I Want To Be Ur Assurance Baby, Like Davido & Chi" by Okoyeaniche(m): 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2019
Richmondofficia:
Ha but she set o! I mean for behind
grin grin grin
Re: Curvy Slay Queen To Wizkid - "I Want To Be Ur Assurance Baby, Like Davido & Chi" by Exodora: 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2019
Cloths that are made for night clubbing some crazy fool now wear during the day. Tufiakwa.

(1) (Reply)

Twitter User Blasts Actress, Bukola Adeeyo For Posting Unclad Photos / TB Joshua Carbon Copy Unveiled (pixs) / 7 bad habits that keep you lonely forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.