Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:27 AM

I Will Make Sure Gov, Yahaya Bello Spends Rest Of His Life In Prison, Says Dino - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Make Sure Gov, Yahaya Bello Spends Rest Of His Life In Prison, Says Dino (642 Views)

APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye / Sunday Igboho Finally Speaks From Benin Prison, Says He's Not Afraid Of Buhari ( / VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Make Sure Gov, Yahaya Bello Spends Rest Of His Life In Prison, Says Dino by Antoeni(m): 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
A Nigerian Lawmaker, Mr. Dino Melaye, a senator from Kogi state has disclosed that Mr. Yahaya Bello, his state Governor will spend the rest of his life in prison for alleged huge corruption.

The Lawmaker, via his twitter handle disclosed he will sue Bello and other of his accomplice for what he alleged the use of Local Government caretaker model to defraud the state.

Melaye disclosed that he is putting together all necessary evidence to ensure the governor will be jailed.

He said the world will be in a shock when he exposes what the governor has done.

“I’m heading to court this week to sue Yahaya Bello and Kogi State House of Assembly over the illegality of the Local Government caretaker chairmen,” he tweeted.

https://www.westafricareporters.com/i-will-make-sure-kogi-gov-bello-spends-rest-of-his-life-in-prison-dino-melaye-says/

Re: I Will Make Sure Gov, Yahaya Bello Spends Rest Of His Life In Prison, Says Dino by Antoeni(m): 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
Those praising Yahaya Bello & rooting for his re-election despite his glaring non-performance & grooming thugs to kill his political opponents 're cowards, mentally sick & equally driven by selfishness, greed & hunger. They 'ld realize that Bello 'll not rule forever but, we 'll still live as Kogites after his administration, when these dirty hungry sycophants 'll be ashamed of themselves. What they 're enjoying now is temporary
Re: I Will Make Sure Gov, Yahaya Bello Spends Rest Of His Life In Prison, Says Dino by callmeVIBRANT(m): 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
ok
Re: I Will Make Sure Gov, Yahaya Bello Spends Rest Of His Life In Prison, Says Dino by ojun50(m): 10:15pm On Jul 17, 2019
I hear say them green boys win
Re: I Will Make Sure Gov, Yahaya Bello Spends Rest Of His Life In Prison, Says Dino by Antoeni(m): 10:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
Whenever I hear people say Yaya Bello has failed, I keep wondering, what's their parameter for measuring success.
This is a governor that has empowered over 2,000 masquerades in Kogi state with Cars � �
The governor does not joke with the welfare of Their Ancestors.
No governor has invested more in culture and tradition than Bello, but the media will not report this.
Yaya Bello is The Most Useless Governor in History Since the Creation of Kogi State
Re: I Will Make Sure Gov, Yahaya Bello Spends Rest Of His Life In Prison, Says Dino by yarimo(m): 11:56pm On Jul 17, 2019
This cow again talking thrash, DINO thinks the good people of Kogi State think like him.

(1) (Reply)

Senate Screens Chairman, Buhari Support Organisation For Ministerial Appointment / Icca/umunna Condemns Attack On Sen. Ike Ekweremadu In Nuremberg, Germany By Ipob / 2023; Igbo Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.