Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Pls Help My Mom � - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help My Mom � (561 Views)

A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face / Ajibola Otunbusin Becomes The Oldest IVF Mom In Africa (Photos) / Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help My Mom � by Vick1994: 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2019
My mom is hospitalized due to cellulitis on her neck, it's pains a lot and it got well swollen, and she's diabetic too.. They have managed to reduce the sugar level to 200 and they started giving her antibiotics IV injection yesterday (rosephin)
Pls what's her fate?
Re: Pls Help My Mom � by JIDECAC: 10:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
Doctors in the house you're needed
Re: Pls Help My Mom � by Vick1994: 10:37pm On Jul 17, 2019
Pls someone should help me out and educate me a little about this infection, I'm so so scared �
Re: Pls Help My Mom � by clive2u(m): 10:40pm On Jul 17, 2019
Vick1994:
Pls someone should help me out and educate me a little about this infection, I'm so so scared �
why are u scared ?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Mom � by Vick1994: 10:43pm On Jul 17, 2019
clive2u:
why are u scared ?

I have never seen that type of skin infection before, and it happened right on her neck...
And she's diabetic too
Re: Pls Help My Mom � by clive2u(m): 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
Vick1994:

I have never seen that type of skin infection before, and it happened right on her neck...
And she's diabetic too
eyah
I pray she recovers soon
Re: Pls Help My Mom � by MissionRestore: 7:54am On Jul 18, 2019
Vick1994:
My mom is hospitalized due to cellulitis on her neck, it's pains a lot and it got well swollen, and she's diabetic too.. They have managed to reduce the sugar level to 200 and they started giving her antibiotics IV injection yesterday (rosephin)
Pls what's her fate?
Cellulitis is a bacteria infection Complications of cellulitis can be very serious. These can include extensive tissue damage and tissue death (gangrene). The infection can also spread to the blood, bones, lymph system, heart, or nervous system. These infections can lead to amputation or shock.

Your mum's case is worsened by the diabetes. I hope she is in a good hospital like the University Teaching Hospital in your location.
The diabetes needs to be urgently reversed if it is type2 (first move). Consult a nutritionist or reach on WhatsApp for further guidance.
She should use black soap (with honey) for bathing and Shea butter applied topically around the affected swollen areas. Supplements to boost her immunity is highly recommended.
By the grace of Elohim your mum will bounce back better and worship HIM.
Shalom

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Mom � by Vick1994: 8:10am On Jul 18, 2019
MissionRestore:

Cellulitis is a bacteria infection Complications of cellulitis can be very serious. These can include extensive tissue damage and tissue death (gangrene). The infection can also spread to the blood, bones, lymph system, heart, or nervous system. These infections can lead to amputation or shock.

Your mum's case is worsened by the diabetes. I hope she is in a good hospital like the University Teaching Hospital in your location.
The diabetes needs to be urgently reversed if it is type2 (first move). Consult a nutritionist or reach on WhatsApp for further guidance.
She should use black soap (with honey) for bathing and Shea butter applied topically around the affected swollen areas. Supplements to boost her immunity is highly recommended.
By the grace of Elohim your mum will bounce back better and worship HIM.
Shalom

Pls can I have ur number?
Re: Pls Help My Mom � by MissionRestore: 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2019
Vick1994:

See my number in the signature below
Better still text me your WhatsApp line and I will chat you.

Shalom
Re: Pls Help My Mom � by shege45: 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2019
Vick1994:

lol dem wan sell market oooo.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Mom � by NAJALYN: 1:13am On Jul 25, 2019
STC30 will cure your mum. Please read the Post here

STC30 is a New Technology in the world of Stem Cell Therapy. The Product works from the body’s cellular level to reactivate dead cells, tissues and organs, repair dead cells, and rejuvenate the body’s cells for optimum health.
It is estimated that in the next 10 years, 80% of developed Countries will embrace Stem Cell Wellness Technologies.
STC30 Prevents as well as Treats over 134 diseases, including Stoke, heart attack, diabetes, hypertension, cancer, fibroid, ovarian cyst, leukemia, infertility, impotency, stomach ulcer, sickle cell, it’s anti-aging, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Crohn’s disease, autism, liver cirrhosis, cardiomyopathy, cerebral palsy, lung diseases, vitiligo, paraplegia, renal failure, buerger’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatism, brain trauma, spinal cord injury/paralysis, congestive heart failure, orthopedic injuries, deafness, blindness, glaucoma, bone marrow transplant, kidney stones and failure, prostate enlargement, prostate cancer, wound healing, liver diseases, pancreative dysfunction, cardiovascular diseases, skin repair, mudcukoskeletal problems, stress, muscle pull, dental problem, gastrointestinal disease, skin infection, hemorrhoids, headache, improve blood flow, cardiovascular disease, traumatic brain injury, learning defects, missing teeth, amyotrophic lateral-sclerosis, myocardial infarction, muscular dystrophy, multiple sites cancers, etc.
Please Watch Videos of Testimonies on the potency of STC30. See more on STC30 here
https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/04/18/superlife-total-care-stc30-stem-cell-treatment-a-must-use/ Mrs. E. Oforofuo (08097890448)

(1) (Reply)

Rain Soul Wellness For Life Threatening Diseases. / Brand New And Tokunbo Stationary Bikes For Sale At Very Chip Rate / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.