Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

BBNaija: Khafi To Gedoni "I Was Celibate For 8 Years After I Became Christian" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Khafi To Gedoni "I Was Celibate For 8 Years After I Became Christian" (26954 Views)

BBNaija: Khafi Is A Sex Addict - Gedoni (Nigerians React) / BBNaija: Khafi And Gedoni Having Sex / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Kiss And Had Sex? Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Khafi To Gedoni "I Was Celibate For 8 Years After I Became Christian" by Victni: 4:48am On Jul 18, 2019
BBNaija housemate, Khafi tells Gedoni as she reveals how she had been a celibate for 8 years after she became a christian. Gistvic Reports.

GISTVIC recalls that the two were spotted together severally and quite occasionally subtly cuddled up on the same bed even as Khafi was seen making strokes with her hands on Gedoni’s back, gently caressing the man.

Watch Video:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/07/bbnaija-i-was-celibate-for-8-years.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Khafi To Gedoni "I Was Celibate For 8 Years After I Became Christian" by Victni: 4:48am On Jul 18, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: BBNaija: Khafi To Gedoni "I Was Celibate For 8 Years After I Became Christian" by dumahi(m): 4:52am On Jul 18, 2019
grin
Re: BBNaija: Khafi To Gedoni "I Was Celibate For 8 Years After I Became Christian" by Nobody: 4:56am On Jul 18, 2019
And after 8 years?

You began the fucking spree until you bleeped your way into BBnaija?

Nonsense and Algeria

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Khafi To Gedoni "I Was Celibate For 8 Years After I Became Christian" by Mrop(m): 5:11am On Jul 18, 2019
cheesy

#bbnaija: Mercy Eke naked Bum Captured While Dressing Up, See 18+ Photos => HERE
Re: BBNaija: Khafi To Gedoni "I Was Celibate For 8 Years After I Became Christian" by adewest1999(m): 5:24am On Jul 18, 2019
Her celibacy her life......as I walk through the valley of the shadow of this thread I con dey ask my sef..... Wetin carry me come here?

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khafi To Gedoni "I Was Celibate For 8 Years After I Became Christian" by superlanny(m): 8:55am On Jul 18, 2019
if you belive this lying farm tool, then you can believe that Atiku is a Nigerian, this one that is a regular customer of umoru the cucumber seller, infact i superlanny has been celibate since primary 4. Only a learner can fall for such format.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi To Gedoni "I Was Celibate For 8 Years After I Became Christian" by FuckThaMod: 8:55am On Jul 18, 2019
I was born before my mother, hoe angry
Re: BBNaija: Khafi To Gedoni "I Was Celibate For 8 Years After I Became Christian" by NwaJozi: 8:56am On Jul 18, 2019
I was celibate for 30 years so it’s no Biggie
Re: BBNaija: Khafi To Gedoni "I Was Celibate For 8 Years After I Became Christian" by Kakamorufu(m): 8:56am On Jul 18, 2019
soooo?
Re: BBNaija: Khafi To Gedoni "I Was Celibate For 8 Years After I Became Christian" by Riversides2003(m): 8:56am On Jul 18, 2019
Idiots
Re: BBNaija: Khafi To Gedoni "I Was Celibate For 8 Years After I Became Christian" by Onyi22(f): 8:56am On Jul 18, 2019
she really try
Re: BBNaija: Khafi To Gedoni "I Was Celibate For 8 Years After I Became Christian" by asotele: 8:56am On Jul 18, 2019
thanks for telling us the truth abt yourself

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khafi To Gedoni "I Was Celibate For 8 Years After I Became Christian" by Officialgarri: 8:58am On Jul 18, 2019
I don't think celibacy includes using Love Machine and fingering yourself
Re: BBNaija: Khafi To Gedoni "I Was Celibate For 8 Years After I Became Christian" by RiyaGoddess(f): 8:58am On Jul 18, 2019
Whaooooooo This is so good!!!
*Thumbs Up.
Read my signature

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khafi To Gedoni "I Was Celibate For 8 Years After I Became Christian" by ShitHead(m): 8:58am On Jul 18, 2019
All the oloshos were once celibates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi To Gedoni "I Was Celibate For 8 Years After I Became Christian" by Dfofo: 8:59am On Jul 18, 2019
Wonderful
Re: BBNaija: Khafi To Gedoni "I Was Celibate For 8 Years After I Became Christian" by Lovelyn451(f): 9:05am On Jul 18, 2019
The fear of yama yama disease is the beginning of wisdom...health is wealth
Re: BBNaija: Khafi To Gedoni "I Was Celibate For 8 Years After I Became Christian" by straighttalk(m): 9:10am On Jul 18, 2019
Just 8years compare with the eternal damnation

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khafi To Gedoni "I Was Celibate For 8 Years After I Became Christian" by JasonScoolari: 9:10am On Jul 18, 2019
Would love to see Jacqueline22 at the next edition.
Re: BBNaija: Khafi To Gedoni "I Was Celibate For 8 Years After I Became Christian" by MrMou: 9:13am On Jul 18, 2019
It doesn't matter as long as you're no longer a virgin. You're no different from an oloshho who's has sex just yesterday. "Secondary virginity" is nonsense!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khafi To Gedoni "I Was Celibate For 8 Years After I Became Christian" by koolaid87: 9:13am On Jul 18, 2019
Madam, for that 8 years, did you feed her cucumber?

YES YOU DID grin
Re: BBNaija: Khafi To Gedoni "I Was Celibate For 8 Years After I Became Christian" by loadedvibes: 9:14am On Jul 18, 2019
Lol.. till you did it on live tv
Re: BBNaija: Khafi To Gedoni "I Was Celibate For 8 Years After I Became Christian" by Jacqueline22(f): 9:17am On Jul 18, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Would love to see Jacqueline22 at the next edition.

Lol not for people like me
Re: BBNaija: Khafi To Gedoni "I Was Celibate For 8 Years After I Became Christian" by Dolorsa: 9:18am On Jul 18, 2019
But dem don knack you tire before you celebrate celibate
Re: BBNaija: Khafi To Gedoni "I Was Celibate For 8 Years After I Became Christian" by Bossontop(m): 9:20am On Jul 18, 2019
undecided
See dis wan ooo.......body count unkor??

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khafi To Gedoni "I Was Celibate For 8 Years After I Became Christian" by JasonScoolari: 9:20am On Jul 18, 2019
Jacqueline22:

Lol not for people like me
Or maybe Big Brother Africa?
Re: BBNaija: Khafi To Gedoni "I Was Celibate For 8 Years After I Became Christian" by bluefilm: 9:26am On Jul 18, 2019
The way her cucumbers are laughing at her right now...
Re: BBNaija: Khafi To Gedoni "I Was Celibate For 8 Years After I Became Christian" by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 18, 2019
These is what happens when you spend all your time listening to woman, women are sexual being but they just feel the only way to boost & sustain there ego is to lie about there sexual escapades .
Most naija gurls no dey get pass two relationship or @worst two body counts ..before current r/ship. what a coincidences grin oga let us not even talk about it, what d essences anyway

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two New Contestants Join Gulder Ultimate Search 12 As Show Premieres October 16 / Hilda Dokubo Spotted On Set With Eucharia Anunobi & Funke Akindele / Bbnaija: Pere, Queen, JMK, Sammie, Maria, Cross, Are Up For Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.