Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:03 PM

BBNaija: Khafi To Gedoni "I Was Celibate For 8 Years After I Became Christian" - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Khafi To Gedoni "I Was Celibate For 8 Years After I Became Christian" (27018 Views)

BBNaija: Khafi Is A Sex Addict - Gedoni (Nigerians React) / BBNaija: Khafi And Gedoni Having Sex / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Kiss And Had Sex? Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Khafi To Gedoni "I Was Celibate For 8 Years After I Became Christian" by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:36am On Jul 18, 2019
That what you will surely turn to, there is no any good moral in Christianity. All what they care for is alcohol and sex.

Christianity is a scam
Re: BBNaija: Khafi To Gedoni "I Was Celibate For 8 Years After I Became Christian" by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 18, 2019
Onyi22:
she really try

Re: BBNaija: Khafi To Gedoni "I Was Celibate For 8 Years After I Became Christian" by simplesearch: 10:06am On Jul 18, 2019
Kokoebapluse:
That what you will surely turn to, there is no any good moral in Christianity. All what they care for is alcohol and sex.

Christianity is a scam

Don't say what you don't know. Read the Bible and stop being pre-emptive. @ d bolded nullifies all your claim, christianity obliterates fear while encouraging freedom devoid of sin and moral disobedient.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10

9 Don’t you know that the unrighteous will not inherit God’s kingdom? Do not be deceived: No sexually immoral people, idolaters, adulterers, or anyone practicing homosexuality,[a] 10 no thieves, greedy people, drunkards, verbally abusive people, or swindlers will inherit God’s kingdom.
Re: BBNaija: Khafi To Gedoni "I Was Celibate For 8 Years After I Became Christian" by geesilver(m): 10:32am On Jul 18, 2019
adewest1999:
Her celibacy her life......as I walk through the valley of the shadow of this thread I con dey ask my sef..... Wetin carry me come here?
Na longer throat
Re: BBNaija: Khafi To Gedoni "I Was Celibate For 8 Years After I Became Christian" by mira4u: 10:37am On Jul 18, 2019
This girl lies too much. She told Gedini that she broke up with her boyfriend and has no guy out there then told seyi that she's in a relationship outside the house, when he asked if she has no guy outside.
Re: BBNaija: Khafi To Gedoni "I Was Celibate For 8 Years After I Became Christian" by koyyess: 11:05am On Jul 18, 2019
Nothing new.
Wayward creatures can't relate to this.
Re: BBNaija: Khafi To Gedoni "I Was Celibate For 8 Years After I Became Christian" by Prymestrr(m): 11:12am On Jul 18, 2019
Awol1:
And after 8 years?

You began the fucking spree until you bleeped your way into BBnaija?

Nonsense and Algeria
Please what app is being used for this old pics?
Re: BBNaija: Khafi To Gedoni "I Was Celibate For 8 Years After I Became Christian" by Sniper101(m): 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
Mtcheew...

I so hate coming across BS statements like this on social media.

...especially from females whose integrity status are very much known to be very questionable.
Re: BBNaija: Khafi To Gedoni "I Was Celibate For 8 Years After I Became Christian" by supa24(m): 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2019
just imagine......wat of me wey don dey celibate since when i found out say na 9ja dem born me?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Walking Dead Season 3 / BBNaija: Tobi Accused Cee-C Of Touching His Dick. Nigerians React / Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.