Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun (17693 Views)

Handover: Bye-bye To Játijàti By Abimbola Adelakun / Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi / Bandits Will Eventually Get To Buhari By Abimbola Adelakun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by Omoslim26: 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2019
jaxxy:
Fulani this, Fulani that. We shud be specific and state herdsmen cos Atiku which many of them “SEEM” to like is a Fulani. Let’s stop playing politics and face the real issues pls.

tank u my brother help me tel dem very foolish set of yorubas nd igbos on dis forum dey must make evry news abt their useless afonja&Ipob fight buhari is a fulani, atiku is also a fulani buhari is a failure nd if atiku gets there to he will fail
restructure dis country or split d damn union already. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by Owaincouncil: 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2019
happney65:

Ohh so they tried to give her an appointment?Never knew
Yes sir, Ibikunle Amosun offered her a special assistant on media same time when Jonathan offered Ruben abati of Guardian same slot for federal, but bimbo came online and seek people opinions, many told her to reject the offer that once she accept the offer, she won't be able to write as an activist again. She agreed with the opinion poll while abati went ahead to take the offer despite warning.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by bumzylongs: 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2019
BOLA TINUBU will see what he did to himself when the time comes. His political career is coming to an end.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by GEEBITE: 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
Apart from being principled.Why should an Oyo princess accept political post in Ogun state when the state is never short in supply of well if not better qualified indigenes. It was a bait to buy her over,thank God she is not the type to fall for that gimmick.
Owaincouncil:
Thank you bimbo. And I thank you most for rejecting the appointment offered by apc govt in ogun then. You would have loose your voice now like abati.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by NOHOLDSBAR: 12:18pm On Jul 18, 2019
immhotep:

Are you one of those staunch APC supporters ? grin

You must be a blind, confused and brainwashed pdp supporter. Keep it up.
Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 18, 2019
Omoslim26:

restructure dis country or split d damn union already. Rubbish
Are you an IPOB member like metaphysical ? grin

cc sarrki gaskiyamagana yarimo deomelo olawalesmarter0 juliusmalema madridguy lzaa yorubawarrior amatarasha

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 18, 2019
NOHOLDSBAR:

You must be a blind, confused and brainwashed pdp supporter. Keep it up.
So this means you are a strong APC supporter.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by bigfish3k: 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2019
abbey621:

What region is that? I mean such a region would be so developed that its citizens would never want to leave right grin grin grin grin

we understand our plight, we have development restrictions placed on us by the north, SW and the colonial masters gang up so as to force us to spread into the north and SW of nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by abbey621(m): 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2019
bigfish3k:

we understand our plight, we have development restrictions placed on us by the north, SW and the colonial masters gang up so as to force us to spread into the north and SW of nigeria

Yea everybody is ganging up on y'all, classic victim mentality grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by myrates: 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
helinues:

Did he ( Tinubu) tell you privately he will be contesting 2023 presidency?
His body language does.For what other reason would a self acclaimed leader like Tinumbu sell off his tribe to be killed mercilessly if not for political gains.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by AnanseK(m): 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2019
Tinubu defender of Truth. Unfortunately not everyone can remain sensible when there is an ochestration Of non judicial unsubstantiated emotional judgement and call for anarchy and ethnic cleansing fueled by hatred.

I have more respect for Tinubu, kudos to him for keeping his head when so many are losing theirs.
Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 18, 2019
AnanseK:

Tinubu defender of Truth. Unfortunately not everyone can remain sensible when there is an ochestration Of non judicial unsubstantiated emotional judgement and call for anarchy and ethnic cleansing fueled by hatred.

I have more respect for Tinubu, kudos to him for keeping his head when so many are losing theirs.
Receive sense, bros.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by wonder233: 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2019
Is it not your mate that started a revolution in Tunisia? Some of you think well crafted write-ups exonerate you from the very thing you're condemning. SMH
VRDroid:
Nigeria is a Human Farm, and your sweat, tears, and blood fertilize the Devil's garden.

Do not blame Tinubu, blame the fearful masses.

Revolution is a cleanser, until then, you all be quiet and be slaves.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by RichBoy247: 1:10pm On Jul 18, 2019
omlueh:
Mr Senator Governor Jagaban Ashiwaju Party Leader Tinubu Ahmed Bola, the head of Agbero and Area Boys/Men in the whole Lagos State, a Serial Killer and Murderer, the Almighty Most High God is Watching you, your time is very coming to an end in the soonest of time, the Blood of the many Souls which you together with Rauf Aregbesola and all your Occultic members have sheld is now been looked upon by God the Father Almighty who created every thing that is been created, Engr Williams Oluwafunsho, Mr Dina Oladipo, Alhaji Gawat of Edide Eji Sari of NTA and many more, all because of your Greed for Vanity of Wealth, Power and Fame, better you go now and Greatly seek for God Forgiveness and favor for your time is limited. A word they say is an advice for the Wise. I have said the message I am sent to delivered, all is now left for you and your fellow Occultic members.

Osu Outcast, wetin concern you with Yoruba politics and leadership? Mind your business and pray for your drug trafficking brothers awaiting execution in Asia.
Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 18, 2019
RichBoy247:

Osu Outcast, wetin concern you with Yoruba politics and leadership? Mind your business and pray for your drug trafficking brothers awaiting execution in Asia.
You sound like you have donated your village land to RUGA already.
Congratulations grin grin
Sai baba.

cc lzaa metaphysical helinues gaskiyamagana

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by abayomilaws(m): 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2019
The western world, the vultures are waiting for our carcasses to feed upon... We are due to separate . this Union is not working for all of us. I don't support patching of abused relationship or forcing a failed marriage. Please let's divorce. But this western world that married us without our consents won't help us separate peacefully, they must feed upon our carcasses. There is always a gain in war. Weapons must be sold, new concessions or concessionary must be executed . let's watch and see, it will be more interesting than watching jumong. Nigeria is a white rabbit in the test tube of western world experimentation.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by alujonjonkijon: 1:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
tinubu certainly has an appointment to keep with divine humiliation.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by NOHOLDSBAR: 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
immhotep:

So this means you are a strong APC supporter.

Better go and queue for your share of Kerosene or just face your front.
Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by duncun: 1:40pm On Jul 18, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by MetaPhysical: 1:44pm On Jul 18, 2019
OP,
Before I reaad her let me first say I love Bimbola, she is my crush. If you didnt include her picture I was going to do so and add to the thread myself just so I can look at her beauty and admire her intelligence. grin

....now let me go read.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 18, 2019
NOHOLDSBAR:

Better go and queue for your share of Kerosene or just face your front.
Sai RUGA grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by NOHOLDSBAR: 1:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
immhotep:

Sai RUGA grin

Ask Kalu about RUGA.
Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by bigfish3k: 1:48pm On Jul 18, 2019
abbey621:

Yea everybody is ganging up on y'all, classic victim mentality grin grin grin

yes we are victims - so we are having victims mentality, what is wrong with that

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
NOHOLDSBAR:

Ask Kalu about RUGA.
Kanu has something better to say grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by vicadex07(m): 1:51pm On Jul 18, 2019
helinues:
Atiku article from a clown
Dunce

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
wonder233:
Is it not your mate that started a revolution in Tunisia? Some of you think well crafted write-ups exonerate you from the very thing you're condemning. SMH

I follow una suffer?

You suffer heads are the ones to protest naw.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by vicadex07(m): 1:55pm On Jul 18, 2019
lordparcel:
Where is the Cow
Where is Tinubus sense

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by Adaibeku(f): 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2019
immhotep:

Adelakun is now a full-fledged IPOB member.
Metaphysical and helinues will not like this article at all.

cc sarrki gaskiyamagana yarimo deomelo olawalesmarter0 juliusmalema madridguy gandollar lzaa yorubawarrior amatarasha adaibeku
Is not yet uhuru still grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by Omoslim26: 2:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
immhotep:
Are you an IPOB member ? grin
you nd d google wey dey ur phone dey quarel?
Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by sapoyoro(m): 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2019
helinues:

As you can see that our days are not bitters like yours and we don't get annoyed/frustrated with your gutter words.

We can only wish you the best before things get out of hands..

All the best bro
oloribu..neither here nor there.
oloshii eyann

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun by Onigbindemmd: 3:03pm On Jul 18, 2019
Article coming from a clown,how many arrested Fulani has tinubu bail, idiots,try to intrepreted statement well and not wrongly just because of hate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Takeover Of Buhari’s Campaign Office In Katsina Signals Collapse Of APC - PDP / Supreme Court Affirms Election Of Abdulazeez Yari As Governor / Kunle Olajide: South-West Will Not Accept Amotekun Under Nigeria Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.