Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

What Wrist Watch Do You Use, Flaunt It, If You Can - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Wrist Watch Do You Use, Flaunt It, If You Can (5504 Views)

10 Most Expensive Wrist Watches Nigerians May Have / Why Do Women Flaunt Their Stretch Marks Via Sleeveless Tops? / What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Wrist Watch Do You Use, Flaunt It, If You Can by knotty(m): 1:20pm On May 11, 2007
if you have it, flaunt it. let us know what is in about them.
they say wrist watches say a lot about a man. so let`s get to meet you.
Re: What Wrist Watch Do You Use, Flaunt It, If You Can by aluwe(m): 2:54pm On May 11, 2007
my raggedy swatch.lol.took d pains 2 scan it.

what does it say about moi?

Re: What Wrist Watch Do You Use, Flaunt It, If You Can by ikamefa(f): 7:18pm On May 15, 2007
what about those of us who don't even use wristwatches? tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Wrist Watch Do You Use, Flaunt It, If You Can by DorisAnn: 1:57pm On May 16, 2007
I love swatch and guess wrist watch
Re: What Wrist Watch Do You Use, Flaunt It, If You Can by Mamajama(m): 4:08pm On May 16, 2007
Re: What Wrist Watch Do You Use, Flaunt It, If You Can by ayefele200(m): 4:11pm On May 16, 2007
ecko and roca wear, they iight
Re: What Wrist Watch Do You Use, Flaunt It, If You Can by OmoEko1(f): 4:12pm On May 16, 2007
MAMAJAMA:

My collections are[b] MOVADO AND CONCORD + I have one Rolex[/b]

http://www.thewatchery.com/Watches.asp?Brand=11&Gender=Both&source=google&gclid=CPHwkab7kowCFR6AWAodr1wVBA
Hummmm what do you do for living if i may ask because all those designer watch you have listed are very expensive wink wink.

And what do people see in Rolex because my hubby has it and i don't find it cute or beautiful
Re: What Wrist Watch Do You Use, Flaunt It, If You Can by OmoEko1(f): 4:13pm On May 16, 2007
ayefele200:

ecko and roca wear, they iight
ewwwww those ghetto name brade cheesy cheesy cheesy, to cheap for me
Re: What Wrist Watch Do You Use, Flaunt It, If You Can by ayefele200(m): 4:14pm On May 16, 2007
Omo Eko:

ewwwww those ghetto name brade cheesy cheesy cheesy, to cheap for me
LMAO, u silly, tell me what u gat?
Re: What Wrist Watch Do You Use, Flaunt It, If You Can by OmoEko1(f): 4:18pm On May 16, 2007
ayefele200:

LMAO, u silly, tell me what u gat?
I have a guess one which i didn't but with my money and tommy hilfiger
Re: What Wrist Watch Do You Use, Flaunt It, If You Can by ayefele200(m): 4:21pm On May 16, 2007
Omo Eko:

I have a guess one which i didn't but with my money and tommy hilfiger
dont like all those designers, prefer unique, well to me roca wear is nice and distinct, check MACYS.COM, they gat series of it in there
, am loving it thou
Re: What Wrist Watch Do You Use, Flaunt It, If You Can by Hugoboi(m): 4:27pm On May 16, 2007
I rock a simple ass digital Casio watch.it cost me 10 pounds and is water resist to 300 meteres.Need I add that it is plastic wt stell back.Perfect 4 me!!
Re: What Wrist Watch Do You Use, Flaunt It, If You Can by cuteass1(f): 4:28pm On May 16, 2007
@ omo eko

sign in wink

@ thread
bye bye cheesy, i just needed to call omo!
Re: What Wrist Watch Do You Use, Flaunt It, If You Can by temmyabby(f): 4:34pm On May 16, 2007
I don't even know if my watch has name, as long as it tells the time, i'm gud grin

1 Like

Re: What Wrist Watch Do You Use, Flaunt It, If You Can by whiteroses(f): 10:32am On May 17, 2007
i don't use wrist watch in my area only the geeks, the doofuses, the nerds, the dweebs and the uncool people uses watch so if you check my hand you'll se bracelet diamond or gold
Re: What Wrist Watch Do You Use, Flaunt It, If You Can by iice(f): 4:34pm On May 17, 2007
Don't wear them usually and when i wear them, all that is important to me is the time it tells me and that it's water resistant grin
Re: What Wrist Watch Do You Use, Flaunt It, If You Can by wadomi: 4:38pm On May 17, 2007
i use a Prado - cost me 1000 dollars.
Re: What Wrist Watch Do You Use, Flaunt It, If You Can by sexychica: 9:25am On May 18, 2007
my movado and my two dolce and gabbana wristwatches!
Re: What Wrist Watch Do You Use, Flaunt It, If You Can by exotique(f): 4:41pm On May 18, 2007
charles delon and next.
Re: What Wrist Watch Do You Use, Flaunt It, If You Can by Hugoboi(m): 5:16pm On May 21, 2007
Just bought me a Tag today, >>> the third addition to my collection
Re: What Wrist Watch Do You Use, Flaunt It, If You Can by thegame(m): 9:53pm On May 22, 2007
Aluwe, That wrist watch is what we call Plan B and u know ahat plan B stands For BULL SHIT grin ;DSorry bro. U are a real aluwe.I love that name. Been a long time i saw the real actor.
As for me, I love buying stolen rolexes, omega and petre from, Guess where u can buy those wink winkIt's a secret. I ain't copping out
Re: What Wrist Watch Do You Use, Flaunt It, If You Can by thegame(m): 9:58pm On May 22, 2007
I think i have an idea of who you are
wa_do_mi:

i use a Prado - cost me 1000 dollars.

That's really cool. i think i have an idea of who you are.I can't even guess. Dobbin Tood? you must be a real investor man. And don't tell me you can't afford to post the receipt on this page in the next 2 hours
Re: What Wrist Watch Do You Use, Flaunt It, If You Can by bebe4u(f): 1:37pm On Jun 01, 2007
pls this thread on wrist watch is very timely, my friend birthday is coming up soon, and i planned giving her a nice wrist watch for a present, can anyone tell me where i can get good affordable wrist watch prefarable in port harcourt as i will be spending a month there and if i cant get one ,any other suggestion for another gift in replacement to that plsss
Re: What Wrist Watch Do You Use, Flaunt It, If You Can by Okejazz(m): 3:25pm On Jun 01, 2007
Prado, is that a watch, thought they were SUVs (jeeps as we call them in Nigeria).
Anyway, I use a Breitling, have two actually.
Re: What Wrist Watch Do You Use, Flaunt It, If You Can by delwu(m): 11:16am On Jun 05, 2007
i use a kenneth cole die! grin cool
Re: What Wrist Watch Do You Use, Flaunt It, If You Can by ayefele200(m): 1:09am On Jun 08, 2007
Okejazz:

Prado, is that a watch, thought they were SUVs (jeeps as we call them in Nigeria).
Anyway, I use a Breitling, have two actually.
mo gbe oooooo, buddy u dont know PRADO, shiooooooooooooooooo
Re: What Wrist Watch Do You Use, Flaunt It, If You Can by HillaryX: 6:07pm On Jun 12, 2007
ok now, prado, Breitling, those are nice designers that i know. anyway, as per big girl, I use motorola watch. Bet it's the first of it's kind. grin
Re: What Wrist Watch Do You Use, Flaunt It, If You Can by kulaShaker(f): 11:57pm On Jun 12, 2007
What wrist watch do i use? well one that tells me the correct time
Re: What Wrist Watch Do You Use, Flaunt It, If You Can by funkybaby(f): 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2007
presenty one of swatch's latest irony collection. another favourite of mine is a seconda.
Re: What Wrist Watch Do You Use, Flaunt It, If You Can by chiogo(f): 9:58pm On Jun 14, 2007
lol, i don't even wear a watch. tongue
Re: What Wrist Watch Do You Use, Flaunt It, If You Can by spoilt(f): 2:52am On Jun 20, 2007
i dont wear wristwatches, they have a way of irritaing my wrist and i break out in a rash. i check my cell phone for the time. weird. grin
Re: What Wrist Watch Do You Use, Flaunt It, If You Can by knotty(m): 6:04pm On Feb 15, 2012
Porsche Design, a pleasant gift

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are There Good Shirt Makers In Lagos? / Are Tattoos Demonic? / Dealing With Dry Skin. Ideas, Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.