Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Rohr Pose For Picture With His Medal Along With Kanu - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rohr Pose For Picture With His Medal Along With Kanu (45343 Views)

Kenneth Omeruo's Daughter Wearing His Medal / Omeruo, Leon Balogun And Iwobi Pose For A Selfie In Russia / AMCON: We’re In Court With Kanu Over Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rohr Pose For Picture With His Medal Along With Kanu by reportminds: 6:19am On Jul 18, 2019
Super Eagles coach Gernot Rohr guided Nigeria to a third place finish at the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations.

The German tactician was pictured with Ex Super Eagles legend Kanu Nwankwo.

Kanu popularly called Papilo is one of the selected ambassador for the Afcon by CAF.

Source https://www.reportminds.com/2019/07/rohr-pose-for-picture-with-his-medal.html

7 Likes

Re: Rohr Pose For Picture With His Medal Along With Kanu by Amazingman(m): 6:37am On Jul 18, 2019
Good

1 Like

Re: Rohr Pose For Picture With His Medal Along With Kanu by odave: 6:41am On Jul 18, 2019
Why didn't they put on that green jersey and see... Well, if you want to be grateful, you will look at those you are better of, and if you want to be ungrateful you will look at those that are better than you

Ghana, Cameroon, Egypt, South Africa, Mail, Tunisia, Ivory Coast, Morroco and others... We are grateful Lord

Senegal and Algeria... Well, the keeper cost us the final

148 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Rohr Pose For Picture With His Medal Along With Kanu by Dinocarex(m): 6:43am On Jul 18, 2019
Personally, I'm happy with Bronze. There are alot of positives to be taken outta the team. Lessons also to be learnt.
We need a good goalkeeper. This can not be overemphasized. Ezenwa doesn't have a business to be in the National team. He is a third goalkeeper in this team in NPFL and i still don't know how he managed to be in the team.
Midfield: we need a good number '10'. Mikel cant provide that and iwobi is just trying to play.
Defence: We discovered the brillance of Aina and Jamiu in this competition. I'm so happy for the lads. Yet, we need back up for Omereo and Ekong!

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rohr Pose For Picture With His Medal Along With Kanu by Criticaltemp: 6:44am On Jul 18, 2019
Hmmmm, this man tried joor.. In Nigeria we don't appreciate and it is a problem we face daily..congrats to the boys and the coaching staff. Imagine, if all d African football DAT played this tournament but did not qualify for d finals had to sack their coaches, how many teams will be left without a coach right now.. We always feel we r to good to fail..

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rohr Pose For Picture With His Medal Along With Kanu by Donjcco(m): 6:44am On Jul 18, 2019
Bn
Re: Rohr Pose For Picture With His Medal Along With Kanu by adewest1999(m): 6:45am On Jul 18, 2019
grin
Re: Rohr Pose For Picture With His Medal Along With Kanu by rickyrex(m): 6:47am On Jul 18, 2019
Better than Cameron and Egypt

4 Likes

Re: Rohr Pose For Picture With His Medal Along With Kanu by Nobodyperson: 6:48am On Jul 18, 2019
How many losses must we endure before this man gets sacked?

1 Like

Re: Rohr Pose For Picture With His Medal Along With Kanu by erimmy(m): 6:48am On Jul 18, 2019
Third place is better than nothing. Thank you Lord.

Check my signature and be financially free.

I can help you get your international passport with ease. Contact me if you want.
Re: Rohr Pose For Picture With His Medal Along With Kanu by Meskalito1(m): 6:48am On Jul 18, 2019
SACK HIM NOW!
Re: Rohr Pose For Picture With His Medal Along With Kanu by ebuka10box(m): 6:50am On Jul 18, 2019
2bedroom flat for rent @port harcourt , Ada George axis for 350k, 400k, 450,500 . Hit me up if you are interested 07066196319

3 Likes

Re: Rohr Pose For Picture With His Medal Along With Kanu by Kenturkey048(m): 6:50am On Jul 18, 2019
Nobodyperson:
How many losses must we endure before this man gets sacked?
if them sack am...na you dem go employ abi...sack am,sack am...una no dey waste time...naso una rush sack Jonathan ,employ buhari...now...na una still dey cry...

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rohr Pose For Picture With His Medal Along With Kanu by tolulope1990(m): 6:51am On Jul 18, 2019
You people should not sack this man ooh I plead �

1 Like

Re: Rohr Pose For Picture With His Medal Along With Kanu by Dolorsa: 6:52am On Jul 18, 2019
Meskalito1:
SACK HIM NOW!
Go sack am na

7 Likes

Re: Rohr Pose For Picture With His Medal Along With Kanu by englishmart(m): 6:53am On Jul 18, 2019
I'm not satisfied

1 Like

Re: Rohr Pose For Picture With His Medal Along With Kanu by Ultimatezlant: 6:54am On Jul 18, 2019
Only thing better than the bronze is we discovered awaziem, aina, j.Collins, chukwueze, that idiot akpeyi should be excommunicated from se.

13 Likes

Re: Rohr Pose For Picture With His Medal Along With Kanu by prigoz(m): 6:54am On Jul 18, 2019
At all , at all na im worst pass, if Buhari should achieve 10th position, the hunger in the country would have disappeared.
Rohr well done

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rohr Pose For Picture With His Medal Along With Kanu by TemmyT002(m): 6:54am On Jul 18, 2019
Congrats guys

2 Likes

Re: Rohr Pose For Picture With His Medal Along With Kanu by abdulahiMusa: 6:55am On Jul 18, 2019
Congratulations, but I suggest Musa shud permanently be played in No 9 position, that number 11 position na haram

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rohr Pose For Picture With His Medal Along With Kanu by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:56am On Jul 18, 2019
O.K. but you need to deliver an AFCON cup soon ... we are not like Ghana that is "OK" with not winning it in 35+ years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rohr Pose For Picture With His Medal Along With Kanu by sirfemoz(m): 6:56am On Jul 18, 2019
This man tried. After missing out from AFCON since 2013, he came and picked up bronze. To all that are not satisfied, remember how many coaches we have employed since 2013 and how far they got us.

8 Likes

Re: Rohr Pose For Picture With His Medal Along With Kanu by EmperorGodswill: 7:04am On Jul 18, 2019
our coach lact dat tactics i dont tink he is gud enough bt mst of our players ar average infat bt players nd coach ar al average
Re: Rohr Pose For Picture With His Medal Along With Kanu by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 18, 2019
Okay. Meanwhile we're expecting the tears of the silver winner. He who laughs last laughs best. grin

2 Likes

Re: Rohr Pose For Picture With His Medal Along With Kanu by Ayobami7(m): 7:05am On Jul 18, 2019
Congrats
Re: Rohr Pose For Picture With His Medal Along With Kanu by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 18, 2019
englishmart:
I'm not satisfied
go and hit your head on a stone

1 Like

Re: Rohr Pose For Picture With His Medal Along With Kanu by Chiefochiefo(m): 7:06am On Jul 18, 2019
Kanu is ugly and sickly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mikel Obi And His Daughter Go Fishing (Photos) / Ezekiel Bassey During Medicals With Barcelona (Photos) / Stephen Keshi's Children Visit NFF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.