Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,705 members, 7,862,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:31 AM

Popular American Musician To Visit Nigeria Because Of Jollof Rice - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular American Musician To Visit Nigeria Because Of Jollof Rice (801 Views)

Mohameed Yusuf: Falz Condemns Kano State Government For Sending Musician To Jail / Nicki Minaj Says She would Love To Visit Nigeria, Ghana And South Africa (Video) / Dylan Leonte American musician signed to Beyoncé's Dad, has rockstar dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular American Musician To Visit Nigeria Because Of Jollof Rice by bellachibaby(f): 7:56am On Jul 18, 2019
ward-winning English record producer and guitarist, Ed Sheeran has joined the list of celebrities that are salivating for the Nigeria Jollof rice.

One of Nigerian’s favourite food prepared with the following ingredients;

3¾ cups (750g) long-grain parboiled rice, 2-3 cups Tomato Stew, Chicken (whole chicken, drumsticks or chicken breast), Pepper and salt (to taste), 2 medium onions, 3 Knorr cubes, 2 teaspoons thyme, 2 teaspoons curry powder (Nigerian curry powder).

Ed-Shareen after visiting Ghana got caught up in their culture, way of life and of course their meal, which is why he made known his intention to visit Nigeria, to taste their own version of Jollof rice.

In his words, he said; “I’ve got to get back to Africa. After the tour, I want to go and chill out there. I was in Ghana a few years back and I loved it. Now I need to go to Nigeria. I heard the jollof rice is really good there,”

See more here https://thickmatch.com/popular-american-musician-visit-nigeria-jollof-rice/

1 Like

Re: Popular American Musician To Visit Nigeria Because Of Jollof Rice by bellachibaby(f): 8:00am On Jul 18, 2019

Re: Popular American Musician To Visit Nigeria Because Of Jollof Rice by JasonScoolari: 8:05am On Jul 18, 2019
Dear Ed Sheeran,

As one of your favourite fan, I will advise you to eat ONLY jollof rice and leave in peace because if we offer you PEPPER SOUP from the South West who loves using atarodo, tatashè and Cameroun pepper to garnish and spice up all their meals, your blistering career will end like one guy called BLACK FACE.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular American Musician To Visit Nigeria Because Of Jollof Rice by Nemesis909: 8:16am On Jul 18, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Dear [s]Ed Sheeran,

As one of your favourite fan, I will advise you to eat ONLY jollof rice and leave in peace because if we offer you PEPPER SOUP from the South West who loves using atarodo, tatashè and Cameroun pepper to garnish and spice up all their meals, your blistering career will end like one guy called BLACK FACE[/s].

Looking for likes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular American Musician To Visit Nigeria Because Of Jollof Rice by Andersonjr(m): 8:17am On Jul 18, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Dear Ed Sheeran,

As one of your favourite fan, I will advise you to eat ONLY jollof rice and leave in peace because if we offer you PEPPER SOUP from the South West who loves using atarodo, tatashè and Cameroun pepper to garnish and spice up all their meals, your blistering career will end like one guy called BLACK FACE.
grin
Re: Popular American Musician To Visit Nigeria Because Of Jollof Rice by JasonScoolari: 8:22am On Jul 18, 2019
Nemesis909:

Looking for likes.
Dear Nairalanders,

Please help me respond to this thing.... His ignorance and poor sense of humour has rendered me temporarily incapable of speech.

Who has received a cheque of N5000 from Seùn because of their numerous "LIKES"?

4 Likes

Re: Popular American Musician To Visit Nigeria Because Of Jollof Rice by Nemesis909: 8:23am On Jul 18, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Dear Nairalanders,

[s]Please help me respond to this thing.... His ignorance and poor sense of humour has rendered me temporarily incapable of speech.

Who has received a cheque of N5000 from Seùn because of their numerous "LIKES[/s]"?

Boring.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular American Musician To Visit Nigeria Because Of Jollof Rice by Skyfornia(m): 8:23am On Jul 18, 2019
Hunger don dey wire Ed....if you know you know.

(1) (Reply)

Shokishitta Acquires New Benz Out of The N1M Davido Gave Him. Video / Always Had Difficulty Finding Size 42 Shoes, Amaka Nwokeji, Lhambi Footwear CEO / "Killing Wee"(superdee) - How The World No1 Superman Got His Nickname(killing We

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.